Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

As the Next Covid Season Approaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As the Next Covid Season Approaches

As the next covoid season approaches, the question that we need to ask is whether the people getting sick are the ones who got the experimental covid shots especially if they also got the flu shots.

It is of great probability that even as early as the summertime, we will see concerns about covid "cases" (which are 97% false positives) and even hospitalizations. California was said to have a problem in August last year then again I guess December. This so-called outbreak probably will be worse than what we have already seen. We will be told that it is the new strains of this virus that Fauci predicted in 2017 and for which vaccine passports were being planned for since 2018. (Also, the gubernatorial fellowship had legal advice drawn up in around july 2019 for doing these emergency actions -- the lockdowns and masks, as it turns out. I had seen this in a search online but did not keep track of it. )

So the question you all need to answer for yourselves is "are the people who are getting most sick those who got the covid shots?" It may just turn out that most people you know ended up as participants in the experiment. In that case, try to find the few people who did not. They will likely be the people that don't get as sick. This also can be asked of sickness and death happening before these seasons hit.

Here is the link for the governor's group -- the legal direction they got in April 2019. It is amazing how they did this just in time for a pandemic. It would be interesting if this had ever been done before.

https://www.nga.org/wp-content/uploa...y-Response.pdf

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
    As the next covoid season approaches, the question that we need to ask is whether the people getting sick are the ones who got the experimental covid shots especially if they also got the flu shots.
    Hello Mike....
    Just to let you know about the UK, most folks over 40 have received the AZ vaccination now, with amazing results..... today there was not one Covid death in the UK this last 24 hours .
    Folks like me have received both Covid jabs and the flu jab.

It is of great probability that even as early as the summertime, we will see concerns about covid "cases" (which are 97% false positives) and even hospitalizations.
    Tell me, out of 100 covid tests, how many do you think produce false positives?
    I was Covid tested four times between 7th and 12th May (in K and C hosp, Canterbury) where I was operated upon, and a further five tests from 14th to 18th in QEQM hosp Margate in A-E, Acute medicine and Surgery wards. All tests returned negative, as did all the other patients in those wards with me.

What's all this about false positives?

Comment

Originally posted by eider View Post
      Hello Mike....
      Just to let you know about the UK, most folks over 40 have received the AZ vaccination now, with amazing results..... today there was not one Covid death in the UK this last 24 hours .
      Folks like me have received both Covid jabs and the flu jab.

Tell me, out of 100 covid tests, how many do you think produce false positives?
      I was Covid tested four times between 7th and 12th May (in K and C hosp, Canterbury) where I was operated upon, and a further five tests from 14th to 18th in QEQM hosp Margate in A-E, Acute medicine and Surgery wards. All tests returned negative, as did all the other patients in those wards with me.

What's all this about false positives?

I hope you are getting better through all this medical treatment. I take it that you were the one who mentioned the news about Kent County some time ago.

Sorry to hear that so many have gotten the experimental shots. We do not particularly correlate lack of covid-19 deaths with the experimental shots especially when seeing situations where the covid-19 deaths have increased with the proportion of shots given.

As to the false positive tests, we have this
      Source: https://cormandrostenreview.com/report/

3. The number of amplification cycles (less than 35; preferably 25-30 cycles);

In case of virus detection, >35 cycles only detects signals which do not correlate with infectious virus as determined by isolation in cell culture [reviewed in 2]; if someone is tested by PCR as positive when a threshold of 35 cycles or higher is used (as is the case in most laboratories in Europe & the US), the probability that said person is actually infected is less than 3%, the probability that said result is a false positive is 97% [reviewed in 3]

© Copyright Original Source

I have not seen any rejections of this analysis. The problem we have is that the PCR tests have been typically set to 35 to maybe 45 cycles (and higher?). All this is added to the general misuse of the PCR test for any diagnosis purpose. The tests are only designed for research applications, but some correlation might be okay when someone has symptoms (within a narrow time window).

Right now we may have fewer positive results in places where the cycles have been reduced more to 25 -- but we are not usually told the number of cycles being used. If the tests on you are PCR, the labs may have recently decreased the cycles (per WHO guidelines) to decrease false positives.

Anyhow, the original post is just to have people on the alert for who seems to be getting sicker, especially as the next covid season arises. Whatever the observations turn out to show, the information can be helpful to our understanding.

Comment

I hope you are getting better through all this medical treatment. I take it that you were the one who mentioned the news about Kent County some time ago.
        Thank you , and Yes, I have mentioned Kent County to you before.

