Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Ivermectin overdose cases are causing ER gridlocks in Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seanD View Post

How strange that you just made that leap and assumed I use invermectin when I gave no such indication of that. I'm a very health conscious guy, so I don't put big pharma synthetic trash in my body, whether it's invermectin, experimental jabs, or even aspirin if I don't have to. It's just my own personal prerogative. I'm certainly not at all opposed to pharmaceuticals or for the right of folks to choose to put what they want in their body. I vehemently oppose compulsory pharmaceuticals with a passion. I just find it puzzling the lengths the covid cult resorts to in promoting the experimental jab, even making up fake stories to do it. It's all very odd to me, and quite frankly kind of scary.
    That's ok....... I just wanted a clear statement from you to say that you do not take Ivermectin. I haven't read anybody on any forum who has.
    I didn't think you would be able to tell me that any acquaintances have used it.

I really did connect with your description of Invermectin....... big pharma synthetic trash.

Thank you for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

This is what's referred to as confirmation bias.
      If you say so.

Do you take notice of what your FDA reports and announces?

Comment

Originally posted by eider View Post
        If you say so.
        I do.

Do you take notice of what your FDA reports and announces?
        With regards to COVID, yes, I do.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I do.

With regards to COVID, yes, I do.
          Fair enough. I only asked because your FDA is listing the sicknesses that ivermectin can cause in humans and guiding folks away from its use in connection with Covid. I did link that announcement my post 21 but it was amongst other items.

I certainly do get the impression that reports of ivermectin abuse will be increasing in the near future. You've already mentioned how careless some people can be.

Comment

Fair enough. I only asked because your FDA is listing the sicknesses that ivermectin can cause in humans and guiding folks away from its use in connection with Covid. I did link that announcement my post 21 but it was amongst other items.

I certainly do get the impression that reports of ivermectin abuse will be increasing in the near future. You've already mentioned how careless some people can be.
            So, back to the OP --- we're back to this being a fake news story, fueled by the fear-mongering that unfortunately makes the TRUE Covid crisis dismissible to a lot of people.

There is so much conflicting information and "overshooting the runway" that it's not surprising that many intelligent people refuse the vaccine, and see so much BUNK in all of this.

That somebody has to come up with more 'scare stories' only adds to the crisis.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Where are the apologies for spreading 'harmful misinformation' about fake ivermectin overdoses in Oklahoma hospital?

By Thomas Lifson

Rachel Maddow still has her blue checkmark on Twitter. The ultra-rich (reportedly earning $30 million a year in her new MSNBC contract) news commentator gleefully spread a false story that rural hospitals and ambulances in Oklahoma were backed up because so many ignorant rubes were overdosing on ivermectin horse medicine. Some were even losing their vision.

maddow.jpg

I'm sure a retraction is forthcoming, and BigTech will scold her for spreading misinformation about COVID.

Comment

That's ok....... I just wanted a clear statement from you to say that you do not take Ivermectin. I haven't read anybody on any forum who has.
                I didn't think you would be able to tell me that any acquaintances have used it.

I really did connect with your description of Invermectin....... big pharma synthetic trash.

Thank you for that.
                But as you can see from that post, I categorized invermectin as synthetic trash along with experimental mRNA jabs. I don't want that point to be lost. It's all pharmaceutical trash to me, but that's just my opinion. I'm not against folks choosing experimental jabs anymore than I'm against folks choosing invermectin. What I am against is making up false stories about the latter for the sake of pushing the former, and leftists so fanatical and tribal about it they allow themselves to get duped by these false stories.

Comment

So, back to the OP --- we're back to this being a fake news story, fueled by the fear-mongering that unfortunately makes the TRUE Covid crisis dismissible to a lot of people.
                  No. That was not and is not the OP...... that is your claim in response to the OP. The OP is about ivermectin overdose cases, which somehow you cannot believe because one hospital has tried to put the story down.

There is so much conflicting information and "overshooting the runway" that it's not surprising that many intelligent people refuse the vaccine, and see so much BUNK in all of this.
                  Intelligent people look for 'easy to read clues' about how the vax has worked so far. In countries where 80% of folks over 40yrs are vaxxed, deaths and hospital receptions have fallen.
                  It's what could be called 'No Brainer'.

That somebody has to come up with more 'scare stories' only adds to the crisis.
                  Oh please! Bad news is not always a scare story. It's just bad news.

