Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

As the Next Covid Season Approaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

You keep claiming these deaths but where is your proof? Where are those autopsy reports, Mike? Hmm? Come on, man. You made the claims, give us actual proof of confirmed deaths from the Vaccine. Guesstimates and VAERS don't count.
    Data does not count, even if a theoretical concession is made that half the deaths are fake. For me, the data is sufficient to warn about the dangers of participating in the experiment. For you, it does not matter if the threat is there. You have gone into absurd levels of unscientific defense of your position. I welcome an era where reason returns.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post

Data does not count, even if a theoretical concession is made that half the deaths are fake. For me, the data is sufficient to warn about the dangers of participating in the experiment. For you, it does not matter if the threat is there. You have gone into absurd levels of unscientific defense of your position. I welcome an era where reason returns.
      So where are those autopsies proving death by vaccine?

You have not provided autopsy results from independent scientist/examiners to show that these deaths were not related to the experimental shots..
      You have not provided autopsy results from independent scientist/examiners to show that ANY deaths WERE related to the experimental shots.
      Last edited by Sparko; 06-07-2021, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Sooo... it is except the very few times it isn't?
        Yes. That's the thing with averages, they don't tell you anything specific. In other words, just because vaccines on average are "safe and effective" (as those terms are defined by the medical community) does not mean that every individual vaccine cocktail is necessarily "safe and effective".
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Yes. That's the thing with averages, they don't tell you anything specific. In other words, just because vaccines on average are "safe and effective" (as those terms are defined by the medical community) does not mean that every individual vaccine cocktail is necessarily "safe and effective".
          That seems to miss the point that IIRC they are described as being one of the safest medical procedures know, not merely ""safe and effective" (as those terms are defined by the medical community)."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Let's not forget that the largest segment of the U.S. population skeptical about the vaccine and reluctant to get one are blacks. And their hesitancy does not arise out of suspicions and doubts about vaccines but a history of being used as medical Guinea pigs (i.e., Tuskegee Experiment and the like)
            I've forgotten that as soon as read it, rogue. You see, on most forums that I visit it's mainly white Christians that write against it.
            And whoever is resisting the jab, it's through some level of fear, fear caused by anti-vaxxers in the main.

Comment

I see that proverbs cannot lead you to decent research. Sorry you can't do that much.
              I was a commercial investigator and trainer for many decades, Mike. I don't need you to guide me in the way I review claims.

What did you find in the study that seemed illogical or improper? Maybe you can contribute that much to a discussion.
              ...that you turned 800+ suspicions in to certainties.

Comment

Originally posted by eider View Post
                I was a commercial investigator and trainer for many decades, Mike. I don't need you to guide me in the way I review claims.

...that you turned 800+ suspicions in to certainties.
                And then tried to increase those by a factor of 10 by using guesstimates.

Comment

I finally got scheduled for my first vaccine the 28th.
                  Very good.
                  My wife and self have both received our 2nd jabs now...... and since the Indian/Delta variant is running free here then that is a very good thing.

Comment

ah. so somehow the adverse effects, including deaths, by the covid shots will mysteriously disappear as variants hit.
                    PLease check the Covid update uk.

The experimental data that you can collect is to see who gets sicker between those who get the experimental shots and those who are in the control group. This is your chance to see how things pan out.

The Pfizer shot had a 1% decrease in levels of symptoms of covid-19 (within the vague definition of encountering covid-19) in the absolute risk reduction. That means that 132 people have to get the shot to reduce the symptoms for 1 of them. The other common shots are between 1% and 2%. Worse yet, most people below 60 do not even have a big risk of bad covid-19 illness.
                    I'm in the UK, Mike.
                    Please see UK stats of Covid deaths and Covid hospitalisations.

Also, you miss the Israel data and there are other places where we see an increase of covid deaths as people get the covid shots in those areas.
                    Israel is doing quite well, Mike.
                    Please google Covid update Israel......

So far you have not provided anything scientific. You just throw out impressions. But if that is what you want to rely on, that is up to you.
                    Excellent! YOu have it there... like you I'm not a medical professional so all I can give you is what I can see and hear around where I live, together with Covid daily reports.
                    Impressions? Yes, that would be impressions... but I'm not much impressed by your 'guesstimates', Mike.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post

You have found nothing. You are waving off data -- even if we assume that half the people who died with the shots had actually died. You blindly take the experimental covid shots and you have not even reviewed the data. So, I do not know how you even try to find fault with the research I have done.
                      ...because you have been turning guesstimates in to certain claims.
                      Well, that's the term you used. No science there.

Comment

Anyhow, the proverbs were not to help me in this discussion. Proverbs were to remind you to work through the evidence.
                        I'll make a guess that I could teach you a few techniques on 'working through evidence', Mike.

Comment

Hi MIke, the above was sent to another member.

Here is the NHS research report on side effects of Co0vid vaccines here. Of course in the UK our vaccination program is not experimental, it has been approved for months now.

Here you go:-

Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines safety and side effects - NHS (www.nhs.uk)

Comment

• Originally posted by eider View Post

I've forgotten that as soon as read it, rogue. You see, on most forums that I visit it's mainly white Christians that write against it.
                            And whoever is resisting the jab, it's through some level of fear, fear caused by anti-vaxxers in the main.
                            On other forums do they list "race"? in the profile or something? Or can you just "tell"?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              That seems to miss the point that IIRC they are described as being one of the safest medical procedures know, not merely ""safe and effective" (as those terms are defined by the medical community)."
                              You're still missing the point. This doesn't tell us anything useful about any one vaccine.
                              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

And then tried to increase those by a factor of 10 by using guesstimates.
                                I can tell you don't read things very well. I was doing this with VAERs numbers and made two compromises. The first was to cut the VAERS deaths in half -- certainly a generous reduction to accommodate your severe skepticism. I also reduced the Harvard study determination that only 1% of adverse reactions are reported. So instead of a factor of 100, i used a factor of 10. If I compromised a bit too far, we could say it is off by a factor of 5. There are notably some doctors reporting that their submission to VAERS was rejected. So the people in charge of VAERS are reducing the feedback improperly.

I do not have such a study for the UK reporting. Yet, unless all covid shots are logged and then all deaths from those are identified as vaxx deaths, there is likely grave underreporting on their system. I just do not think the risk of severe covid is worth taking a killer experimental shot for. Maybe some people have reason to justify it for themselves. That is their option.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X