Announcement

Collapse

Perissos Resources

Notice The ministries featured in this section of TheologyWeb are guests of this site and in some cases not bargaining for the rough and tumble world of debate forums, though sometimes they are. Additionally, this area is frequented and highlighted for guests who also very often are not acclimated to debate fora. As such, the rules of conduct here will be more strict than in the general forum. This will be something within the discretion of the Moderators and the Ministry Representative, but we simply ask that you conduct yourselves in a manner considerate of the fact that these ministries are our invited guests. You can always feel free to start a related thread in general forum without such extra restrictions. Thank you.

Lynn Erhorn is a licensed Christian Counselor with our Sister Site, Perissos Resources. TheologyWeb encourages you to visit and support this site. Here, Lynn offers her counseling "Minute Clinic," where you may ask questions and receive her professional response. Think of this forum as a Christian "Dear Abby." Please remember this forum is not intended as a full-service counseling solution and should not be considered a replacement for crisis intervention, medical care, or psychological/psychiatric advice. The reader is fully responsible for their response to anything read here and is encouraged to seek appropriate local resources appropriate for their needs. Lynn's license is in Pastoral Counseling and the thoughts expressed here are entirely her own, as she believes the Holy Spirit has led her. Your comments to those posing questions should be respectful and gracious at all times.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here
See more
See less

Overwhelmed by job applications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In your America, people search in vain to find work .

If I ran things, jobs would look for you!
    Businesses would be mandated to have branches in small towns. That way, they grow.

Comment

Originally posted by DLAbaoaqu View Post
      In your America, people search in vain to find work .

If I ran things, jobs would look for you!
      Businesses would be mandated to have branches in small towns. That way, they grow.
      Just opening a branch doesn't make a business successful. You can't mandate a business to grow or be successful.

Comment

So, how's it going?

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Comment

I'll PM you in a bit.
          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X