Sorry to hear that so many have gotten the experimental shots. We do not particularly correlate lack of covid-19 deaths with the experimental shots especially when seeing situations where the covid-19 deaths have increased with the proportion of shots given.
        Do not be sorry for us, Mike. It's like I wrote a few months ago, if our deaths reduced and our hospital admissions dropped away, that was and is our gauge of the value of vaccinations.
        And yesterday the UK recorded no deaths at all from Covid in one day.
        In the UK only one tenth of all adults are anti-vax and we hear that in the US one third of adults are against it. The vaccination program has worked so well for is here.

As to the false positive tests, ........
        I had to send a Covid test by courier before I would be accepted in to hospital for surgery.
        Obviously our testing seems to be more accurate than yours, or many patients would be being refused entry to hospital for serious surgery.
        Like I said before, I was tested every day on hospital with not one false result, as we're all the patients around me.

Anyhow, the original post is just to have people on the alert for who seems to be getting sicker, especially as the next covid season arises. Whatever the observations turn out to show, the information can be helpful to our understanding.
        We are getting prepared for booster vaccinations , Mike.
        Vaccinations have done wonders in the UK.

Comment

As to the false positive tests, we have this
          Source: https://cormandrostenreview.com/report/

3. The number of amplification cycles (less than 35; preferably 25-30 cycles);

In case of virus detection, >35 cycles only detects signals which do not correlate with infectious virus as determined by isolation in cell culture [reviewed in 2]; if someone is tested by PCR as positive when a threshold of 35 cycles or higher is used (as is the case in most laboratories in Europe & the US), the probability that said person is actually infected is less than 3%, the probability that said result is a false positive is 97% [reviewed in 3]

© Copyright Original Source

I have not seen any rejections of this analysis.
          false. I have posted how you are misusing this data in the other thread. and yet you keep on using it here, completely ignoring anything to the contrary. As I said, that comment you keep quoting was in regards to a single specific test that was not even actually created yet (it was a proposed test procedure written up in a paper, and the comment above was another paper written in response pointing out various flaws in the proposed test. The tests that are actually used have been tested with known samples by the manufacturers, the FDA and independent labs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

false. I have posted how you are misusing this data in the other thread. and yet you keep on using it here, completely ignoring anything to the contrary. As I said, that comment you keep quoting was in regards to a single specific test that was not even actually created yet (it was a proposed test procedure written up in a paper, and the comment above was another paper written in response pointing out various flaws in the proposed test. The tests that are actually used have been tested with known samples by the manufacturers, the FDA and independent labs.
            There is also this. Most positive results come from a cycle count of less than 35,

One way to inflate the number of false positives would be to assume that most cases of asymptomatic infection are cases where the person isn't really infected, based upon the fact that they rarely transmit the disease. This way, you could get a false positive rate of around 20-40 percent.

Of course, this wouldn't really reduce the number of deaths that have been caused by the virus, and would mean that the case fatality rate is higher than we thought, and we would be farther from herd immunity (absent vaccinations) than we thought.

Comment

I am still waiting for the studies that these other PCR equipment manufacturers relied on for their equipment. If you had supplied something to this respect, I have not seen it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post

There is also this. Most positive results come from a cycle count of less than 35,

One way to inflate the number of false positives would be to assume that most cases of asymptomatic infection are cases where the person isn't really infected, based upon the fact that they rarely transmit the disease. This way, you could get a false positive rate of around 20-40 percent.

Of course, this wouldn't really reduce the number of deaths that have been caused by the virus, and would mean that the case fatality rate is higher than we thought, and we would be farther from herd immunity (absent vaccinations) than we thought.
                If this information you posted is accurate, it is confirming what was expected. They have essentially decreased the cycles on the PCR tests which has resulted in a reduction of false positives. So, that is a way that the misused designation of "cases" is modulated to present apparent improvements in the community. But more likely, it never has been as bad as promoted.

Comment

If this information you posted is accurate, it is confirming what was expected. They have essentially decreased the cycles on the PCR tests which has resulted in a reduction of false positives. So, that is a way that the misused designation of "cases" is modulated to present apparent improvements in the community. But more likely, it never has been as bad as promoted.
                  You seem to have ignored the fact that if the rate of false positives is as high as you claim, then the case fatality rate is much higher than we thought, and the number of deaths that would occur in an attempt to reach herd immunity through infection was far higher than anyone thought.

Comment

I am still waiting for the studies that these other PCR equipment manufacturers relied on for their equipment. If you had supplied something to this respect, I have not seen it yet.
                    I actually did post information on that in the other thread. But common sense would tell you that they (the manufacturers and the FDA) wouldn't approve a test that wasn't thoroughly tested for accuracy using known samples.

And as Stoic posted above, they are getting positive readings well below 35 iterations.

Your theory that the tests are 97% wrong is completely insane. How would they not notice that?

