Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Pandemic secondary effects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pandemic secondary effects

The Swine Flu was presented as a big threat to people but it turned out that the vaccination caused the deaths rather than the virus. People had neurological problems from it.

See 60 minutes video at 153news.net/watch_video.php?v=B7AS1U5N75MA

Currently the adverse reaction to flu shots represents about 80% of cases brought to VAERS (vaccination adverse effects reporting system). The payoffs are like 8billion dollars now. The Pharmaceutical companies are protected from any lawsuits, even if these companies introduce deadly or debilitating chemicals into the vaccines.

A friend of mine, working in patient care at a hospital, told them she did not need the MMR update shot. After getting the shot, her shoulder movement had decreased to something like 30% of normal. Eventually she had to get operated on so she could get mobility again. (This is a bit related since this is about vaccines.)

There is a book called Virus Mania that is available to show the succession of viruses that we were promised would caused epidemics. We need to pay attention to the past fears to see if the current coronavirus scare is just an evolution of the tactics used in previous scares.

An online version of the book is available at https://rumbletalk-images-upload.s3....ania55tt66.pdf

It helps to investigate the information from the whistleblowers since there is the plan to get everyone vaccinated against the mild covid-19 situation. Oh right. Bill Gates is promoting a second round of coronavirus because he thought the original outcome has worked out perfectly -- or almost perfectly.

Source: https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/bill-gates-coronavirus-fall-worse-summer-172022347.html

Bill Gates on coronavirus: 'The fall is going to be worse than the summer'
    Adriana Belmonte·Senior Editor
    Wed, October 14, 2020, 10:20 AM PDT

Billionaire founder of Microsoft (MSFT) Bill Gates hasn’t been shy about his assessment on the U.S. government response to the coronavirus pandemic. In fact, Gates thinks that things are only going to get worse in the short term.

“The fall is going to be worse than the summer,” Gates told POLITICO. “All the numbers are ticking up and there was always a very good chance … that we would see more transmission. Until the new tools come … all we have is our behavior, wearing masks.”

There are over 7 million confirmed cases in the U.S., and at least 210,00 people have died. And according to the White House Task Force, 26 states are now in the coronavirus “red zone” for new cases this week, with 24 in the “yellow zone” and none in the “green zone.”
    Bill Gates answers questions after giving a lecture on international aid to parliamentarians and guests in the Robing Room of the House of Lords in the Palace of Westminster, London November 10, 2014. The lecture, called ?The Case for Aid: A Conversation with Bill Gates? was given on behalf of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and in association with "Malaria No More UK", and spoke of the importance of aid in the fight against diseases including malaria and Ebola. REUTERS/Tim Ireland/Pool (BRITAIN - Tags: BUSINESS HEALTH SOCIETY)
    Bill Gates answers questions after giving a lecture on international aid to parliamentarians and guests in Westminster, London November 10, 2014. REUTERS/Tim Ireland/Pool
    ‘The worst testing system’

Gates and his wife, Melinda, run the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which has donated hundreds of millions of dollars towards coronavirus research, treatment, and testing, along with the search for a vaccine.

Earlier this year, Gates laid out a three-part plan for eliminating coronavirus: developing the capacity to make the necessary vaccines, obtaining the funding to pay for the vaccines, and creating a system to deliver the vaccines worldwide.

“To beat the COVID-19 pandemic, the world needs more than breakthrough science,” Gates said in a previous statement. “It needs breakthrough generosity. When COVID-19 vaccines are ready, this funding and global coordination will ensure that people all over the world will be able to access them.”

Accessibility has been something that Gates has criticized on multiple occasions. In a recent interview with NBC’s Meet the Press, he said that the U.S. is “running the worst testing system, in terms of who gets access to it, of any country.”

Although Gates is anticipating a spike in cases this fall, he is also optimistic that at least some of the various vaccines in development will receive emergency use authorization by early next year.

“It’s very impressive how the pharmaceutical industry has diverted resources, gotten involved,” he told NBC’s Chuck Todd. “The U.S. government, this is one category we’ve actually done a decent job, has funded the research here.”
    There are over 7.8 million cases in the U.S. (Graphic: David Foster/Yahoo Finance)
    There are over 7.8 million cases in the U.S. (Graphic: David Foster/Yahoo Finance)

At the same time, Gates is critical of the government overreach within the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). Reports have indicated that the Trump administration blocked the CDC from mandating mask wearing on public transit. And Trump has accused the FDA of being part of “the deep state” trying to delay a vaccine or treatment until after the election because the agency won’t speed up the process of approving a vaccine.

