Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Everything that Kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

I just mention it because you said, "We have a hard time getting people to examine studies on tweb." - nobody is going to want to watch a movie length video. You need to provide a text source or at the least, a summary of the points you want to discuss.
    Maybe I can do some of that for this video -- at least an index of topics. People can also speed up the video. I do this most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
      Maybe I can do some of that for this video -- at least an index of topics. People can also speed up the video. I do this most of the time.
      Or just link to the scientific study that he's citing, I'd gladly read that.

That being said this guy is completely bonkers claiming that viruses don't exist and that 5G causes corona.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X