Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Covid-19 no longer deadly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid-19 no longer deadly

As cases rise astronomically, the number of deaths per day or week have gone to normal levels (like we would see at this time in 2019).

This indicates that the number of cases is not significant but is an indication that the coronavirus is not a big issue. Whatever the problem was earlier in the year, the death problem no longer is an issue.

CovidChart.png
    I made this chart from the CDC data concerning deaths per week. I cut off the right of the chart because it is the data in red -- which is the death rate in 2020 up to the first week of October. The blue is the 2019 data.

It is interesting that extra deaths did not start to happen until after shutdowns began. We should have seen deaths occurring before this -- since people would have already had the virus in order for it to pass on to other people.

The drop at the end may be related to the late arrival of data from the states. But it sounds like the death rate is back to average levels ... the dip may help reflect that -- or we probably would have had increased deaths filling in the area that appears as a drop.

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
    The drop at the end may be related to the late arrival of data from the states.
    Exactly.

Screenshot 2020-11-05 at 2.03.05 PM.png

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post
      I see. I see that the high level of August dropped from 1100 down to about 750. The big thing to note is that the great increases in "cases" has not lead to a great increase in deaths. However, I have not searched for the raw data or the chart that gives this information, so that I could share it better.

Comment

I see. I see that the high level of August dropped from 1100 down to about 750. The big thing to note is that the great increases in "cases" has not lead to a great increase in deaths. However, I have not searched for the raw data or the chart that gives this information, so that I could share it better.
        It could be argued that covid-19 is LESS deadly than it was, given what has been learned about how to treat it, and the fact that we've (mostly) avoided overloading our hospitals, and a lot people are wearing masks. We may even find that the virus has mutated to be less harmful, though the jury is still out on that.

But it is not the case that the virus is NOT deadly. We're still averaging over 800 deaths per day.

Comment

It could be argued that covid-19 is LESS deadly than it was, given what has been learned about how to treat it, and the fact that we've (mostly) avoided overloading our hospitals, and a lot people are wearing masks. We may even find that the virus has mutated to be less harmful, though the jury is still out on that.

But it is not the case that the virus is NOT deadly. We're still averaging over 800 deaths per day.
          I should have titled this topic as there is no longer a greater rate of weekly deaths than in 2019 anymore. But that is a long title. However, Gates still wants to promote a second or third wave that is much worse. Even if the novel coronavirus got another boost, this likely can be avoided if people get enough zinc and vitamin D3.

I'm not sure what we have learned about treating it. Some of the things that worked are the HCQ+Zinc and high dosage Vitamin D3.

Comment

I should have titled this topic as there is no longer a greater rate of weekly deaths than in 2019 anymore.
            I suspect the more than 5000 deaths per week would show up if the data was up to date.

But that is a long title. However, Gates still wants to promote a second or third wave that is much worse. Even if the novel coronavirus got another boost, this likely can be avoided if people get enough zinc and vitamin D3.

I'm not sure what we have learned about treating it. Some of the things that worked are the HCQ+Zinc and high dosage Vitamin D3.
            Doctors have learned to put patients on their stomachs, and not to put them on the ventilator unless there is no choice. They've also learned to use steroids to deal with cytokine storms, and blood thinners to deal with clots.

Comment

Juvenal wanted this stuff shared in more places.

QUOTE=Juvenal;n1204217]

Thanks for your thoughts, Mike. Please post all of your next thoughts elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Indeed. They are worthy of being posted all over the place. We have to expose the junk the CDC feeds us. There is nothing like naming something right away as the novel coronavirus so that they can claim all these new behaviors never seen before -- even before anyone should have known anything about the virus. At some point, the weird info we are told about this just becomes to weird for most people to trust the junk anymore.QUOTE=Juvenal;n1204217]

Comment

I suspect the more than 5000 deaths per week would show up if the data was up to date.

Doctors have learned to put patients on their stomachs, and not to put them on the ventilator unless there is no choice. They've also learned to use steroids to deal with cytokine storms, and blood thinners to deal with clots.
                Conclusion fatality rates are still consistently high, but technology and changes in treatments have reduced the fatality rate. This is not taking into consideration the large numbers of survivors, are scared and disabled by COVID-19

It is a dangerous myth to describe the pandemic is 'almost over.'

Remember mikewhitney denies there was nor is a pandemic, and considers the fatality figures not correct.
                Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

Conclusion fatality rates are still consistently high, but technology and changes in treatments have reduced the fatality rate. This is not taking into consideration the large numbers of survivors, are scared and disabled by COVID-19

It is a dangerous myth to describe the pandemic is 'almost over.'

Remember mikewhitney denies there was nor is a pandemic, and considers the fatality figures not correct.
                  It is a dangerous myth that we can still make this the focus of our lives. I have not sought out the best charts yet. It certainly has not been a problem of a 1% death rate following the increased positive coronavirus tests

Comment

It is a dangerous myth that we can still make this the focus of our lives. I have not sought out the best charts yet. It certainly has not been a problem of a 1% death rate following the increased positive coronavirus tests
                    Than what I stated is correct; like tRump you are dancing in the fires of denial concerning the COVID-19 Pandemic firm advocates of Conservative eugenics..
                    Last edited by shunyadragon; 11-09-2020, 08:38 PM.
                    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

Than what I stated is correct; like tRump you are dancing in the fires of denial concerning the COVID-19 Pandemic firm advocates of Conservative eugenics..
                      sheer propaganda on your part. You like to be tricked.

One thing in the OP that I have been especially curious about is that the deaths did not increase until after the coronavirus quarantines began. Is this a psychosomatic trigger? It could be hysteria that kicked in which resulted in people's fear with the consequential weakening of the immune system.
                      Last edited by mikewhitney; 11-09-2020, 08:51 PM.

Comment

sheer propaganda on your part. You like to be tricked.
                        Devoted anti-science denier of the pandemic, and conservative eugenics will solve the non-pandemic fatality problem.

Admit you are wrong about COVID-19 'no longer deadly.'

Frank

Comment

Devoted anti-science denier of the pandemic, and conservative eugenics will solve the non-pandemic fatality problem.

Admit you are wrong about COVID-19 'no longer deadly.'
                          funny funny.

Comment

funny funny.
                            What sad tragic disgraceful and disrespectful attitude toward over 1.26 million fatalities world wide, and over 230,000 in the USA, and living in denial of science.

Hint: The COVID-19 Pandemic is not funny.
                            Last edited by shunyadragon; 11-09-2020, 09:09 PM.

Frank

Comment

What sad tragic disgraceful and disrespectful attitude toward over 1.26 million fatalities world wide, and over 230,000 in the USA, and living in denial of science.
                              If following ineffective government policies did anything ... and if you had more intelligent responses, I would not have responded to your post in such a way. I cannot stop one death by following your misconceptions of the world.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X