Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Ivermectin overdose cases are causing ER gridlocks in Oklahoma

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

    You can be a conspiracy nut all you want. Its well known the left has Trumper-like counterparts.
    Time to wake up.
    A staffing doctor sees situations in hospitals that he is sent to.
    Gondwanaland has been helpful enough to tell us that James is a staffing doctor.
    Further reading shows that James has been work A/E wards for hospitals.
    James sees what is happening with overdose patients (you do know what an A/E ward is, right?)
    James tell a local reporter about it who produces a sketchy report with any thoughts for James' whole story (I guess).
    So James is a whistle blower. You know how whistle-blowers can be shouted down, shut up, got rid of, etc.....right?
    ONE hospital denies James' claims. That one hospital might not want to admit that it hasn't been able to handle all A/E cases quickly.
    Do you know how many hospitals there are in Oklahoma? Why haven't any others joined in to refute all this?
    Just think about things....... not all whistle blowers are liars, you know.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

      The WHO and FDA are not peer reviewed nor are recommendations they put out, you walnut.
      That is just so much fun to read.
      Do you know what 'peers' are in the world of health, pharmaceuticals and medicine?

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

        No, because it didn't exist as a potential treatment as I got covid before anyone even knew it was in my state. I only discovered a month later that I had even had covid when my doctor decided to do an antibody test after I told him about my bad flu-like experience in February 2020 followed by several weeks of a persistent cough and he got to thinking. Get a clue.
        Wow........ that was unfortunate.
        If you had known about the wonders of HQC, would you have taken it or asked for it?
        Does your doctor believe in it?

        Wonderful reading, this.........

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

          A liar. He was a liar. He didn't work there for months and then lied about gunshot wound victims at a rural hospital having to stand and wait while ivermectinboverdose patients were treated, all while the hospital hasn't even seen a single ivermecrin case let alone an overdose.

          You quoted a liar. You started an OP based on a liar. And instead of being a rational human being and saying "hey, my bad, got snooker by the news who werebpushinh this guy's bs", you keep doubling down and looking even more like a twit.
          Your intellectual abilities and reasoning could have strayed here, just a bit.

          You helped enormously by telling us all that James was a staffing doctor.
          Further reading tells that he was a staffing doctor in A/E.
          And he was probably filling temporary positions in A?Es in other local hospitals.
          Now if you apply your reasoning to this you'll be bound to ask, 'What has only one hospital shouted about this?'
          Maybe that one hospital could honestly cope with all A/E urgencies, maybe not, but it certainly doesn't want to admit that it can't.
          Thanks to your additional input, this starts to look like a whistle-blower being shouted down by one hospital out of nearly a score.
          Agenda much?>

          Why are folks who throw IQ insults at people so slow?

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

            No, because it didn't exist as a potential treatment as I got covid before anyone even knew it was in my state. I only discovered a month later that I had even had covid when my doctor decided to do an antibody test after I told him about my bad flu-like experience in February 2020 followed by several weeks of a persistent cough and he got to thinking. Get a clue.
            I'm still kind of wondering about the malady I had for six weeks at the beginning of 2020. I'm assuming it was flu, because officially the Chicom Bug wasn't here yet. But it was the most violent cough I ever had, and I lost fifteen pounds in six weeks.
            Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

            Beige Nationalist.

            "Everybody is somebody's heretic."

            Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by eider View Post

              That is just so much fun to read.
              Do you know what 'peers' are in the world of health, pharmaceuticals and medicine?
              , sounds like you don't understand what peer review is.
              "So when you actually get the virus, you're going to start producing antibodies against multiple pieces of the virus. So, your antibodies are probably better at that point than the vaccination."
              - Pfizer Scientist Chris Croce

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by eider View Post

                Wow........ that was unfortunate.
                If you had known about the wonders of HQC, would you have taken it or asked for it?
                Does your doctor believe in it?

                Wonderful reading, this.........
                Likely not because I didn't even know I had covid. Just a nasty little flu, you walnut.
                "So when you actually get the virus, you're going to start producing antibodies against multiple pieces of the virus. So, your antibodies are probably better at that point than the vaccination."
                - Pfizer Scientist Chris Croce

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by eider View Post

                  Your intellectual abilities and reasoning could have strayed here, just a bit.

                  You helped enormously by telling us all that James was a staffing doctor.
                  Further reading tells that he was a staffing doctor in A/E.
                  And he was probably filling temporary positions in A?Es in other local hospitals.
                  Now if you apply your reasoning to this you'll be bound to ask, 'What has only one hospital shouted about this?'
                  Maybe that one hospital could honestly cope with all A/E urgencies, maybe not, but it certainly doesn't want to admit that it can't.
                  Thanks to your additional input, this starts to look like a whistle-blower being shouted down by one hospital out of nearly a score.
                  Agenda much?>

                  Why are folks who throw IQ insults at people so slow?
                  Your boy was a liar.