One member here described Ivermectin as synthetic trash. He also thinks that vaxxing is trash but let's just stick to the OP.
                  Everybody here including you,( I'll bet,) has read claims about Invermectin and how effective it is in connection with Covid.
                  You have pointed out how daft people can be...... or do you need to review what you've written?
                  To read that folks have been acquiring this drug by private sources is hardly a stretch for intelligent folks.
                  And there it is...... anybody with a brain is likely to perceive that overdosing is probable, not just possible.

And now the reports are coming in, and a hospital shrieking about fake news might be a handy straw for denialists to cling to, but it rather looks to me as if the overdose cases are going to increase.

This is becoming news faster than it can be smothered...

Cases of Ivermectin overdose rise in US as… - ThePrint

https://theprint.in › health › cases-of-ivermectin-overdo...
                  3 days ago — New Delhi: Misinformation on treatments and the effects of vaccinations have been driving up cases of Ivermectin overdose in parts of the US ...
                  Doctor says gunshot victims forced to wait for treatment as ...

https://www.independent.co.uk › ... › US politics
                  3 days ago — ... that hospitals struggling to handle a high number of coronavirus patients are now seeing people overdosing on the drug ivermectin.
                  Ivermectin Won't Treat Covid-19 but Demand for Drug Surges

https://www.nytimes.com › covid-ivermectin-prescriptions
                  3 days ago — Prescriptions for ivermectin have seen a sharp rise in recent weeks ... He noted that there have been ivermectin overdose deaths in the past ...
                  Ivermectin: Oklahoma doctor warns against using drug for Covid

https://www.bbc.co.uk › world-us-canada-58449876
                  2 days ago — He said a "handful" of people overdosing on the drug were putting further ... released a statement last month urging people not to take it.
                  A doctor's claims about ivermectin-overdose cases in ...

https://news.yahoo.com › oklahomas-ers-backed-people...
                  2 days ago — An Oklahoma hospital has disputed an ER doctor's claims from last week about ivermectin overdoses. Some are promoting the antiparasitic drug ...
                  One Hospital Denies Oklahoma Doctor's Story of Ivermectin ...

https://www.rollingstone.com › politics › politics-news
                  1 day ago — Peter Wade's Most Recent Stories ... Update: One hospital has denied Dr. Jason McElyea's claim that ivermectin overdoses are causing emergency ...
                  Why You Should Not Use Ivermectin to Treat or Prevent ...

(Cow Poke........ you see that? One hospital.....)

https://www.fda.gov › consumers › consumer-updates
                  4 days ago — You can also overdose on ivermectin, which can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension (low blood pressure), allergic reactions (itching ...Page navigation
                  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Comment

But as you can see from that post, I categorized invermectin as synthetic trash along with experimental mRNA jabs.
                    The OP is about ivermectin overdosing, which can be very dangerous.
                    That fact that you still call Covid vaxxing experimental and wont have it (presumably) is your choice and perception.
                    Where I live Covid vaxxing has been approved as a 'best bet given the situation' .... you takes your choice.

But this thread is about the fact that everybody has seen reports about how Ivermectin can help against Covid, and it's not a stretch to consider that many people can be influenced by such reports, many people can now obtain drugs privately, and there will be cases of overdosing..... that's just a simple progression of probabilities. I certainly believe that folks will be overdosing on Ivermectin now.

I don't want that point to be lost. It's all pharmaceutical trash to me, but that's just my opinion. I'm not against folks choosing experimental jabs anymore than I'm against folks choosing invermectin. What I am against is making up false stories about the latter for the sake of pushing the former, and leftists so fanatical and tribal about it they allow themselves to get duped by these false stories.
                    Oh please! Leftists? Tribal much?
                    Are you trying to tell me that I live in a Leftist Land because our CONSERVATIVE government has totally and absolutely supported and promoted Covid vaxxing?
                    You can't have a clue what you're talking about........

You think Ivermectin is 'synthetic trash'...... so I know you haven't got the first clue about what it CAN do. In cases of Staphylococcus sepsis where organs are filling with blood clots (even the heart) I can tell you that a cocktail of antibiotics including an ivermectin product ........ can work. I'm not guessing.... my wife was saved in 2014 with that IV medication and wonderful nursing.
                    So I know that you're talking rubbish when you trash it all.

Moving forward....... you don't know that ivermectin overdosing emergencies are false stories, you're just grasping one report from one hospital whose management centre may have its own agenda.

