Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

The Vaccines Not Being Tested for Much Benefit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stoic View Post

Here is a good source about side effects.

The risk of anaphylaxis seems to be about ten times greater than with childhood vaccines. But when treatment is available, as with covid-19 vaccines, anaphylaxis is not that dangerous.
    Hi....
    i received my first vaccination this afternoon.
    It was the Astra Zenica vaccine.
    There are no after effects that I am aware of.

Every willing person over 70 years will have been vaccinated here (UK) by February 15th.

I look forward to late March to see if our death rate and hospital admissions have started to drop away.

Comment

Here is a good source about side effects.

The risk of anaphylaxis seems to be about ten times greater than with childhood vaccines. But when treatment is available, as with covid-19 vaccines, anaphylaxis is not that dangerous.
      Your article is far too old when talking about the release of an experimental technology on millions of people.

Here are good sources of the side effects:

(CDC Reporting tool) https://wonder.cdc.gov/

(Some Reports from VAERS) https://vaxpain.us/

(Reports across the world) https://hpv-vaccine-side-effects.com...cts-world-map/

(Norway example) https://www.theepochtimes.com/covid-...y_3657699.html

A vaccine should cause no deaths. We have 500 deaths listed in CDC VAERS system already. How does that compare to other vaccines? If this happens every month, we will have 6000 deaths due to covid shots by the end of the year -- probably double or triple that. Many deaths would not be reported because people don't know about VAERS or they are mourning the death and not looking any further into resolutions.

Comment

Originally posted by eider View Post

Hi....
        i received my first vaccination this afternoon.
        It was the Astra Zenica vaccine.
        There are no after effects that I am aware of.

Every willing person over 70 years will have been vaccinated here (UK) by February 15th.

I look forward to late March to see if our death rate and hospital admissions have started to drop away.
        Thanks for the info. it is good to know that you are not yet having adverse effects.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post

Your article is far too old when talking about the release of an experimental technology on millions of people.

Here are good sources of the side effects:

(CDC Reporting tool) https://wonder.cdc.gov/
          I agree that this is a good source. The others, not so much.

(Some Reports from VAERS) https://vaxpain.us/

(Reports across the world) https://hpv-vaccine-side-effects.com...cts-world-map/

(Norway example) https://www.theepochtimes.com/covid-...y_3657699.html

A vaccine should cause no deaths. We have 500 deaths listed in CDC VAERS system already. How does that compare to other vaccines? If this happens every month, we will have 6000 deaths due to covid shots by the end of the year -- probably double or triple that. Many deaths would not be reported because people don't know about VAERS or they are mourning the death and not looking any further into resolutions.
          I agree that it probably isn't a good idea to vaccinate people who are likely to die in the next week or so anyway.

Comment

I agree that this is a good source. The others, not so much.

I agree that it probably isn't a good idea to vaccinate people who are likely to die in the next week or so anyway.
            It is a worse idea to vaccinate people who die from the vaccine. it is scary to see people whitewash the death reports and then go and get an experimental vaccine to see what happens to themselves. you would think people would be more cautious when taking experimental shots that are not even needed when we have wonderful treatments like hydroxycholoroquine, ivermectin, budesonide, vitamin D.

One thing that could happen with this vaccine is that people could become more susceptible to other sickness. We already had a study showing that the flu shot made people more liable to get coronavirus.
            Last edited by mikewhitney; 02-06-2021, 02:55 PM.

Comment

This is a sad series of events. There are other reports of pregnancies terminated by the vaccinations

When I first saw this picture, I wondered what that patient was doing
              LJY591O.jpg
              Then I saw what this person was saying
              8NuDRij.jpg
              This was the outcome
              EASkv1Z.jpg
              I'm checking if there is more direct verification of this information.

Comment

143 deaths from the vaccine in Britain. The vaccine deaths are never blamed on the vaccines.

