Announcement

Collapse

Animal Husbandry 101 Guidelines

Greetings Animal Lovers!

Welcome to Animal Husbandry 101, this is the place for all things animal.

Did you get a new pet? Tell us about it.Do you have a question about pet care? Ask it here. Are you thinking about getting a pet? Let us know.

There are a great many animal lovers at Tweb anxious to hear about and join in the fun.

In addition to the regular set of rules called the DECORUM, others rules will be enforced here as well.

1) Please keep all pets on a leash.
2) Please clean up after those pets that aren't quite paper trained.
3) Gerbils are not good pets. It's a long story

Thank you and let the games begin.
See more
See less

water buffalos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Stop right this instant. What do you think you're doing? You can't say everybody's got a water buffalo when everybody does not have a water buffalo. We're going to get nasty letters saying:
    "Where's my water buffalo? Why don't I have a water buffalo?"

And are you prepared to deal with that? I don't think so, just stop being so silly
    06, Well, it would appear that you did not take care of your water buffalo. It must have wandered off to find someone who would love and care for it. Sorry but it is neither my fault, nor my problem. Be sure to take better care of your baby kangaroo or it will wander off as well.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      OK, who stole my water buffalo?
      http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/sh...ull=1#post3344
      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

OK, who stole my water buffalo?
        Originally posted by Ben Zwycky View Post
        He's right behind you, pretending to be a squirrel.
        My mistake, that was a squirrel after he'd been given one of Rogue Tech's new slimming pills. Sorry for the confusion.
        --------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

Comment

found him. He was playing hide and go seek.

Comment

I saw a water buffalo today... For reals.
            ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

does this count?

Comment

Sweet pair of ice bison you have there, Sparko. Just the thing for plowing your paddy field when you're getting ready to plant (r)ice.
                ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

does this count?

Definitely. How about this?

--------------------------------------------------------

Nakonec pravda vitezi (In the end the truth wins)

Nobility Among Us and Beyond the Mist are now on sale worldwide, as is my first poetry collection, Selected Verse - Faith and Family and my second, Selected Verse - Heroes and Wonders

Explore the Cinematic Superverse

A Hope That Burns

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                    06, Well, it would appear that you did not take care of your water buffalo. It must have wandered off to find someone who would love and care for it. Sorry but it is neither my fault, nor my problem. Be sure to take better care of your baby kangaroo or it will wander off as well.
                    I never said that I don't have a water buffalo. He serves as a drill sergeant at my Ninja Squirrel Assassin training camp and is very happy and content. I was talking about other folks that I know who are water buffaloless, er, don't have water buffaloes. They'll be the ones writing and complaining.

Apparently due to rapid population growth there just aren't enough water buffaloes to go around. But don't worry. rogue tech is working on it

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Zwycky View Post
                      Definitely. How about this?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

You people make me sick.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                          You people make me sick.
                          Yes. I can not believe posting Bison in a Water Buffalo thread, after all.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                            You people make me sick.

Comment

Bison made out of ice (water). Thus water buffalo.

Comment

Everybody's got a water buffalo
                                Yours is fast but mine is slow
                                Oh, where we'd get them, I don't know
                                But everybody's got a water buffalo
                                Is there more to this? Author? I would like to see it in the poetry thread!!!!
                                Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                                Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                                But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X