Comment

The OP is about ivermectin overdosing, which can be very dangerous.
                      That fact that you still call Covid vaxxing experimental and wont have it (presumably) is your choice and perception.
                      Where I live Covid vaxxing has been approved as a 'best bet given the situation' .... you takes your choice.

But this thread is about the fact that everybody has seen reports about how Ivermectin can help against Covid, and it's not a stretch to consider that many people can be influenced by such reports, many people can now obtain drugs privately, and there will be cases of overdosing..... that's just a simple progression of probabilities. I certainly believe that folks will be overdosing on Ivermectin now.

Oh please! Leftists? Tribal much?
                      Are you trying to tell me that I live in a Leftist Land because our CONSERVATIVE government has totally and absolutely supported and promoted Covid vaxxing?
                      You can't have a clue what you're talking about........

You think Ivermectin is 'synthetic trash'...... so I know you haven't got the first clue about what it CAN do. In cases of Staphylococcus sepsis where organs are filling with blood clots (even the heart) I can tell you that a cocktail of antibiotics including an ivermectin product ........ can work. I'm not guessing.... my wife was saved in 2014 with that IV medication and wonderful nursing.
                      So I know that you're talking rubbish when you trash it all.

Moving forward....... you don't know that ivermectin overdosing emergencies are false stories, you're just grasping one report from one hospital whose management centre may have its own agenda.
                      Ivermectin is trash as all pharmaceuticals are trash. They can be helpful for certain diseases, but everyone knows that they all have long term negative effects on the body. That's just a fact. So I choose to stay away from that trash if at all possible. But as far as a pharmaceutical goes, ivermectin has had a history of positive studies about it, and that's just a fact. It wasn't slammed in the MSM like it is now until the covid cult took over and started making up lies about it. All I see now is just lies, false facts, and false stories (such as the very OP) from the left about ivermectin.

Comment

No. That was not and is not the OP...... that is your claim in response to the OP.
                        The OP has been exposed as fake news.

Everybody here including you,( I'll bet,) has read claims about Invermectin and how effective it is in connection with Covid.
                        I haven't paid any attention to those.

You have pointed out how daft people can be...... or do you need to review what you've written?
                        I do not.

Comment

Ivermectin is trash as all pharmaceuticals are trash. They can be helpful for certain diseases, but everyone knows that they all have long term negative effects on the body. That's just a fact. So I choose to stay away from that trash if at all possible. But as far as a pharmaceutical goes, ivermectin has had a history of positive studies about it, and that's just a fact. It wasn't slammed in the MSM like it is now until the covid cult took over and started making up lies about it.
                          Do you mean to tell me that there is a cult trashing Ivermectin?

All I see now is just lies, false facts, and false stories (such as the very OP) from the left about ivermectin.
                          From the Left?
                          In which case your descriptions sure make it look like you're a Leftist.

What a ridiculous situation.

Comment

The OP has been exposed as fake news.
                            We'll have to see whether more reports will be published.

I haven't paid any attention to those.
                            So you have noticed them.

I do not.
                            In which case you may notice more reports of ivermectin abuses, caused by widespread promotion of this product as a life-saver from covid.

Comment

We'll have to see whether more reports will be published.

So you have noticed them.

In which case you may notice more reports of ivermectin abuses, caused by widespread promotion of this product as a life-saver from covid.
                              Where is this "widespread promotion" happening?
                              Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

Where is this "widespread promotion" happening?
                                In many parts of the World, it seems. And it is now so popular that veterinary surgeons can have difficulty in obtaining it.
                                Obviously, you'd have to be daft to believe in it as a deterrent to Covid, but sadly many folks are reported to be obtaining this drug for their own use.
                                So I won't be dismissing claims that silly people are overdosing on it and getting in to serious trouble.......

https://www.pharmaceutical-technolog...tic-political/
                                The common antiparasitic ivermectin is being touted as a miracle cure for Covid-19 by doctors and campaigners the world over. Demand for approval of the drug is growing globally – with some countries recommending ivermectin as a treatment for coronavirus patients – despite leading health authorities consistently warning against its use.

Leading to....................

www.nytimes.com › covid-ivermectin-prescriptions
                                Ivermectin Won't Treat Covid-19 but Demand for Drug Surges
                                31 Aug 2021 — Demand Surges for Deworming Drug for Covid, Despite Scant Evidence It Works. Prescriptions for ivermectin have jumped to more than 88,000 ...

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X