Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

Catch of the Day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    Yeah. Catch the fish and release it in the oven.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
      You could always fish the way the Mythbusters do. That way you catch and cook them at the same time!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        You could always fish the way the Mythbusters do. That way you catch and cook them at the same time!

I'm pretty sure they'd be overdone if I did that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
          Yeah. Catch the fish and release it in the oven.
          He must be on a seefood diet. See the food and then diet.
          I am become death...

Comment

Originally posted by Ana Dragule View Post
            He must be on a seefood diet. See the food and then diet.
            That pun was so horrible that it deserves an amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
              That pun was so horrible that it deserves an amen.
              Thank you.
              I am become death...

Comment

Two things, I don't eat kosher...
                Mossy posted like it was gross. Urban dictionary: "not kosher" "The phrase used when someone does something that most people don't agree with; socially unacceptable; politically incorrect."
                I am become death...

Comment

Originally posted by Ana Dragule View Post
                  Mossy posted like it was gross. Urban dictionary: "not kosher" "The phrase used when someone does something that most people don't agree with; socially unacceptable; politically incorrect."
                  mossrose has a fear of catfish, so seeing them grosses her out. I feel the same way about spiders. Also, catfish don't have scales, so they aren't kosher.

Comment

mossrose has a fear of catfish, so seeing them grosses her out. I feel the same way about spiders. Also, catfish don't have scales, so they aren't kosher.
                    Yep, not kosher.
                    I am become death...

Comment

That catfish was caught by my mom, and :Sparko: has the pictures of the perch I caught(one of them was almost the size of a decent bass). I caught a bass too, but we didn't take a picture of it.

Comment

2015-05-03 13.08.37.jpg
                        2015-05-03 12.22.19.jpg

Yeah I was just cruising around in my pirate ship and I thought I saw a squatch over on shore. So I went to check it out and it was Brum!

so, Apparently all those tales about Sasquatch are really about Brum!

Just to get a sense of scale, those perch above were about 4 foot long.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6171[/ATTACH]
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]6172[/ATTACH]

Yeah I was just cruising around in my pirate ship and I thought I saw a squatch over on shore. So I went to check it out and it was Brum!

so, Apparently all those tales about Sasquatch are really about Brum!

Just to get a sense of scale, those perch above were about 4 foot long.

I'm not that big, and neither are those perch. I think you were using your telescope and got fixated on my t-shirt.

Comment

I'm not that big, and neither are those perch. I think you were using your telescope and got fixated on my t-shirt.
                            right. I later picked up the perch you caught and tied them to my pirate ship and they pulled me around the lake like sled dogs.

Folks, don't mess with squatch. The only way I think I could take him in a fight would be because the air is so thin up there where his head is. I think we should make him the official Tweb Bouncer.

Comment

right. I later picked up the perch you caught and tied them to my pirate ship and they pulled me around the lake like sled dogs.

Folks, don't mess with squatch. The only way I think I could take him in a fight would be because the air is so thin up there where his head is. I think we should make him the official Tweb Bouncer.
                              Not a good idea with my RSD. Not enough of pure intimidation to keep out of actual fights.

Comment

Mmmmmm.... just saw this....

I'll have to find my pics of the Redfish we caught in Galveston Bay just inside the Gulf of Mexico.

The best part was that our fishing guide fileted them for us, and he can do it zip-zip fast, making the nicest filets.

Caught on a Saturday, Fish Fry Sunday afternoon.
                                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X