Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Ivermectin overdose cases are causing ER gridlocks in Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivermectin overdose cases are causing ER gridlocks in Oklahoma

https://www.insider.com/oklahomas-em...rmectin-2021-9

Oklahoma's ERs are so backed up with people overdosing on ivermectin that gunshot victims are having to wait to be treated...........

This article reports that some folks are being blinded by such overdoses.

Thoughts....?

Originally posted by eider View Post

Oklahoma's ERs are so backed up with people overdosing on ivermectin that gunshot victims are having to wait to be treated...........

Thoughts....?
    Two recurring themes sum up the problem: "SELF-medicating" and "horse-appropriate dosages."

If pharmacists and physicians didn't feel threatened by the medico-fascists in da gubmint, people could more easily be treated by trained physicians using human-appropriate dosages and formulations.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

Two recurring themes sum up the problem: "SELF-medicating" and "horse-appropriate dosages."

If pharmacists and physicians didn't feel threatened by the medico-fascists in da gubmint, people could more easily be treated by trained physicians using human-appropriate dosages and formulations.
      So the problem has nothing to do with quacks promoting ivermectin as the miracle cure for Covid, then?

Comment

This kinda reminds me of the meme that 50 years ago, when you bought a new car, it came with a book that told you how to adjust the valves, change the tire, change the oil, replace the brakes...

Today cars some with instructions warning us not to drink the contents of the battery.

There will always be stupid people who do stupid stuff.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

So the problem has nothing to do with quacks promoting ivermectin as the miracle cure for Covid, then?
          I haven't noticed Ivermectin being over-hyped any more than the various and sundry vaxes.

So no.
          Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

I haven't noticed Ivermectin being over-hyped any more than the various and sundry vaxes.

So no.
            Me, too, neither.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Thoughts....?
              You might have gotten duped by fake news. This is the hospital's website with a disclaimer about Jason McElyea. Make of that what you will.

Here's an article in ZH about McElyea's ivermectin claim (WARNING it has the curse word for "poo" used a few times on social media posts).

I have no personal opinion about ivermectin, but any story about ivermectin mentioned in the covid cult MSM, I'd take with an extreme grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                This kinda reminds me of the meme that 50 years ago, when you bought a new car, it came with a book that told you how to adjust the valves, change the tire, change the oil, replace the brakes...

Today cars some with instructions warning us not to drink the contents of the battery.

There will always be stupid people who do stupid stuff.
                You know why new cars don't have an instruction book about valve adjustment, brake replacement/adjustment, timing adjustment etc. Most new cars don't have a spare wheel so no info on those either.
                It's more a question of 'Who ya gonna call?'

Because there are stupid people around, how come I have not read any info and warnings from the medics and quacks who have been promoting ivermectin? But I haven't stop seeing medics and quacks warning us about how many folks will die from Covid vaxxing.

The anti vaxxers have put off so many folks in some countries that they could be in the firing line soon, accused of causing many deaths. Mostly everybody around where I live is vaxxed now and I have not heard of a local death caused by vaxxing.

Comment

You know why new cars don't have an instruction book about valve adjustment, brake replacement/adjustment, timing adjustment etc. Most new cars don't have a spare wheel so no info on those either.
                  It's more a question of 'Who ya gonna call?'
                  None of that has anything to do with the fact that manufacturers have to actually put labels on things like "Caution - Coffee is Hot" because there are really really stupid people who will do stupid things.

Because there are stupid people around, how come I have not read any info and warnings from the medics and quacks who have been promoting ivermectin? But I haven't stop seeing medics and quacks warning us about how many folks will die from Covid vaxxing.
                  I have no idea where you go to do your reading, so...

The anti vaxxers have put off so many folks in some countries that they could be in the firing line soon, accused of causing many deaths. Mostly everybody around where I live is vaxxed now and I have not heard of a local death caused by vaxxing.
                  You are, indeed, and interesting fellow.

Comment

A friend of mine who is a doctor is reporting that where he is, elective surgeries are getting canceled due to the hospitals being overrun... and that "elective" surgeries include operating on kids with brain tumors. Just shrugging our shoulders and saying "their fault for taking it" doesn't seem like a satisfactory solution.
                    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

You are, indeed, and interesting fellow.
                      You also.

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                        A friend of mine who is a doctor is reporting that where he is, elective surgeries are getting canceled due to the hospitals being overrun... and that "elective" surgeries include operating on kids with brain tumors. Just shrugging our shoulders and saying "their fault for taking it" doesn't seem like a satisfactory solution.
                        Does your friend work in Oklahoma or another State.?

Comment

None of that has anything to do with the fact that manufacturers have to actually put labels on things like "Caution - Coffee is Hot" because there are really really stupid people who will do stupid things.
                          Like overdosing on Ivermectin produced for veterinary procedures?

Oh yes..... You spelt out the problem just perfectly.

Comment

Does your friend work in Oklahoma or another State.?
                            In the Southeast.
                            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Like overdosing on Ivermectin produced for veterinary procedures?

Oh yes..... You spelt out the problem just perfectly.
                              Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X