The chance of a proximate death to the vaccine is proportionally small. But there is no need to take a vaccine to stop the worst cases of covid-19 when only a small portion of people suffer these consequences and when there are treatments that are proven to be safe.

(Here's the first part of the article. I don't like posting too much of other content.)

Source: vhttps://www.thesun.ie/news/6518652/143-brits-died-covid-jab-but-vaccines-safe/

JAB SAFETY 143 Brits died shortly after their Covid jabs but vaccines ‘didn’t play a role’, say regulators

Nick McDermottEllie Cambridge

5 Feb 2021, 16:42U

COVID jabs given to millions of Brits are safe – despite 143 patients dying shortly after immunisation.

The drugs watchdog said vaccines played no part in the fatalities, with almost all occurring in the elderly or ill.

Officials say the majority of reported fatalities were in elderly people or people with underlying illness.

Investigators said there is no suggestion the jab played a role in the deaths.

More than 10m Brits have now had their first dose of Covid vaccination.

In total, there have been 22,820 reports of suspected side effects logged until January 24.

The MHRA found around one in ten people will experience side effects after having the jab.

Dr June Raine, MHRA chief executive, said: “Vaccines are the most effective way to protect against Covid-19 and save lives and prevent serious complications from this terrible virus.

“The data we have collected provides further reassurance that the COVID-19 vaccines are safe and continue to meet the rigorous regulatory standards required for all vaccines.

"We remain confident that the benefits of these vaccines outweigh any risks.”
                'OUTWEIGH ANY RISK'

The report published today found most people had "mild and short lasting" side effects that reflect "a normal immune response to vaccines – including a sore arm and fatigue".

The most frequently reported side effects are injection-site tenderness and pain, headaches, fatigue, joint and muscle pain, fever, chills and nausea.

There were also 75 reports of facial paralysis or paresis from people after having both vaccines, the report found.

© Copyright Original Source

I do not want to return from a vaccine appointment as a corpse. This experimental shot deserves a completion of the trial before it goes to so many people. These deaths need to be tracked down to the vaccine effects that causes deaths.
                Last edited by mikewhitney; 02-09-2021, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the info. it is good to know that you are not yet having adverse effects.
                  Update. (UK)
                  It's been 7 days since my AZ vaccination and I did not have any side effects. My wife couldn't find any marks where I was jabbed. But she always gets affected by vaccination; she does want to be jabbed though, because her job gives higher contact with the public. She is due to be vaccinated in about two week's time.

Sadly the AstraZeneca vaccine has not done well against the South African mutation and has been withdrawn from that country. We have about 20 SA cases in the UK and so it has arrived and will spread, I reckon.

All 65 + yr olds will be vaccinated by end of February, and then we need to wait three weeks before looking to see any big changes in our Hospital admissions and death rates.

I'll keep you informed .........

Comment

Update. (UK)
                    It's been 7 days since my AZ vaccination and I did not have any side effects. My wife couldn't find any marks where I was jabbed. But she always gets affected by vaccination; she does want to be jabbed though, because her job gives higher contact with the public. She is due to be vaccinated in about two week's time.

Sadly the AstraZeneca vaccine has not done well against the South African mutation and has been withdrawn from that country. We have about 20 SA cases in the UK and so it has arrived and will spread, I reckon.

All 65 + yr olds will be vaccinated by end of February, and then we need to wait three weeks before looking to see any big changes in our Hospital admissions and death rates.

I'll keep you informed .........

jAacRYP.jpg

Thanks for the info.

I'm concerned that the new strain will be an excuse for explaining deaths that happen not despite being vaccinated but happen because of the vaccination.

My dad got the shot recently and did not have any bad effects in these couple of weeks. My concern is mildly for the immediate signs of disease and death caused by the vaccinations -- which should never happen on a reasonable covid shot. My concerns are for the future effects of cytokine storms or of autoimmune diseases. It may be that some people have already been exposed to something before the shot but then are triggered quickly by the shot. Others may be exposed to a wild covid virus and then will be triggered into the cytokine storm. This situation may happen in 6 months or in 5 years. There simply is no reason to risk one's life on an experimental covid shot when other treatments are available -- as a prophylactic or upon initial symptoms or when extremely sick.
                    sdgK8Pj.jpg
                    OqtGek5.jpg
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the info.

