Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Is that quarantine body got you down? No need to exercise or diet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by eider View Post

You have got me on that one.
    can you explain please?
    She recently changed her avatar which for the past few years depicted an accidental light PIN™ tap, but, thanks to my ever vigilant Ninja Squirrel Assassins, they effortlessly recovered that image.

Note The PIN™ there amidst the damage.

The wielder is none other than, the woman who groused "there goes the neighborhood" when God created Adam and Eve, Twebs very own Ancient of Afternoons herself, mossy (a.k.a. mossrose) -- but never EVER "Moosenose" or "moosey" smiley shudder.gif

Leave a comment:

• eider
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Is your missus related to mossy, wielder of The PIN™?
    You have got me on that one.
    can you explain please?

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied

Well......you got me...... I was boasting.
    Wanting a beer barrel to show off on the beach and actually having to get up and get out to the pub and do the hard work of 'pint pushing'...... so far the bar-work has separated me from the real men. I know that I should do it, want to achieve it....... it's not my fault, it's all the good programs on telly. And the Missus.... and her rolling pin.
    *sniffles*
    Is your missus related to mossy, wielder of The PIN™?

Leave a comment:

• eider
    replied
    Are you saying that all of those sixteen fluid ounce curls at the pub um, gym have given you a mighty bulging beer muscle?
    Well......you got me...... I was boasting.
    Wanting a beer barrel to show off on the beach and actually having to get up and get out to the pub and do the hard work of 'pint pushing'...... so far the bar-work has separated me from the real men. I know that I should do it, want to achieve it....... it's not my fault, it's all the good programs on telly. And the Missus.... and her rolling pin.
    *sniffles*

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied

Meh.
    I'd sooner have a barrel than a six pack.
    Are you saying that all of those sixteen fluid ounce curls at the pub um, gym have given you a mighty bulging beer muscle?

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied

The pics look a bit like me.
    Headless?

Leave a comment:

• eider
    replied
    The same thought crossed my mind as well. If you look seven months pregnant in real life this won't magically make it vanish. You're still gonna have that beer gut.
    Meh.
    I'd sooner have a barrel than a six pack.

Leave a comment:

• eider
    replied
    Source: People are buying muscly bodysuits so they can look ripped without the gym

Put on a bit of timber during lockdown? You don't necessarily need to rush out to the gym as you can fake your way to a muscly physique

They’re made from 100% silicone and you have the option of buying a full torso, upper body or lower bodysuit.

Unfortunately though, the fake muscles are pretty pricey.

One eBay seller is flogging a half-bodysuit for AUD $270 (which is around £150).

This is more than the cost of an annual membership to some gyms – although admittedly, chiselling abs in real life requires a lot more effort.

Source

© Copyright Original Source

The rest of the article deals with when gyms in Britain will be opening and the precautions they are taking.

The pics look a bit like me.

Leave a comment:

• Chaotic Void
    replied
    Yeah, no... I'll stick with what I'm doing and work towards the real thing, thanks. It lasts longer and makes you feel (and look) better anyhow.

Leave a comment:

• QuantaFille
    replied
    Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Unless they have a really firm gut-sucker-inner band or something.
    Like a man-corset.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparko View Post

PS - I don't think these would work so well for guys with beer guts. They would only work for skinny folk.
    The same thought crossed my mind as well. If you look seven months pregnant in real life this won't magically make it vanish. You're still gonna have that beer gut.

Leave a comment:

• Cow Poke
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Maybe they have body suits for wimmin too.

PS - I don't think these would work so well for guys with beer guts. They would only work for skinny folk.
    Unless they have a really firm gut-sucker-inner band or something.

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    Reminds me of this:

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    Maybe they have body suits for wimmin too.

Leave a comment:

• mossrose
    replied
    No, I mean stinky.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X