Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Nursing Home Residents Dying After Vaccination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nursing Home Residents Dying After Vaccination

Okay. I understand people are skeptical about news about the concerns about the experimental covid shots. I cannot change your mind with words and ideas and news. However, watch the testimony of this CNA about deaths that have only begun in the nursing home only after the covid shots have been given to the residents. The report by the CNA represents at least the third "outbreak" that I have heard of at nursing homes after residents got covid shots. If you hear rumors or news about this happening in nursing homes near you, maybe you will become aware of the concern with the covid shots that I have had. We may not know yet whether this is just the problem of batches or of certain vaccines. Until this is known, it seems too risky for the elderly and may highlight the risks we have seen with people like Hank Aarons and younger people who got the shot.

Start at 13:50 where he tells what his observations are and consequential concerns.
    https://rumble.com/vdaicp-cna-nursin...covid-inj.html

The summary of his point in the rumble video is
    Rumble — James (he gives his last name in the video) is a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant), and he recorded this video as a whistleblower because he could not keep silent any longer.

James reports that in 2020 very few residents in the nursing home where he works got sick with COVID, and none of them died during the entire year of 2020.

However, shortly after administering the Pfizer experimental mRNA injections, 14 died within two weeks, and he reports that many others are near death.

He makes it very clear that these were patients he knew and cared for (he is also a "lay pastor"), and that after being injected with the mRNA shot, residents who used to walk on their own can no longer walk. Residents who used to carry on an intelligent conversation with him could no longer talk.

And now they are dying. "They're dropping like flies."

James calls upon other CNAs, Nurses, and family members to go public and tell the world what is going on with these experimental mRNA COVID injections.

"How many more lives need to be lost before we say something?"

If you know what is happening, but are not speaking out, then you are part of the problem.

Here is the article and after that there are links to the Mulder article and to the counterview by syracuse.com

Source: https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/24-dead-and-137-infected-at-ny-nursing-home-after-experimental-covid-injections/

A Nursing Home had Zero Coronavirus Deaths. Then, It Vaccinates Residents for Coronavirus and the Deaths Begin.

by Adam Dick
    The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity

Things seem to be working backwards at The Commons on St. Anthony nursing home in Auburn, New York. Vaccinating people is supposed to reduce or end coronavirus deaths. Right?

But, at The Commons, such deaths are reported to have occurred only after residents began receiving coronavirus vaccinations.

James T. Mulder wrote Saturday at syracuse.com that until December 29 there had been no coronavirus deaths at The Commons. December 29, when deaths of residents with coronavirus began occurring at The Commons, is also, Mulder’s article discloses, seven days days after the nursing home began giving coronavirus vaccinations to residents, with 80 percent of residents so far having been vaccinated.

Over a period of less than two weeks since December 29, Mulder relates that 24 coronavirus-infected residents at the 300-bed nursing home have died.

Is the timing just a strange coincidence?

Read Mulder’s article here.

This is the penultimate paragraph of Mulder’s article, where vaccinations at The Commons is mentioned:

The nursing home began vaccinating residents Dec. 22. So far 193 residents, or 80%, and 113 employees, or less than half the staff, have been vaccinated. The nursing home plans to do more vaccinations Jan. 12.

Read the full article at The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity.

© Copyright Original Source

Mulder article:
    https://www.syracuse.com/coronavirus...-kills-24.html

Syracuse counterview to concerns:
    https://www.syracuse.com/coronavirus...sly-false.html

alternate video
    https://rumble.com/embed/vaoc61/?pub=4

I know it's only anecdotal, but two of my older church members became very ill immediately after getting the vaccine, and are still in critical condition.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      I know it's only anecdotal, but two of my older church members became very ill immediately after getting the vaccine, and are still in critical condition.
      I'm sad to hear that. I'll pray for them.

Everything in the experimental stages of this shot is anecdotal. That is how the studies seem to be done -- it is the self-reporting and the reporting from a doctor on what a person encounters after the shots. So, it helps to get that information to VAERS, which partly is a reporting system and partly an optional step toward vaccine court. Lots of anecdotes can lead to the antidotes.

A report can be made directly to VAERS https://vaers.hhs.gov/esub/index.jsp or people can maybe help more through something like injuredbycovidvaccine.com.

Reports from VAERS can usually be obtained at https://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html when that system is made available again.

