Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Covid question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post
    n=59. Really?

Comment

• Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

n=59. Really?
      Really!

Comment

• At some point, the verbal accounts of people's deaths connected with the covid shots should be considered worthy of consideration.

Here is a video of concern from Israel: https://rumble.com/vdml5h-many-dying...injection.html

It records a broadcast of a list of people said to have died as a consequence of the experimental covid shots.

I shared before the analysis that showed that the deaths from about Dec 2020 to Jan 2021 were due to the covid shots : http://www.nakim.org/israel-forums/v...c.php?t=270812

That analysis showed that the government data about covid deaths were directly connected with the covid shots given to people.

If you want to see the new science philosophy complaining about non-experts who process the data sufficiently for publication, watch the video by Amazing Poly.
        Scientists Discover Anti-Maskers Are Really Good At Science! Uh-oh. https://www.bitchute.com/video/FjuSjGC7weLP/
        The paper can be found at: https://arxiv.org/pdf/2101.07993.pdf

Here is a revealing quote from the introduction -- which shows the paper is worth a discussion on its own:
        This paper investigates how these activist networks use rhetorics of scientific rigor to oppose these public health measures. Far from ignoring scientific evidence to argue for individual freedom, anti-maskers often engage deeply with public datasets and make what we call “counter-visualizations”—visualizations using orthodox methods to make unorthodox arguments—to challenge mainstream narratives that the pandemic is urgent and ongoing.
        As Polly notes, the paper complains about people using science accurately to get results that go against mainstream narratives. More than just a comment on science, this paper demonstrates new philosophies which are dangerous to freedom and life. Who could have ever envisioned that accurate scientific analysis would be something undesirable?

Comment

• Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post

Sometimes I might tailor responses to the best that the other person can handle

I share the tip of the iceberg concerning evidence. There is a whole web of connected evidence showing there was preparation for covid-19 back in 2018 and earlier. Your reasoning is just superficial.

I would so love to be wrong. I have shared my eschatological view -- and it is not the idea that everyone would be chipped. So, I'm not sharing this to squeeze it into an eschatological model.

You also have to ask why people are censored in America. This is the first virus that is protected from the threat of public debate. Why are we not letting the process of freedom contribute to our knowledge here?

If you are not seeing the threats here, then you are just in a fantasy world. You do not have to believe my word on this stuff. There are plenty of decent people making warnings about what is happening -- people who would not have suspected that what Kennedy and Eisnehower warned us about would actually happen.

Look at the evil actions against the churches in Canada. Do you think this is valid action for a pandemic which in most places in just at flu-levels of death? They kill everyone's finances with lockdowns that don't do diddly-squat.

I'm largely pointing people to things that should be obvious.

Pro Tip: upping the paranoia isn't the best way to convince others that you are correct and rational.

Comment

At some point, the verbal accounts of people's deaths connected with the covid shots should be considered worthy of consideration.

Here is a video of concern from Israel: https://rumble.com/vdml5h-many-dying...injection.html

It records a broadcast of a list of people said to have died as a consequence of the experimental covid shots.

I shared before the analysis that showed that the deaths from about Dec 2020 to Jan 2021 were due to the covid shots : http://www.nakim.org/israel-forums/v...c.php?t=270812

That analysis showed that the government data about covid deaths were directly connected with the covid shots given to people.

If you want to see the new science philosophy complaining about non-experts who process the data sufficiently for publication, watch the video by Amazing Poly.
            Scientists Discover Anti-Maskers Are Really Good At Science! Uh-oh. https://www.bitchute.com/video/FjuSjGC7weLP/
            The paper can be found at: https://arxiv.org/pdf/2101.07993.pdf

Here is a revealing quote from the introduction -- which shows the paper is worth a discussion on its own:

As Polly notes, the paper complains about people using science accurately to get results that go against mainstream narratives. More than just a comment on science, this paper demonstrates new philosophies which are dangerous to freedom and life. Who could have ever envisioned that accurate scientific analysis would be something undesirable?
            Posting links to other conspiracy nuts is also not a good way to convince anyone that you are rational.

