Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Buhner COVID-19 "Protocol"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buhner COVID-19 "Protocol"

Lengthy (112 pages, including several pages of references), interesting, detailed PDF about COVID-19 and "alternative" treatments. Three months old.

Here.

From this site.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

An interesting document. Thanks.

He seems to describe more effects of the coronavirus than I have seen elsewhere.

One of the interesting things is about the cytokine storm.
    The extensive cytokine release in the body causes an ongoing inflammation which can attack most organs eventually leading to organ damage and collapse.
    I'm interested in the alternative medicine ... or what used to be the standard medicine before the marketing of pharmaceuticals.

The cytokine storm is an overreaction of the immune system. This was the outcome of the previous coronavirus vaccine developed back in SARS-1 days. When the test animals were given the vaccine and then exposed to the wild virus, the cytokine storm happened. It seems unlikely that a new vaccine could be developed for a coronavirus while overcoming these effects -- unless the new vaccine technology is used. But a new vaccine technology is far too experimental. The pharmaceutical companies also are rushing this and reporting success on rather shaky grounds -- too early in the trial process ... and no visibility of the effects five years from now.

Comment

I'm not sure, but it appears Facebook is blocking me from linking to the article.
      Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X