Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

AAPS and Covid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAPS and Covid

Stumbled across an interesting site -- The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons. Apparently it's been around a long time, but, predictably, it is currently pretty Covid-focused.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
    Stumbled across an interesting site -- The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons. Apparently it's been around a long time, but, predictably, it is currently pretty Covid-focused.
    They're way outside the mainstream of science and medicine.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post

They're way outside the mainstream of science and medicine.
      If they're the group I'm thinking of they practice HIV/AIDS denialism and support the notion that there is a link between vaccines and autism. Both of these are pseudo-scientific beliefs which have been thoroughly debunked to the point of becoming PRATTs

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        If they're the group I'm thinking of they practice HIV/AIDS denialism and support the notion that there is a link between vaccines and autism. Both of these are pseudo-scientific beliefs which have been thoroughly debunked to the point of becoming PRATTs
        I guess "way outside the mainstream" was a bit of an understatement.

Comment

Ah, ok, thanks for pointing that out. A quick search of their Web site didn't turn that up, but the Wikipedia article sure did.
          Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

It has been a prevalent technique to disparage the name of any whistleblowers against any misbehavior of the government or of pharmaceutical companies or of global warming.

We saw this inappropriate negative treatment of the doctors who promoted hydroxychloroquine and zinc -- which still is a reasonable treatment in the early stages of the coronavirus. The media especially went against Stella for her religious beliefs rather than her medical qualifications -- the media sought the easiest target they could malign.

How deep is your research on the vaccine issues?
            Last edited by mikewhitney; 11-22-2020, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

Ah, ok, thanks for pointing that out. A quick search of their Web site didn't turn that up, but the Wikipedia article sure did.
              Uh oh. Wikipedia is not a trustworthy source for anything where there is controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
                Uh oh. Wikipedia is not a trustworthy source for anything where there is controversy.
                Fortunately, you don't have to stop at Wikipedia if you don't want to, since they're pretty good about giving sources.

Probably the most useful source for finding out about AAPS is their Journal. (It's searchable.)

You'll probably find some stuff about Covid-19 that you'll love.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post

Fortunately, you don't have to stop at Wikipedia if you don't want to, since they're pretty good about giving sources.

Probably the most useful source for finding out about AAPS is their Journal. (It's searchable.)

You'll probably find some stuff about Covid-19 that you'll love.
                  Are there specific items that stand out on covid-19?

From what I see, this is primarily a journal on problems within the medical and political system. There may also be the individual doctors' experiences in treatments and medical practice.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post

Are there specific items that stand out on covid-19?

From what I see, this is primarily a journal on problems within the medical and political system. There may also be the individual doctors' experiences in treatments and medical practice.
                    From a quick perusal, I'm guessing you would like everything they have to say about covid-19.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X