Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

Animal welfare and conservation-quick way to help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animal welfare and conservation-quick way to help

Hi everyone, I know people who are starting an organization to help animal welfare and conservation, and they are doing some market research. I am trying to help pass this along. It's a short survey (no spamming or signing away anything). It's to help get a sense of what people are interested in and what they can do to help. If you are interested in animal welfare or conservation, please take a quick moment to help. I found the survey to be pretty fast. If you know anyone else who is interested in animal welfare, please feel free to pass this along too.

"We are a small group of social entrepreneurs who are developing a crowd funding* website dedicated to raising money for conservation and animal welfare charities. In order to help us evaluate this idea we would be very grateful if you could spare a few minutes to complete a short survey."

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZSZSTWZ
    I am become death...