Comment

I'll let you know how I get on with the vaccine........
        I received a text message yesterday from my surgery which explained that my turn has come round for the 1st of two Covid vaccines. I could either click on an IT link or 'phone in to surgery to arrange everything.... I accessed the link, was offered three times for this coming Saturday at the local small-injuries centre and chose a time, then received a confirmation to my email address.

All over 70's in the UK should be vaccinated by 14th February.... that's the Government's target. Nearly all my elderly neighbours have already been vaccinated, and so far I haven't heard of any problems although we're all in strict lockdown and not much communication between us all. I won't know which vaccine has been distributed around local clinics until Saturday...... Probably either the Pfizer or Astra-Zeneca jabs.

A retired Para-med down the road died last month but he had not received the vaccine, he wasn't very fit and needed a buggy to get around. Our Postman has just returned to work after having Covid over Christmas but he definitely came back too early...... he got collected and taken home on Monday... half way through his round.

Kent, UK has a very high rate of Covid and Covid related deaths and our lockdown is strict....... All schools are closed until March and any re-openings will be decided later this month (on 22nd, I think). If the police stop you further from home than a few miles and you haven't got a good reason you can get a fine. My only sadness about the lockdown is that a brilliant little electric car went up for auction on ebay and sold for about 30% of it's true 2nd hand value, and although I know this vehicle type well I couldn't bid for it because the trouble and stress of collecting it from the Bristol area (200 miles) definitely put it far from my reach.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          By the way - BOTH recovered within a few days and are doing SUPER! In the case of the woman, it was determined that her situation was aggravated by panic attack - having heard that "once you go on a ventilator you never come off". Doctors treated her anxiety, and her other problems pretty much went away.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
            Okay. I understand people are skeptical about news about the concerns about the experimental covid shots. I cannot change your mind with words and ideas and news. However, watch the testimony of this CNA about deaths that have only begun in the nursing home only after the covid shots have been given to the residents. The report by the CNA represents at least the third "outbreak" that I have heard of at nursing homes after residents got covid shots. If you hear rumors or news about this happening in nursing homes near you, maybe you will become aware of the concern with the covid shots that I have had. We may not know yet whether this is just the problem of batches or of certain vaccines. Until this is known, it seems too risky for the elderly and may highlight the risks we have seen with people like Hank Aarons and younger people who got the shot.

Start at 13:50 where he tells what his observations are and consequential concerns.
            https://rumble.com/vdaicp-cna-nursin...covid-inj.html

The summary of his point in the rumble video is

Here is the article and after that there are links to the Mulder article and to the counterview by syracuse.com

Source: https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/24-dead-and-137-infected-at-ny-nursing-home-after-experimental-covid-injections/

A Nursing Home had Zero Coronavirus Deaths. Then, It Vaccinates Residents for Coronavirus and the Deaths Begin.

by Adam Dick
            The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity

Things seem to be working backwards at The Commons on St. Anthony nursing home in Auburn, New York. Vaccinating people is supposed to reduce or end coronavirus deaths. Right?

But, at The Commons, such deaths are reported to have occurred only after residents began receiving coronavirus vaccinations.

James T. Mulder wrote Saturday at syracuse.com that until December 29 there had been no coronavirus deaths at The Commons. December 29, when deaths of residents with coronavirus began occurring at The Commons, is also, Mulder’s article discloses, seven days days after the nursing home began giving coronavirus vaccinations to residents, with 80 percent of residents so far having been vaccinated.

Over a period of less than two weeks since December 29, Mulder relates that 24 coronavirus-infected residents at the 300-bed nursing home have died.

Is the timing just a strange coincidence?

Read Mulder’s article here.

This is the penultimate paragraph of Mulder’s article, where vaccinations at The Commons is mentioned:

The nursing home began vaccinating residents Dec. 22. So far 193 residents, or 80%, and 113 employees, or less than half the staff, have been vaccinated. The nursing home plans to do more vaccinations Jan. 12.

Read the full article at The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity.

© Copyright Original Source

Mulder article:
            https://www.syracuse.com/coronavirus...-kills-24.html

Syracuse counterview to concerns:
            https://www.syracuse.com/coronavirus...sly-false.html

alternate video
            https://rumble.com/embed/vaoc61/?pub=4
            It's very common for a lot of people in a nursing home to die after the virus gets to one of them. One might be tempted to think that this happened because of the immunizations, but it's reported that residents began testing positive before the immunizations began.

