Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

Catch of the Day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second batch. A few are from a trip I had forgotten to get the pictures from.

We had some weird fish that day. One bluegill had an over sized head, and a tiny fat body, another had a squashed face. The one with the squashed face is that one in the close up picture. The picture got cut off, so you can't see how weird it really was.

Not to mention we saw the "Seasquatch" repeatedly. We also saw another of it's kind, but smaller jump really close to shore. It was right in front of us, between where my mom and I had our lines cast.

Comment

• Hmm I think they are all photos of the same fish, over and over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        Hmm I think they are all photos of the same fish, over and over.
        Catch n Release n Catch n Release n Catch n Release n......
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

There have been repeat pictures in the past, but that's usually to make sure we actually have a picture. Those aren't all mine either. That bluegill at the top is my mom's, and that bass my dad is taking the hook out of is his.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
            Second batch. A few are from a trip I had forgotten to get the pictures from.

We had some weird fish that day. One bluegill had an over sized head, and a tiny fat body, another had a squashed face. The one with the squashed face is that one in the close up picture. The picture got cut off, so you can't see how weird it really was.

Not to mention we saw the "Seasquatch" repeatedly. We also saw another of it's kind, but smaller jump really close to shore. It was right in front of us, between where my mom and I had our lines cast.
            Is there a nuclear reactor nearby?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Funny how you never seem to be able to catch it

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                Is there a nuclear reactor nearby?
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]8729[/ATTACH]

No, there isn't.

Comment

Me and Brum's mom caught the same perch once. I could tell by the hook wound. I think it's that same durn perch in all those photos! It must like getting caught!

Comment

He's caught 2 fish. One itsy bitsy bluegill, and one decent bass. We have pictures of both. One of the pictures didn't take on the phone though. We will be bringing a real camera this time to make sure we have our pictures.

Comment

Me and Brum's mom caught the same perch once. I could tell by the hook wound. I think it's that same durn perch in all those photos! It must like getting caught!
                      I'm pretty sure it was a bass, not a perch.

Comment

He's caught 2 fish. One itsy bitsy bluegill, and one decent bass. We have pictures of both. One of the pictures didn't take on the phone though. We will be bringing a real camera this time to make sure we have our pictures.
                        Don't forget the catfish that you conveniently lost the photo of. I caught the bluegill, a bass, a perch, and the catfish.

Comment

Don't forget the catfish that you conveniently lost the photo of. I caught the bluegill, a bass, a perch, and the catfish.
                          You mean those invisible ones that were around 9' long? I posted those pictures already. They just don't show up. They are invisible, remember?

Comment

You mean those invisible ones that were around 9' long? I posted those pictures already. They just don't show up. They are invisible, remember?
                            no the catfish your mom took a photo of that I caught but you said the picture was lost.

But I might be mixing up the bass with the perch. I think the bass was the one your mom and I both caught. I think the perch was really small.

Comment

no the catfish your mom took a photo of that I caught but you said the picture was lost.
                              The picture that was lost was of a bass.

But I might be mixing up the bass with the perch. I think the bass was the one your mom and I both caught. I think the perch was really small.
                              I only remember you actually catching two fish. One at Terry's, and one at Cheryl's. The bass was at Cheryl's, and the bluegill at Terry's.

Comment

• Best fishing I've had in a while. That catfish nearly stole our net as he flopped back into the pond. He also broke my line at that time too. He's definitely in the top 3 biggest fish I've caught.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X