“Let the experts articulate what’s going on here,” Gates said. “They managed to pollute the CDC website … It’s mind blowing. You couldn’t make a movie where the CDC was so undermined [that] whether that director should stay in that job or not or just resign over it is a serious discussion.”
    U.S. President Donald Trump gives the podium to Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Director Robert Redfield to address the daily coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak task force briefing at the White House in Washington, U.S. April 22, 2020. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst
    U.S. President Donald Trump gives the podium to CDC Director Robert Redfield to address the daily coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak task force briefing at the White House April 22, 2020. REUTERS/Jonathan Ernst

Nevertheless, Gates is still hopeful of the FDA’s role in the pandemic.

“The FDA, prior to the pandemic, like the CDC, was the gold standard of approving medicines,” Gates said. “Even though there’s been some missteps, I think that integrity is very much intact. This additional waiting for two months after the median participant in the trial — that was a good decision. The whole point of the FDA is to have a bunch of nonpolitical professionals looking at these trade-offs.”

Aarthi Swaminathan contributed reporting.

Adriana Belmonte is a reporter and editor covering politics and health care policy for Yahoo Finance.

© Copyright Original Source

Some videos show how Gates smirks at the prospect of getting everyone to take a vaccination for coronavirus. These are the happiest days Bill and Melinda Gates have ever had.

The whole vaccination program deserves greater public scrutiny in light of the profits to be made by these vaccinations and because of the experimental vaccines coming out now. We have already heard of some significantly bad effects of the test vaccinations. Even for vaccines which promise benefits than they give, this short of a testing period is unacceptable.

The book talks about the fraud in medical science studies on both sides of the Atlantic. It reminds us of the great sums of money to be gained by the pharmaceutical companies upon getting a product out to market. I'm just at the start of the book but it looks like it has the concerns that I have expressed. Plus, the book is full of references to the writers who have made warnings about the science and business of medicine.

More formally, the book is:
    Engelbrecht,Torsten and Claus Kohnlein. Virus Mania. Translated by Megan Chapelas and Danielle Egan. Victoria, BC:Trafford, 2007

One thing I have pointed out on some of the drug trials done this year are detailed out in Table 1

Source: VirusManiaPage19

Table 1 Examples for Methods for Pharmaceutical Companies to Get the Results from Clinical Trials They Want

Conduct a trial of your drug against a treatment known to be inferior

Trial your drugs against too low a dose of a competitor drug

Conduct a trial of your drug against too high a dose of a competitor drug (making your drug seem less toxic)

Use multiple endpoints (survival time, reduction of blood pressure, etc.) in the trial and select for publication those that give favorable results

Conduct trials that are too small to show differences from competitor drugs

Do multicenter trials and select fQr publication results from centers that are favorable

Source: Smith, Richard, Medical Journals Are an Extension of the Marketing Arm of Pharmaceutical Companies, P/os Medicine, May 2005, p. e138

Another good point is made:

Source: VirusManiaPage20

Donald Miller, Professor of Surgery at the University of Washington, warns that with today's medical research, "scientific standards of proof are not uniform and well defined, in contrast to legal standards. Standards of measurement, ways of reporting and evaluating results, and particular types of experimental practices vary. Science prizes objective certainty. But science does not uniformly adhere to this standard. Subjective opinions and consensus among scientists often supersede the stricture of irrefutability."
    Miller, Donald, "On Evidence, Medical and Legal," Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, Fall 2005, p. 70

Last edited by mikewhitney; 10-15-2020, 01:38 AM.

Comment

The newest thing on vaccinations now is that Facebook is rejecting any ads that influence people from taking unsafe vaccinations.

Facebook will prohibit advertisements that discourage users from getting vaccinated.

https://www.firstpost.com/tech/news-...d-8913251.html

The link does not provide much additional information. But even the peer-reviewed science-based ads would be rejected.

