Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Nursing Home Residents Dying After Vaccination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post

I'm concerned about the unknowns 5 years from now. Or people may be more vulnerable to some next wave because of the anticipated cykotine storm. Just as the flu shot made people more vulnerable to the coronavirus, we may have some other increased vulnerability. it certainly will be horrible to only find out in a couple years the type of vulnerabilities people have. Again, it is adding an unknown effect into our bodies when the treatments are so inexpensive -- and there are many treatments. It is best to take the safe options rather than some experimental technology. Therefore I think any death due to the vaccine is a death that should not have happened. (There were the 33 already in the UK. however, many deaths may not be attributed to the vaccinations. We see already where people are vaccinated and when they die, their deaths are attributed ironically to covid-19.)
    OK. Obviously a person who like you is frightened of present and future possible implications of vaccination should just opt not to have it. We have to consider how vehicle fumes, or foods etc will affect us in five years. We would not go outside if we worried about possible risks.... :)

But people are dying now, so most of us here do want the vaccination.

You mention our known deaths due to vaccinations. As I mentioned, 0.5% of the 9 million people already vaccinated would amount to 45,000 and not 33. I am more interested in how many out of the nine million might be saved by the vaccine.

I won't be able to tell you anything until after March when we should be able to see the results of the vaccines, or not. Obviously if the Covid figures start to crash then my news will be good.
    Last edited by eider; 02-04-2021, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by eider View Post

OK. Obviously a person who like you is frightened of present and future possible implications of vaccination should just opt not to have it. We have to consider how vehicle fumes, or foods etc will affect us in five years. We would not go outside if we worried about possible risks.... :)

You mention our known deaths due to vaccinations. As I mentioned, 0.5% of the 9 million people already vaccinated would amount to 45,000 and not 33. I am more interested in how many out of the nine million might be saved by the vaccine.

I won't be able to tell you anything until after March when we should be able to see the results of the vaccines, or not. Obviously if the Covid figures start to crash then my news will be good.
      So, I had Covid - with the only symptom being a mild fever one night - and, supposedly, I'm good for 3 months. That gives me plenty of time to evaluate my getting a vaccine, and we'll probably have a lot better numbers and maybe even an improved vaccine by them.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

So, I had Covid - with the only symptom being a mild fever one night - and, supposedly, I'm good for 3 months. That gives me plenty of time to evaluate my getting a vaccine, and we'll probably have a lot better numbers and maybe even an improved vaccine by them.
        i would not count that as covid-19 since you were not in the hospital. you probably just had some common cold/flu and coincidentally had a positive test -- which happens 97% of the time for people without covid-19.

Comment

I just do not like adding additional neurological issues and deaths by use of the experimental vaccine program. The vaccines will not even have noticeable reductions in anything since they only protect you from the symptoms. So I do not know why this look at March is useful. You have to follow the science, not some fantasy change you expect from the covid shots.

There may be reductions of false positives since the WHO recommended adjusting the PCR tests to reduce these false positives, starting this month -- i think it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Yes.... A really good position to be in.
            Our researchers here reckon that you could easily have up to five months' of resistance.
            ​​​​

Comment

I just do not like adding additional neurological issues and deaths by use of the experimental vaccine program. The vaccines will not even have noticeable reductions in anything since they only protect you from the symptoms. So I do not know why this look at March is useful. You have to follow the science, not some fantasy change you expect from the covid shots.

There may be reductions of false positives since the WHO recommended adjusting the PCR tests to reduce these false positives, starting this month -- i think it was.
              We will be measuring our mortality rates and our hospital admissions. That will be the kind of methodology we will measure by, I expect.

Comment

We will be measuring our mortality rates and our hospital admissions. That will be the kind of methodology we will measure by, I expect.
                i hope this is not based on people dying from car accidents who tested positive in the last 28 days -- using a PCR test that is 97% false positives. people have to wake up to the fact that the tests are mostly wrong.

Comment

i hope this is not based on people dying from car accidents who tested positive in the last 28 days -- using a PCR test that is 97% false positives. people have to wake up to the fact that the tests are mostly wrong.
                  Last year the UK registered as many deaths as in 1940 and 1919, both dreadful years. Our road accidents didn't rise.....

In a few weeks time, if hospital pressures ease, and if deaths fall, then we will be able to decide how that happened.

We will have to see.

Comment

Gloucester resident dies within hours of receiving Pfizer vaccine
                    https://www.wtkr.com/news/gloucester...pfizer-vaccine

This is not what I would want in a vaccination.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X