Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

As the Next Covid Season Approaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eider View Post

Hi MIke, the above was sent to another member.

Here is the NHS research report on side effects of Co0vid vaccines here. Of course in the UK our vaccination program is not experimental, it has been approved for months now.

Here you go:-

Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines safety and side effects - NHS (www.nhs.uk)
    You have fallen for the same fallacy as Sparko. Just because an agency has approved a new technology (in 1 year instead of 5 or 10), that does not mean that the experimental data has been collected for 5 or 10 years. You lose credibility when you make such a serious flaw in judgment.

Comment

I'll make a guess that I could teach you a few techniques on 'working through evidence', Mike.
      That would be interesting. It would be a good if you started to talk about evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        On other forums do they list "race"? in the profile or something? Or can you just "tell"?
        ... can tell from the content of their posts, rogue. I'm sorry but I don't refer to other forums by name.
        I've heard that some black districts are frightened to take the jab as well. But I've also heard that whole churches have shunned the vaccine.
        In the UK many church congregations are tiny when compared to US ones. Apart from 'Riverside Church' (Universal?) and the Catholic church (Herne) many churches here might have 5-7 worshippers at Sunday services. Of course the JWs are huge here...two sittings of about 100 each Sunday. Ah! There you are, I have a plan; I'll phone a JW Elder friend, and ask him if JWs are receiving the jab. Just now I don't know about them. This massive 'center' of folks disinterested in religion just could be one reason why 90% of adults have taken the vaccine. That's a thread, I suppose, but I would only be interested in reviewing opinions and facts that might be present...... any such title would look like an outright attack ... ??

I've just texted that JW....... will let you know about the JWs here.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post

You have fallen for the same fallacy as Sparko. Just because an agency has approved a new technology (in 1 year instead of 5 or 10), that does not mean that the experimental data has been collected for 5 or 10 years. You lose credibility when you make such a serious flaw in judgment.
          And you've fallen in to your own fallacy, again and again.
          In the UK, the Vaccine is not experimental........ Legal Tests were completed yonks ago.
          No, Mike........ We didn't collect 5 years of tests! This is a pandemic and we have reacted to it as quickly as if we are at war.

And I don't think that you care about 5-10 years of tests, Mike. You've been supporting Wakefield in posts...true? Yeah, well, the MMR vaccine tests were completed about 20 years ago and you still seem to mumble about that. I think you're an anti-vaxxer, Mike.

Comment

That would be interesting. It would be a good if you started to talk about evidence.
            OK.
            First Lesson in the production or delivery of evidence.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough!
            Albert Einstein

Comment

... can tell from the content of their posts, rogue. I'm sorry but I don't refer to other forums by name.
              Really?

Are there any black posters in this thread, and if so, who?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I can tell you don't read things very well. I was doing this with VAERs numbers and made two compromises. The first was to cut the VAERS deaths in half -- certainly a generous reduction to accommodate your severe skepticism. I also reduced the Harvard study determination that only 1% of adverse reactions are reported. So instead of a factor of 100, i used a factor of 10. If I compromised a bit too far, we could say it is off by a factor of 5. There are notably some doctors reporting that their submission to VAERS was rejected. So the people in charge of VAERS are reducing the feedback improperly.

I do not have such a study for the UK reporting. Yet, unless all covid shots are logged and then all deaths from those are identified as vaxx deaths, there is likely grave underreporting on their system. I just do not think the risk of severe covid is worth taking a killer experimental shot for. Maybe some people have reason to justify it for themselves. That is their option.
                So Mike.... Where are those autopsy reports confirming the vaccine killed people? Still waiting. Notice that you seem to just skip over my posts where I ask this.

The only confirmed serious reactions to the vaccine I know of is the blood clot problems with J&J and Astrazeneca. And the doctors jumped on that one pretty quick after only a few hundred cases. Yet you think that they are ignoring thousands of deaths that are occurring with the other vaccines? Why would they do that?

They have traced the blood clot reaction to a platelet over-reaction that can happen even in other drugs like Heparin, but is very rare.

Comment

Really?

Are there any black posters in this thread, and if so, who?
                  Eeeewwww!
                  Confrontational, much?
                  What you missed... poor comprehension on your part, is that I have come to know members (well) by the content of their posts... on other forums, which I have taken part in for many many years.

See ya later.

Comment

Eeeewwww!
                    Confrontational, much?
                    What you missed... poor comprehension on your part, is that I have come to know members (well) by the content of their posts... on other forums, which I have taken part in for many many years.

See ya later.
                    I'm just suspicious of people who claim that they can tell what race someone is by reading a few of their posts.

Did any of them ever confirm your assumptions?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I'm just suspicious of people who claim that they can tell what race someone is by reading a few of their posts.

Did any of them ever confirm your assumptions?
                      Ha ha! I don't believe your total lack of comprehension! Amazing!

.....'by reading a few of their posts'....
                      Now where did you read that junk? The forums I had in mind I have belonged to for over ten years.......

And there was me, contacting JWs and Christians around here to ask them if they had the receiived the jab, and coming back to tell you about my findings because I actually believed you were involved in that conversation, only to discover your rather ignorant confrontation.

Now which part of 'see ya later' didn't you get?

Comment

Ha ha! I don't believe your total lack of comprehension! Amazing!

.....'by reading a few of their posts'....
                        Now where did you read that junk? The forums I had in mind I have belonged to for over ten years.......

And there was me, contacting JWs and Christians around here to ask them if they had the receiived the jab, and coming back to tell you about my findings because I actually believed you were involved in that conversation, only to discover your rather ignorant confrontation.

Now which part of 'see ya later' didn't you get?
                        I'm not a mind reader. In your initial post you mentioned nothing about ten years etc.

Perhaps you should first look at the person conveying the message before accusing others of having a reading comprehension problem. Just a thought.

And you never answered my question about whether any confirmed your assumptions -- or are you just assuming your assumptions were correct.

Comment

I'm not a mind reader. In your initial post you mentioned nothing about ten years etc.

Perhaps you should first look at the person conveying the message before accusing others of having a reading comprehension problem. Just a thought.

And you never answered my question about whether any confirmed your assumptions -- or are you just assuming your assumptions were correct.
                          I clearly pointed out that I was referring to other forums, Mike. I haven't been posting on this forum very much, you know.

And I certainly never suggested that I could recognise white Christians 'by reading a few of their posts'.... what an outright untruth of a claim that was. But you overlooked that, I notice.

Exactly what question of yours did I not answer, Mike?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X