                  You quoted a liar.

                  He lied about the hospital.

                  He hadn't even worked there.

                  The hospital that he lied about is the one that 'shouted about this', you walnut.

                  You can continue but at this point you look a bit desperate trying to cling to your lying doctor instead of just admitting you got fooled by the media.
                  "So when you actually get the virus, you're going to start producing antibodies against multiple pieces of the virus. So, your antibodies are probably better at that point than the vaccination."
                  - Pfizer Scientist Chris Croce

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

                    I'm still kind of wondering about the malady I had for six weeks at the beginning of 2020. I'm assuming it was flu, because officially the Chicom Bug wasn't here yet. But it was the most violent cough I ever had, and I lost fifteen pounds in six weeks.
                    They found that it was in the US at least by early January, and clues that it may have already been here in December. My case was before it was even detected here in Colorado so I thought nothing of it, but they've since found it was here via people coming from overseas to ski at least as early as January.

                    So yeah, very well could have been.
                    Last edited by Gondwanaland; 09-12-2021, 09:04 AM.
                    "So when you actually get the virus, you're going to start producing antibodies against multiple pieces of the virus. So, your antibodies are probably better at that point than the vaccination."
                    - Pfizer Scientist Chris Croce

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

                      Likely not because I didn't even know I had covid. Just a nasty little flu, you walnut.
                      I was quite positive I had covid - despite my doctor insisting it hadn't hit our area yet. I had a very mild "flu" that shut off my sense of smell and taste. Never had that happen before. I've since learned my doc was a quack.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

                        Your boy was a liar.

                        You quoted a liar.

                        He lied about the hospital.

                        He hadn't even worked there.

                        The hospital that he lied about is the one that 'shouted about this', you walnut.

                        You can continue but at this point you look a bit desperate trying to cling to your lying doctor instead of just admitting you got fooled by the media.
                        How would I know? How would you? I simply put up the thread for discussion.
                        So I look at what information is available.
                        Truth is, he may be right, but being shouted down.

                        But you..... You think you have an instant and exact meter about whether he lied or not?
                        No....you don't. You don't have the first clue about whether he lied or not.

                        The evidence has not trashed his claim about 'hospitals'...not at all.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Ronson View Post

                          I was quite positive I had covid - despite my doctor insisting it hadn't hit our area yet. I had a very mild "flu" that shut off my sense of smell and taste. Never had that happen before. I've since learned my doc was a quack.
                          I didn't lose my senses of smell or taste, but I did lose my appetite. No nausea, just no interest in eating. I know for many people that's common with any illness, but I've always been the opposite. Ever since childhood, my appetite has increased when I get a cold or flu. That was another odd thing about that bug in early 2020.

                          Also gave me the second-worst sore throat I had in my life.

                          I had fever and shivers, but only for about a day or two.
                          Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

                          Beige Nationalist.

                          "Everybody is somebody's heretic."

                          Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

                            I didn't lose my senses of smell or taste, but I did lose my appetite. No nausea, just no interest in eating. I know for many people that's common with any illness, but I've always been the opposite. Ever since childhood, my appetite has increased when I get a cold or flu. That was another odd thing about that bug in early 2020.

                            Also gave me the second-worst sore throat I had in my life.

                            I had fever and shivers, but only for about a day or two.
                            Yeah, little different for everybody. The key is having symptoms you've never had before.

                            I lost my appetite too, but I think it was related to my losing those two senses. My other symptoms included a low-grade fever for a week - only at night, was absent in the mornings. Throat tickle and dry cough. The kicker is that since Dr. Quack insisted it was too early and I didn't have it, and my fever was always gone in the mornings, I went to work the whole time.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Ronson View Post

                              I went to work the whole time.
                              Holy crap! I barely dragged myself out of bed for most of that six weeks.

                              You superspreader.
                              Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

                              Beige Nationalist.

                              "Everybody is somebody's heretic."

                              Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                When I had contracted in March of 2020 I couldn't smell anything and I had diarrhea that lasted 9 days.

                                Comment

                                Related Threads

                                Collapse

                                Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Bill the Cat, Today, 09:36 AM
                                0 responses
                                1 view
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Bill the Cat  
                                Started by Cow Poke, 10-11-2021, 11:58 AM
                                8 responses
                                55 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Sparko
                                by Sparko
                                 
                                Started by Bill the Cat, 10-05-2021, 09:13 AM
                                21 responses
                                94 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Sparko
                                by Sparko
                                 
                                Started by Bill the Cat, 10-04-2021, 02:25 PM
                                2 responses
                                45 views
                                4 likes
                                Last Post Ronson
                                by Ronson
                                 
                                Started by Cow Poke, 10-01-2021, 11:38 AM
                                23 responses
                                137 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Sparko
                                by Sparko
                                 
                                Working...
                                X