Comment

• Here is one study that I think i'll be turning a blind eye to. I'm not saying it's wise:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/19/healt...ess/index.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Posting links to other conspiracy nuts is also not a good way to convince anyone that you are rational.
                That is funny. She is reading a paper published by MIT people who say it is wrong to follow sound scientific processes. The paper that is obviously against sound philosophy ... a paper that is assuming science is just white supremacism ... and you are complaining about the person who is pointing out the fallacies of the paper? I'm not sure that you are holding on to any logic anymore. I can only assume that if she is reading the Gospel According to Matthew to you, all that you could say is "she is obviously speaking conspiracy."

Comment

That is funny. She is reading a paper published by MIT people who say it is wrong to follow sound scientific processes. The paper that is obviously against sound philosophy ... a paper that is assuming science is just white supremacism ... and you are complaining about the person who is pointing out the fallacies of the paper? I'm not sure that you are holding on to any logic anymore. I can only assume that if she is reading the Gospel According to Matthew to you, all that you could say is "she is obviously speaking conspiracy."
                  What she is actually doing with the paper is twisting what the paper is ACTUALLY talking about: "skeptics" who use scientific paper to come up with UNORTHODOX conclusions. In other words, the paper talks about people MISUSING scientific studies to promote their pet conspiracy theories. They do this by misreading the papers, taking things out of context, and using only the parts that they think agree with them while ignoring the rest. Ironically, that is exactly what that woman is doing with that paper, trying to claim it says that "anti-maskers are really good at science" when the paper is actually saying how BAD they are at science.

Comment

• Originally posted by Machinist View Post
                    The church I go to has about 150 people every Sunday and no one has died from the Covid. We've been meeting every Sunday since Covid began back in early 2020. No one wears a mask either, yet everyone stands in a plume of bio-aerosols every Sunday talking, singing and mingling.

How is it statistically possible that people are not being infected?
                    Answer: You've all been really lucky.

Do any of your congregation work in a big hospital? If so, they might have seen more than you?

In any event, don't knock good-luck, eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Machinist View Post
                      The church I go to has about 150 people every Sunday and no one has died from the Covid. We've been meeting every Sunday since Covid began back in early 2020. No one wears a mask either, yet everyone stands in a plume of bio-aerosols every Sunday talking, singing and mingling.

How is it statistically possible that people are not being infected?
                      I've been thinking about your question.
                      Where you live Covid has never surfaced. Where I live it has affected people all round here, hospitalizing some and killing a few that I have known.
                      So how can our two environments be so different?

An American once told me that the weekly shopping trip involved a 50 mile journey, which was for me an amazing concept! Where I live there are two Hyper-stores within 3 miles of our home and two large supermarkets within 1.5 miles. I haven't driven 50 miles since I collected a puppy for my wife over four years ago!

So...... Question 1, how isolated are you?

I get the impression that apart from huge metro-centres like New York, many 'significant towns' in the USA might have populations of, say, 25,000 folks. I live in Herne Bay, Kent, uk an insignificant coastal town which was borne as a retirement area by the sea.... insignificant with a population of nearly 40,000 folks.

So.... Question 2, what is the population of your home town or district?

I have read that most US towns feature 3 main churches... is that about right? If your church congreghation numbers about 150 then I'm guessing that you live in a smal community.

So there it is....... if you live in an isolated area with a smal population, have you been fortunate enough to avoid Covid for that reason? And incidentally, if you came to my little town you would not find one adult in your whole day that was not wearing a mask (indoors), not carrying out social distancing from others, not hand cleansing at every entrance, etc...... it's different here, maybe because we are so closely packed together?

Oh.... and everybody I know (over 40yrs) has had the AZ vaccination...... all the over 60's have received their 2nd vaccination.
                      Last edited by eider; 05-24-2021, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• The County that I live in is 76,000. The adjacent county where the church is that I attend has a population of 204,000. We are about 75 miles from the closest metro area.

Comment

• And I want to make it clear...I am not saying that no one is dying out there from Covid. I understand that virus' mutate and evolve, and sometimes very quickly.

I'm not so sure that it's really any different than people dying from other flus over the years. As I said, I knew a lady that caught a flu years ago, then ended up dying from it.