I'm concerned that the new strain will be an excuse for explaining deaths that happen not despite being vaccinated but happen because of the vaccination.

My dad got the shot recently and did not have any bad effects in these couple of weeks. My concern is mildly for the immediate signs of disease and death caused by the vaccinations -- which should never happen on a reasonable covid shot. My concerns are for the future effects of cytokine storms or of autoimmune diseases. It may be that some people have already been exposed to something before the shot but then are triggered quickly by the shot. Others may be exposed to a wild covid virus and then will be triggered into the cytokine storm. This situation may happen in 6 months or in 5 years. There simply is no reason to risk one's life on an experimental covid shot when other treatments are available -- as a prophylactic or upon initial symptoms or when extremely sick.
                      Well, the UK public are overwhelmingly supporting the Vax Program here. One mate of mine has been told not to have the vaccine....... he has a severe reaction to quinine.

Let's see how the death and hospital admission rates react in mid March, if at all.

Comment

Well, the UK public are overwhelmingly supporting the Vax Program here. One mate of mine has been told not to have the vaccine....... he has a severe reaction to quinine.

Let's see how the death and hospital admission rates react in mid March, if at all.
                        I will be curious if it is mainly the vaccinated people that will get sick in the months to come. We already have seen that happening often in nursing homes.

I just want what is safest and best for people.

Comment

I will be curious if it is mainly the vaccinated people that will get sick in the months to come. We already have seen that happening often in nursing homes.

I just want what is safest and best for people.
                          Does this mean that the mass nursing home deaths that you have mentioned did not happen after the vaccinations were given?

Or did they happen soon afterwards....?

Comment

Does this mean that the mass nursing home deaths that you have mentioned did not happen after the vaccinations were given?

Or did they happen soon afterwards....?
                            the deaths have been reported as happening subsequent to residents being given the covid shots. there are some reports that no deaths happened at "care" facilities in 2020 until December when the covid shots were given.

This is a prime example which I probably shared: https://rumble.com/embed/vaoc61/?pub=4

A CNA at a care facility is reporting the changes in mental capacity and physical state , as well as deaths, after the experimental covid shots. This means that the people that are susceptible to death by the novel coronavirus are the very people harmed most by the covid shots. This does not sound like a guy who is faking a message here. (His observations at the facility are not described until halfway into the video -- so some people may just want to hear the actual events while others would listen to the whole video.)

Comment

the deaths have been reported as happening subsequent to residents being given the covid shots. there are some reports that no deaths happened at "care" facilities in 2020 until December when the covid shots were given.

This is a prime example which I probably shared: https://rumble.com/embed/vaoc61/?pub=4

A CNA at a care facility is reporting the changes in mental capacity and physical state , as well as deaths, after the experimental covid shots. This means that the people that are susceptible to death by the novel coronavirus are the very people harmed most by the covid shots. This does not sound like a guy who is faking a message here. (His observations at the facility are not described until halfway into the video -- so some people may just want to hear the actual events while others would listen to the whole video.)
                              And so, given the above reports I don't think we'll be worrying so much about what might happen to people in a few years. We need to focus upon what happens in the hours, days and weeks after receiving our vaccinations.

The News has just reported that 15 million people have received their first vaccinations here. In two weeks time every willing 60+ person will have received it. Then we need to wait three weeks to see if there is any slight lowering of Hospital admissions and deaths. The whole emphasis here is upon saving our NHS, which is going to be a different MO to your country's MO I think.

Goodness knows where our economy went to, or this year's education program, or our societies....... the last time that we mostly all came together over anything was 78 years ago.

Let's see how things turn out here........ at the moment I have no clues, honrestly.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X