Note there is a series on vaccines/vaccinations at https://go.thetruthaboutvaccines.com/ttav/

This is free initial showing and has 10 episodes. If you want to see the concerns about vaccinations in general, this series (I saw episode 2 last night) has some good information.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
        The newest thing on vaccinations now is that Facebook is rejecting any ads that influence people from taking flu vaccinations.
        Fixed that for you, and good I'm glad they're shutting down nonsense.
        Last edited by Leonhard; 10-15-2020, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney
          See 60 minutes video at 153news.net/watch_video.php?v=B7AS1U5N75MA ... This is free initial showing and has 10 episodes. If you want to see the concerns about vaccinations in general, this series (I saw episode 2 last night) has some good information.
          No thank you, I'm not watching several hours of video from anti-vaxxers, I'm interested in whether they have good quality, peer-reviewed studies that are accepted by the medical community.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post

No thank you, I'm not watching several hours of video from anti-vaxxers, I'm interested in whether they have good quality, peer-reviewed studies that are accepted by the medical community.
            You don't have to contradict yourself several times in one response. If you can explain why there is 8billion dollars paid off for problems of flu vaccinations from a good vaccine, list that here. If you are interested in the science peer-reviewed journals, then post it here.

I know there are people who would rather read stuff, that is why I posted the link the Virus Mania. If that is not enough of a start of your investigation into the true abuses of "science," then just be uninformed and take whatever they give based on whatever the doctors say.

There is the proverb that says that a man's argument will seem very convincing until you hear what his opponent has to say. But I would advise you not to hear the opponents, it may challenge your misinformation.

Comment

Fixed that for you, and good I'm glad they're shutting down nonsense.
              You will be glad when there is only one opinion stated and no options for debate and discussion. Thinking can be so simpler when you only listen to the propaganda. I'm glad that twitter and facebook have reduced the world to levels of thought you can handle. But maybe you will read through some of the Virus Mania and see if there is anything that will jolt your way of thinking.

Comment

If you are interested in the science peer-reviewed journals, then post it here.
                That is your job, I'm just pointing out that anti-vaccination is pseudoscience. It is conspiracy thinking and people having deep anxieties about reality. It is not opinion grounded in science, it is opinion grounded in the same kind of thinking that makes people believe that Kennedy wasn't shot by Lee Harvey Oswald, or that Area 51 is hiding an alien saucer.

I really don't have to do anything other than point out that science isn't the on the anti-vaxxers side: Vaccination is per $ the most effective form of healthcare we have, second only to hand washing.

Comment

You will be glad when there is only one opinion stated and no options for debate and discussion.
                  I'd welcome a good discussion, based in science and evidence. Not in hysteria, personal testimony and conspiracy mindsets. Once anti-vaxxers grow out of that mindset and start working with the scientific and medical communities, then I believe their opinions deserve to be heard. Until then I don't see why Facebook has to actively spread their paranoid hysteria.

Comment

I'd welcome a good discussion, based in science and evidence. Not in hysteria, personal testimony and conspiracy mindsets. Once anti-vaxxers grow out of that mindset and start working with the scientific and medical communities, then I believe their opinions deserve to be heard. Until then I don't see why Facebook has to actively spread their paranoid hysteria.
                    You have been rejecting your peers in the scientific community. It is the anti-science pro-vaxxers that neglect the data. There are medical doctors and scientists reporting the problems in the vaccinations and pointing out the deficits in safety testing of vaccines. Are you aware that new vaccines are not tested in double-blind studies with placebos but are tested against "placebos" that have many of the dangerous chemicals in them? So the vaccines are not tested for ultimate safety but are tested for some delta difference of the additional matter included in the vaccinations.

Comment

That is your job, I'm just pointing out that anti-vaccination is pseudoscience. It is conspiracy thinking and people having deep anxieties about reality. It is not opinion grounded in science, it is opinion grounded in the same kind of thinking that makes people believe that Kennedy wasn't shot by Lee Harvey Oswald, or that Area 51 is hiding an alien saucer.

I really don't have to do anything other than point out that science isn't the on the anti-vaxxers side: Vaccination is per $ the most effective form of healthcare we have, second only to hand washing.
                      It is everyone's job who promotes vaccinations. You are speaking against your peers in the sciences when you reject people who, although are not against vaccinations, want to make sure that the vaccinations are safe and that they are needed to prevent greater deaths. It is too bad when someone thinks oneself to smart to need to look into the details about pharmaceuticals given to so many people. People can be so very negligent at times.