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post

You seem to have ignored the fact that if the rate of false positives is as high as you claim, then the case fatality rate is much higher than we thought, and the number of deaths that would occur in an attempt to reach herd immunity through infection was far higher than anyone thought.
                      Nah. The death counts due to covid-alone were said by NIH or CDC were noted to be only 6% of the total counts of covid-related deaths. Plus, the immunity should be available in most people who did not get ill but had the virus resolved before PCR tests were done. As usual, the testing of the broad community proves to be useless. Lots of sloppy government actions have just made things worse.

Comment

I actually did post information on that in the other thread. But common sense would tell you that they (the manufacturers and the FDA) wouldn't approve a test that wasn't thoroughly tested for accuracy using known samples.

And as Stoic posted above, they are getting positive readings well below 35 iterations.

Your theory that the tests are 97% wrong is completely insane. How would they not notice that?
                        Go back to that thread for corrections to all the bad information you provided. Education is sometimes a harsh process when you have relied on bad sources.

Comment

Go back to that thread for corrections to all the bad information you provided. Education is sometimes a harsh process when you have relied on bad sources.
                          Mike, I give up trying to reason with you. You are too far gone. You simply reject any data that shows you wrong, while indiscriminately accept any data that reinforces your conspiracy theories. Even if the data is completely illogical. How could dozens of COVID tests all be 97% wrong and nobody notice before they even got to the approval stage? It would also mean that 97 out of 100 people tested would come up positive, meaning that the reported infections would be astronomical. If they thought that 97% of the people tested were positive for COVID, this would not be a pandemic, it would be the freaking apocalypse.

THINK Mike.

Here is a table showing the positive rate for covid tests in various countries comparing March 2020 to May 2021

covid positive.jpg

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/p...thed?tab=table

As you can see it is nowhere near 97% positive which you would see if there was a 97% false positive rate.

Also from CDC:

As of May 27, 2021, nearly 133 million people in the U.S. are fully vaccinated, and the national percentage of COVID-19 tests that came back positive over the last 7 days was less than 3%. This is one of the lowest rates the United States has seen since widespread testing began.
                          https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...iew/index.html

Comment

Mike, I give up trying to reason with you. You are too far gone. You simply reject any data that shows you wrong, while indiscriminately accept any data that reinforces your conspiracy theories. Even if the data is completely illogical. How could dozens of COVID tests all be 97% wrong and nobody notice before they even got to the approval stage? It would also mean that 97 out of 100 people tested would come up positive, meaning that the reported infections would be astronomical. If they thought that 97% of the people tested were positive for COVID, this would not be a pandemic, it would be the freaking apocalypse.

THINK Mike.

Here is a table showing the positive rate for covid tests in various countries comparing March 2020 to May 2021

covid positive.jpg

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/p...thed?tab=table

As you can see it is nowhere near 97% positive which you would see if there was a 97% false positive rate.

Also from CDC:

As of May 27, 2021, nearly 133 million people in the U.S. are fully vaccinated, and the national percentage of COVID-19 tests that came back positive over the last 7 days was less than 3%. This is one of the lowest rates the United States has seen since widespread testing began.
                            https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...iew/index.html
                            You have not even listened to the issues. The positive cases means absolutely nothing among an asymptomatic population. Next, the data you give is not correlated with the CT counts of the PCR tests being used across the various countries. In addition to the failure of such data, there were probably several labs found in Florida to have had a 100% positives reported. Then we had a leader in Africa (Zimbabwe?) who had fruit and other things tested for coronavirus which tested positive.

I have properly argued against the info you had improperly placed your faith in. You are living in a pollyannish world.

Comment

You have not even listened to the issues. The positive cases means absolutely nothing among an asymptomatic population. Next, the data you give is not correlated with the CT counts of the PCR tests being used across the various countries. In addition to the failure of such data, there were probably several labs found in Florida to have had a 100% positives reported. Then we had a leader in Africa (Zimbabwe?) who had fruit and other things tested for coronavirus which tested positive.

I have properly argued against the info you had improperly placed your faith in. You are living in a pollyannish world.
                              I have tried to engage you on the data, yet nothing fazes you, you are blind. A 97% false positive rate would mean most of the tests would come back positive. That's simple logic. If 97% of the tests were coming back positive, the postive rate would be 97% and the world would be in a panic. It would mean that everyone would be thought to be infected. Asymptomatic or not, it would be incredible. Yet the actual positive rate is less than 3%, meaning out of 100 tests, only 3 come back positive. There is no way that can work out to a 97% false positive rate like you claim. It's illogical. It's impossible.

It has nothing to do with the CT counts. I am merely going by your claim of a 97% false positive rate. Which the data clearly disputes. 3% is not 97%. And even at the height of the pandemic last year the highest was 19%.

You can continue to live in your conspiracy world if you want, but with illogical data like you keep presenting you are not going to convince many people to join you there.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X