Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

The Vaccines Not Being Tested for Much Benefit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stoic View Post

Well, you know what they say: Correlation implies causation.
    Denials do not stop the deaths of people by experimental technology either.

https://hpv-vaccine-side-effects.com...cts-world-map/

Comment

An independent reporter went to MLK hospital and showed how the hospital is handling the overload of patients.

http://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=GANX56GXDKR5

You can see how the tents at the front of the building are filled up with so many people for triage. Not!

You can see how many ambulances are in line to drop people off. Not!

With all the empty nooks and crannies they have converted to rooms, it is amazing how empty the place looks.

If you can drive by there and take video of it to show a contrary picture of things.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
        You do not have to do a gold standard study for everything. Even the gold standard double blind trials can half false results when they use improper detection of something like the SARs-cov-2 viruses. We already saw the use of a process in the Pfizer study that gives an estimated 97% false positives.
        Pfizer didn't report that many positives overall, so there couldn't have been 97% false positives.

And the suggestion that those vaccinated simply had fewer false positives than those not vaccinated is not credible, since no mechanism for such an effect has been suggested.

As to the leading people by the hand on these studies, I'm a bit tired of this right now.
        Well, I started to go through the list at your link, but I kept running into studies that hadn't been peer reviewed, or had negative results. I'm not going to waste my time going through hundreds of studies looking for a good one.

Comment

An independent reporter went to MLK hospital and showed how the hospital is handling the overload of patients.

http://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=GANX56GXDKR5

You can see how the tents at the front of the building are filled up with so many people for triage. Not!

You can see how many ambulances are in line to drop people off. Not!

With all the empty nooks and crannies they have converted to rooms, it is amazing how empty the place looks.

If you can drive by there and take video of it to show a contrary picture of things.
          Yeah, I forgot. All the hospitals in LA are reporting that they are full because they are in on the conspiracy.

I wonder what's keeping the conservatives in these hospitals (there must be a few) from blowing the whistle on this conspiracy.

Ah, yes. All of the media (liberal and conservative) are in on the conspiracy, and no social media posts are allowed which might expose the conspiracy.

Even members of congress are unwilling to speak up, for fear that they will suffer the same fate as Trump.

Comment

Denials do not stop the deaths of people by experimental technology either.

https://hpv-vaccine-side-effects.com...cts-world-map/
            I don't doubt that some people are suffering bad side effects from the vaccine. That happens with every vaccine. That's why the link you provided about covid-19 vaccine side effects is named hpv-vaccine-side-effects.com.

Comment

I don't doubt that some people are suffering bad side effects from the vaccine. That happens with every vaccine. That's why the link you provided about covid-19 vaccine side effects is named hpv-vaccine-side-effects.com.
              By this point, I know quite a few people who received the vaccine - the worst example i've come across was "my arm hurt like heck for about a day or two".
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

By this point, I know quite a few people who received the vaccine - the worst example i've come across was "my arm hurt like heck for about a day or two".
                I don't personally know that many people who have received the vaccine, but the ones I do know haven't complained about the side effects.

If it was common for there to be severe side effects, that would have shown up in the phase 3 trials.

Comment

I don't personally know that many people who have received the vaccine, but the ones I do know haven't complained about the side effects.

If it was common for there to be severe side effects, that would have shown up in the phase 3 trials.
                  I deal with lots of medical professionals, first responders, and lots of older folks, so I know quite a few who have received the vaccine.
                  In fact, there several who received the vaccine who I thought might have been anto-vaxers, but even they seem to complain (when the do) of only mild inconveniences.

I think only two of them complained (to my knowledge) of sore arm or one said he felt tired and achy for a day.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Pfizer didn't report that many positives overall, so there couldn't have been 97% false positives.

And the suggestion that those vaccinated simply had fewer false positives than those not vaccinated is not credible, since no mechanism for such an effect has been suggested.
                    It does not matter how many positive results they get since the equipment is not accurate at the number of cycles the equipment seems to run at. Simply said, if the RT-PCR is not accurate in the way it is used, the whole study is inaccurate.

I don't get what you are saying about the second sentence.

Well, I started to go through the list at your link, but I kept running into studies that hadn't been peer reviewed, or had negative results. I'm not going to waste my time going through hundreds of studies looking for a good one.
                    Then trust the summary provided on the website. Or ... Maybe there is someone who has challenged the overview of the studies that this site provides.

Comment

Sure. The choice should be up to the people whether they get an experimental shot of a new technology. People are not particularly aware of the future risks they are taking. They are not therefore making informed consent. That is their option to take on the unknowns without research.

Comment

There are people that died during that too. i saw in passing there are 50X more side effects for these shots than for the flu shots. The flu shots have been the highest reported to the VAERS (vaccine adverse effects registry -- or some name like that) -- compared to the childhood vaccines.

In the end it is your choice whether you think the benefit to you will be worth the known and future risks.

Comment

Yeah, I forgot. All the hospitals in LA are reporting that they are full because they are in on the conspiracy.

I wonder what's keeping the conservatives in these hospitals (there must be a few) from blowing the whistle on this conspiracy.

Ah, yes. All of the media (liberal and conservative) are in on the conspiracy, and no social media posts are allowed which might expose the conspiracy.

Even members of congress are unwilling to speak up, for fear that they will suffer the same fate as Trump.
                          Whatever the theory is, the hospital was not showing the activity that the news reported. Don't be bothered the facts though, you can just push facts aside. Facts can just be so painful to accept.

Last edited by mikewhitney; 01-14-2021, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I deal with lots of medical professionals, first responders, and lots of older folks, so I know quite a few who have received the vaccine.
                            In fact, there several who received the vaccine who I thought might have been anto-vaxers, but even they seem to complain (when the do) of only mild inconveniences.

I think only two of them complained (to my knowledge) of sore arm or one said he felt tired and achy for a day.
                            That is good to hear. Not everyone is suffering side effects.

Hopefully people know what the side effects of the experimental shot can be. There can be quality issues or mishandling of the vaccine somewhere from source to delivery. We do not know any benefit beyond possible reduction of symptoms. But those can be avoided with known treatments for the virus.

Comment

Whatever the theory is, the hospital was not showing the activity that the news reported. Don't be bothered the facts though, you can just push facts aside. Facts can just be so painful to accept.
                              What did the news say about how often ambulances were arriving at the hospital?

Comment

There are people that died during that too. i saw in passing there are 50X more side effects for these shots than for the flu shots. The flu shots have been the highest reported to the VAERS (vaccine adverse effects registry -- or some name like that) -- compared to the childhood vaccines.

In the end it is your choice whether you think the benefit to you will be worth the known and future risks.
                                Here is a good source about side effects.

The risk of anaphylaxis seems to be about ten times greater than with childhood vaccines. But when treatment is available, as with covid-19 vaccines, anaphylaxis is not that dangerous.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X