It's unfortunate that they couldn't get the vaccine earlier, or be protected by isolation a little longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post

It's very common for a lot of people in a nursing home to die after the virus gets to one of them. One might be tempted to think that this happened because of the immunizations, but it's reported that residents began testing positive before the immunizations began.

It's unfortunate that they couldn't get the vaccine earlier, or be protected by isolation a little longer.
              sure. If it is your time to die, take the vaccine.

Enough coincidences of deaths with vaccines should be sufficient to make the case that either elderly people should not get the vaccine or that the vaccine just promotes deaths. If you like to make excuses, that is up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by eider View Post
                I'll let you know how I get on with the vaccine........
                I received a text message yesterday from my surgery which explained that my turn has come round for the 1st of two Covid vaccines. I could either click on an IT link or 'phone in to surgery to arrange everything.... I accessed the link, was offered three times for this coming Saturday at the local small-injuries centre and chose a time, then received a confirmation to my email address.

All over 70's in the UK should be vaccinated by 14th February.... that's the Government's target. Nearly all my elderly neighbours have already been vaccinated, and so far I haven't heard of any problems although we're all in strict lockdown and not much communication between us all. I won't know which vaccine has been distributed around local clinics until Saturday...... Probably either the Pfizer or Astra-Zeneca jabs.

A retired Para-med down the road died last month but he had not received the vaccine, he wasn't very fit and needed a buggy to get around. Our Postman has just returned to work after having Covid over Christmas but he definitely came back too early...... he got collected and taken home on Monday... half way through his round.

Kent, UK has a very high rate of Covid and Covid related deaths and our lockdown is strict....... All schools are closed until March and any re-openings will be decided later this month (on 22nd, I think). If the police stop you further from home than a few miles and you haven't got a good reason you can get a fine. My only sadness about the lockdown is that a brilliant little electric car went up for auction on ebay and sold for about 30% of it's true 2nd hand value, and although I know this vehicle type well I couldn't bid for it because the trouble and stress of collecting it from the Bristol area (200 miles) definitely put it far from my reach.

there are no need for most of these people to die. there are probably a dozen successful treatments. I do not know why UK researchers have not caught up with this information yet.

You will probably be fine awhile after getting the experimental vaccines. I expect we will hear back from you. it may be several years before we hear the adverse effects -- and the percentage of people affected. We already have the evidence of deaths happening, especially with the elderly. it seems that the experimental vaccine, at minimal, accelerates the spread of the virus symptoms and death. if the coronavirus vaccines have not had such adverse effects in the past ... and if this were not a totally new technology (with hazardous chemicals involved), I might not have an issue with the covid shots.

There are common law remedies that seem possible to stop police from applying unlawful orders against you. Sorry that you missed the opportunity because of that fear of a fine.

Comment

If this were not a virus that Fauci expected and that Event 201 prepared for ... and if the media did not do so many fake stories ... and if they did not keep escalating stuff with fake case counts (97% false positives in the general community) when death counts were too small ... and if the previous coronavirus vaccines had not in every case led to cytokine storms...

then maybe the vaccine could be seen as a something that was worth taking.

There are too many warning signs against taking the vaccinations ... the deaths, especially. Also, the neurological problems. A vaccine should not cause so many deaths.

Comment

there are no need for most of these people to die. there are probably a dozen successful treatments. I do not know why UK researchers have not caught up with this information yet.

You will probably be fine awhile after getting the experimental vaccines. I expect we will hear back from you. it may be several years before we hear the adverse effects -- and the percentage of people affected. We already have the evidence of deaths happening, especially with the elderly. it seems that the experimental vaccine, at minimal, accelerates the spread of the virus symptoms and death. if the coronavirus vaccines have not had such adverse effects in the past ... and if this were not a totally new technology (with hazardous chemicals involved), I might not have an issue with the covid shots.

There are common law remedies that seem possible to stop police from applying unlawful orders against you. Sorry that you missed the opportunity because of that fear of a fine.
                    Hi Mike....

You mention successful treatments for Covid that we don't know about here. What are those?

Most folks here look at the vaccination program differently to you. None of my friends have said that they would refuse vaccination.

Most common law here (England and Wales) has been replaced by legislation. I often used remaining common law over 40 years.
                    Common law is still strong in Scotland. Which laws did you have in mind?

Police powers in connection with Covid lockdowns, isolations, quarantined, restrictions and rules were legislated by Act of Parliament in recent weeks. That's law here.

