Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

An objective look at Covid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An objective look at Covid

I am trying my best to be objective as possible here...but is this fake news? What is going on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlphOww677o
    Last edited by Machinist; 07-14-2021, 07:25 AM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSKY4Oz9IXQ

This is the most objective video I have seen thus far. Dr. Gundry here affirms the seriousness of covid, but doesn't seem to give much weight to the need for a vaccine.

Personally, I think megadosing vitamin C, drinking adequate amounts of water, exercise and sunshine are the best thing we can all do.

Comment

Originally posted by Machinist View Post

This is the most objective video I have seen thus far. Dr. Gundry here affirms the seriousness of covid, but doesn't seem to give much weight to the need for a vaccine.

Personally, I think megadosing vitamin C, drinking adequate amounts of water, exercise and sunshine are the best thing we can all do.
      Megadosing on vitamin C (as well as other vitamins) can cause problems themselves. Megadosing Vitamin C can cause kidney stones for instance. I have a friend who I have known for 40 years now. He used to megadose vitamin C and E and a bunch of other stuff. He was a believer in some book that came out in the 80s about Life Extension.

Now 40 years later I can safely say it didn't work. He looks older than I do now, and much more sicklier. He has had health problems over the years that were probably caused by the megadosing.

Comment

It's all in the details. I'd recommend a 20-year-old avoid the vaccine (for the time being) but a 70-year-old should take it.

Also, I think what you want is vitamin D and zinc, isn't it? All I know is that I haven't had a cold for more than 12 months and that is unusual for me. It's because I frequently wash my hands, use sanitizer, keep socially distanced, etc. Just being aware of covid has caused me to be more cautious and has kept me healthier.

Comment

Yeah I was just wondering about these 12 kids. Do you think this is fake news?

Comment

This discussion dried up quickly.
            Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Megadosing on vitamin C (as well as other vitamins) can cause problems themselves. Megadosing Vitamin C can cause kidney stones for instance. I have a friend who I have known for 40 years now. He used to megadose vitamin C and E and a bunch of other stuff. He was a believer in some book that came out in the 80s about Life Extension.

Now 40 years later I can safely say it didn't work. He looks older than I do now, and much more sicklier. He has had health problems over the years that were probably caused by the megadosing.
              I've been taking a lot of supplements for about that long. I started *because* compared to my peers I was low-energy and more frequently sick. I know a few specific things seem to have improved, but overall, definitely did not keep me from becoming an even lower-energy old fat guy.
              Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

I am trying my best to be objective as possible here...but is this fake news? What is going on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlphOww677o
                Your video has been removed by the uploader, so my first guess would be that it was fake news.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSKY4Oz9IXQThis is the most objective video I have seen thus far. Dr. Gundry here affirms the seriousness of covid, but doesn't seem to give much weight to the need for a vaccine.
                  He seems pretty objective, but his information is way out of date.

We could do a lot better by getting most everyone vaccinated.

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

I've been taking a lot of supplements for about that long. I started *because* compared to my peers I was low-energy and more frequently sick. I know a few specific things seem to have improved, but overall, definitely did not keep me from becoming an even lower-energy old fat guy.
                    I have always been fat. But now all of my friends are catching up with me and I am "normal"

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X