And then, there was this article from last year: https://cbs12.com/news/local/man-who...florida-report

and i'm thinking, if it's this easy to report a death as covid, just how many out there are being reported falsely?

I would not be surprised, if the Heavens opened up and beams of heavenly light shone down upon the Earth illuminating all truth of anything you even wanted to know with certainty,
                          and it was made clear without question or doubt, that the figures are indeed inflated some 90 to 95 %. That is where I am, and I can only report what I feel, what I see. I would not be surprised,
                          nor would it induce any cognitive dissonance. Now what does that say about my map of reality? What does it say about who I am, my honesty, my integrity?

I just checked the vaccination map again: https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavir...accine-tracker

It doesn't appear that the numbers are moving. I doubt my state will even see 40%. If anything, take my perspective as a sampling of the thoughts and attitudes as the unvaxxed population.

One thing is for sure though, one thing I think everyone can agree upon, is that this is all unprecedented. Any viewpoints I think, conspiratorial as they may be, are worthy of consideration. You think Mike Whitney's thoughts are quackery? You really think so? How bout I share mine?

I am still reading through the evidence that Stoic provided, but to be honest, it's difficult for me. It's very tedious and awful boring. Many of the supporting abstracts are missing, or I can't access them etc. It's like a labyrinth of minutia and I do not have the academic discipline (as well as attention span) to efficiently navigate this information.
                          Last edited by Machinist; 05-24-2021, 05:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by eider View Post

I've been thinking about your question.
                            Where you live Covid has never surfaced. Where I live it has affected people all round here, hospitalizing some and killing a few that I have known.
                            So how can our two environments be so different?

An American once told me that the weekly shopping trip involved a 50 mile journey, which was for me an amazing concept! Where I live there are two Hyper-stores within 3 miles of our home and two large supermarkets within 1.5 miles. I haven't driven 50 miles since I collected a puppy for my wife over four years ago!

So...... Question 1, how isolated are you?

I get the impression that apart from huge metro-centres like New York, many 'significant towns' in the USA might have populations of, say, 25,000 folks. I live in Herne Bay, Kent, uk an insignificant coastal town which was borne as a retirement area by the sea.... insignificant with a population of nearly 40,000 folks.

So.... Question 2, what is the population of your home town or district?

I have read that most US towns feature 3 main churches... is that about right? If your church congreghation numbers about 150 then I'm guessing that you live in a smal community.

So there it is....... if you live in an isolated area with a smal population, have you been fortunate enough to avoid Covid for that reason? And incidentally, if you came to my little town you would not find one adult in your whole day that was not wearing a mask (indoors), not carrying out social distancing from others, not hand cleansing at every entrance, etc...... it's different here, maybe because we are so closely packed together?

Oh.... and everybody I know (over 40yrs) has had the AZ vaccination...... all the over 60's have received their 2nd vaccination.
                            The town I live in has one traffic light. There were about 7,250 residents according to the last census. There are 6 or 8 churches within 2 miles of my house. My church is about 14 miles away.
                            Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                            sigpic
                            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                              The town I live in has one traffic light. There were about 7,250 residents according to the last census. There are 6 or 8 churches within 2 miles of my house. My church is about 14 miles away.
                              Thank you for that. And there it is, the difference between our population densities.
                              Machinist has not known a single case of Covid in his 150 strong congregation, whereas the nearest (surviving) victim to me has been my next door neighbour! I know of many cases near to me.

It may well be that you did not need lock-downs, masks, constant hand cleansing, social distancing or vaccinations ...where you are, but where I live the vast majority of the population here embraced the lot. We just live in different kinds of communities.

Thank you for the info.

Comment

• Originally posted by eider View Post
                                Thank you for that. And there it is, the difference between our population densities.
                                Machinist has not known a single case of Covid in his 150 strong congregation, whereas the nearest (surviving) victim to me has been my next door neighbour! I know of many cases near to me.

It may well be that you did not need lock-downs, masks, constant hand cleansing, social distancing or vaccinations ...where you are, but where I live the vast majority of the population here embraced the lot. We just live in different kinds of communities.

Thank you for the info.
                                I've known cases of Covid. There have been a few in my family as well in the church that I attend.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X