Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Is that quarantine body got you down? No need to exercise or diet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eider View Post

Meh.
    I'd sooner have a barrel than a six pack.
    Are you saying that all of those sixteen fluid ounce curls at the pub um, gym have given you a mighty bulging beer muscle?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Are you saying that all of those sixteen fluid ounce curls at the pub um, gym have given you a mighty bulging beer muscle?
      Well......you got me...... I was boasting.
      Wanting a beer barrel to show off on the beach and actually having to get up and get out to the pub and do the hard work of 'pint pushing'...... so far the bar-work has separated me from the real men. I know that I should do it, want to achieve it....... it's not my fault, it's all the good programs on telly. And the Missus.... and her rolling pin.
      *sniffles*

Comment

Well......you got me...... I was boasting.
        Wanting a beer barrel to show off on the beach and actually having to get up and get out to the pub and do the hard work of 'pint pushing'...... so far the bar-work has separated me from the real men. I know that I should do it, want to achieve it....... it's not my fault, it's all the good programs on telly. And the Missus.... and her rolling pin.
        *sniffles*
        Is your missus related to mossy, wielder of The PIN™?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Is your missus related to mossy, wielder of The PIN™?
          You have got me on that one.
          can you explain please?

Comment

You have got me on that one.
            can you explain please?
            She recently changed her avatar which for the past few years depicted an accidental light PIN™ tap, but, thanks to my ever vigilant Ninja Squirrel Assassins, they effortlessly recovered that image.

Note The PIN™ there amidst the damage.

The wielder is none other than, the woman who groused "there goes the neighborhood" when God created Adam and Eve, Twebs very own Ancient of Afternoons herself, mossy (a.k.a. mossrose) -- but never EVER "Moosenose" or "moosey" smiley shudder.gif

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X