No Mike, I didn't ignore the car auction for fear of fines, but because we have lockdown laws here for now and my local car hauler mate didn't want to go either.. It's a different way of looking at laws, I guess. Although some folks do need the the threat of fines to deter them, that's true enough.

Nearly everybody here is totally committed to social distancing, even keeping to the left when on pavements etc, and hand cleansing, staying home, all pulling together.

Did you know that the South African strain has mutated again here? That strain is called the Kent strain.

Our culture's just see things differently in connection with all this.

Comment

sure. If it is your time to die, take the vaccine.

Enough coincidences of deaths with vaccines should be sufficient to make the case that either elderly people should not get the vaccine or that the vaccine just promotes deaths. If you like to make excuses, that is up to you.
                      One coincidence has been brought up in this thread. Given that the vaccinations and the outbreak are both the result of the pandemic, it's not much of a coincidence.

Comment

One coincidence has been brought up in this thread. Given that the vaccinations and the outbreak are both the result of the pandemic, it's not much of a coincidence.
                        common law includes the right to travel unhindered. These are rights not to be violated by laws. Those who enforce them are in violation of common law rights.

I'm sorry that so many people in the UK have come in fear of a virus that is affecting people at levels less than what would be normal to call an epidemic or pandemic.

I'm just letting people know that this experimental vaccine is taken at one's own risk.

The preventive medicine studies are at https://c19study.com. (you had said that UK researchers have studies that differ from these ones.) There are additional treatments that are likely as good. Very few people should be dying anymore because of this virus. A safe treatment is certainly more preferred than an experimental vaccine.

The astrazenca is no longer recommended in Germany for people over 65. This was/is a draft form https://health.economictimes.indiati...r-65s/80514126

The American Frontline Doctors only recommend the vaccines for a very limited number of age-risk groups.
                        https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors...Vaccine-PP.pdf

32XII. AFLDS Recommendations Regarding COVID-19 Experimental Vaccines

Prohibitedfor the young, Discouragedfor the healthy middle-aged and Optionalfor the co-morbid and elderly. There is no evidence that vaccines should be racially prioritized.

a. 0-20: prohibited(exceedingly low risk from COVID, unknown risk of auto-immune disease, unknown risk of pathogenic priming, risk of lifelong infertility)

b. 20-50 healthy: strongly discouraged(exceedingly low risk from COVID, unknown risk of auto-immune disease, unknown risk of pathogenic priming, risk of lifelong infertility)

c. 50-69 & healthy: strongly discouraged(low risk from COVID, unknown risk of auto-immune disease, unknown risk of pathogenic priming, unknown effect on placenta and spermatogenesis)s

d. 50-69 & co-morbid: discouraged(experimental vaccine is higher risk than early or prophylactic treatment with established medications)

e. >70 & healthy: personal risk assessment(experimental vaccine is higher risk than early or prophylactic treatment with established medications)

f. >70 & co-morbid: personal risk assessment & advocacy access(experimental vaccine early or prophylactic treatment with established medications)
                        There is a vaccination-mania going on. They are trying to keep people from responding in fearful panic responses.

Comment

Oops. the post for eider ended up as a response to Stoic.

Comment

Oops. the post for eider ended up as a response to Stoic.
                            Something's weird, cause I noticed several people have quoted "me", and it's totally somebody else's quote.

So far, it's nothing bad - it's stuff I wouldn't object to having said, but I'm just waiting for somebody to "quote" me saying something I'd never say.

Comment

33 deaths in UK https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nine-dead.html

10 deaths in Germany 153news.net/watch_video.php?v=u42U3YMS6R7K

3 deaths in Germany http://translate.google.com/translat...2Fwww1.wdr.de% 2Fnachrichten%2Fthemen%2Fcoronavirus%2Fleverkusen-altersheim-coronavirus-100.html

13 in Norway https://www.theepochtimes.com/covid-...y_3657699.html

29 in Norway https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.blo...der-rise-to-29

9 in Michigan https://www.newslocker.com/en-us/reg...outbreak/view/

unknown count in CT
                              https://rumble.com/vdaicp-cna-nursing-home-whistleblower-seniors-are-dying-like-flies-after-covid-inj.html

General deaths in VAERS was at 329 and may not include deaths like Hank Aaron.
                              Last edited by mikewhitney; 02-02-2021, 07:21 PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X