Comment

You have been rejecting your peers in the scientific community. It is the anti-science pro-vaxxers that neglect the data.
                        You wish that was the case. It isn't. The medical community is quite aware of all the risks associated with vaccines. They exist, but when compared to the good they're entirely negligible for all the major vaccines out there.

There are medical doctors and scientists reporting the problems in the vaccinations and pointing out the deficits in safety testing of vaccines. Are you aware that new vaccines are not tested in double-blind studies with placebos but are tested against "placebos" that have many of the dangerous chemicals in them? So the vaccines are not tested for ultimate safety but are tested for some delta difference of the additional matter included in the vaccinations.
                        That would be the proper way to do a controlled trial with a vaccine in Phase 3. I'm not quite sure what your objection is. The "dangerous chemicals" are just the aduivants meant to annoy the immune system and provoke a response. That's how vaccines work. It's a better comparison to compare a vaccine with the active ingredient to one without that one but still with the aduivants. Otherwise you risk measuring the aduivant, and not the effect of the vaccine.

Why is that a problem?

Comment

You wish that was the case. It isn't. The medical community is quite aware of all the risks associated with vaccines. They exist, but when compared to the good they're entirely negligible for all the major vaccines out there.
                          Which community do you mean? Does your doctor offer you a vaccination only after reading the insert describing the adverse effects that can happen? Have you asked your doctor if he or she has read the insert? Does your doctor review these with you so you can make an informed choice? What are we to make of the $8B won by people in the US who have had adverse effects (neurological, especially) due to the flu shots? How negligible is death of a child or permanent mental incapacity?

That would be the proper way to do a controlled trial with a vaccine in Phase 3. I'm not quite sure what your objection is. The "dangerous chemicals" are just the aduivants meant to annoy the immune system and provoke a response. That's how vaccines work. It's a better comparison to compare a vaccine with the active ingredient to one without that one but still with the aduivants. Otherwise you risk measuring the aduivant, and not the effect of the vaccine.

Why is that a problem?
                          The vaccines are often not safe largely due to the adjuvants. It is sort of like testing the safety of a mixture of arsenic and cyanide against a shot of cyanide alone. You could find that the arsenic is safe because there was not much of a difference between those who died of the mixture compared to those who died of cyanide alone.

I provided that Table 1 example of how the Pharma companies cheat on their studies. It has also been claimed that studies are bypassed but the journal article is written while getting a medical doctor to agree to be the prime author. But more strongly, we have whistleblowers in the CDC and there are people who quit the pharmaceutical companies because of the ethic violations of those companies.

Regarding the cheats on studies, I had pointed out HCQ studies which had overdosed patients with HCQ rather than following protocols that doctors in the field found effective. While dosage variations may be worthwhile at times, it is important to test what was effective. The Virus Mania book confirmed that this overdose technique is "common."
                          Last edited by mikewhitney; 10-15-2020, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Which community do you mean?
                            You honestly don't know about science? Science is largely a communal effort between scores of scientists publishing the results of their studies in journals. This is how science advances. The studies are examined, criticized, and become the basis for more reports. You can also find advisory panels on Health and entire institutes dedicated to all sorts of specific issues.

Does your doctor offer you a vaccination only after reading the insert describing the adverse effects that can happen?
                            Yes.

Have you asked your doctor if he or she has read the insert?
                            I am informed of them when I get a flu shot.

Does your doctor review these with you so you can make an informed choice?
                            Yes.

What are we to make of the $8B won by people in the US who have had adverse effects (neurological, especially) due to the flu shots?
                            I'm glad they got compensation for the freak occurences they suffered.

How negligible is death of a child or permanent mental incapacity?
                            I'd take one dead kid over ten dead kids. And three people who suffered damage, compared to four hundred doing so.

The vaccines are often not safe largely due to the adjuvants. It is sort of like testing the safety of a mixture of arsenic and cyanide against a shot of cyanide alone.
                            They don't put cyanide into the vaccines mikewhitney. The aduivants they use have already been tested, and their effects are very well understood. There's no reason to begin testing them all over again each and every time we have a vaccine. You're not making sense.

Comment

It's late now, I'm heading to bed, see you in fourteen hours or so.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X