Announcement

Collapse

Glory Seed Guidelines

Notice – The ministries featured in this section of TheologyWeb are guests of this site and in some cases not bargaining for the rough and tumble world of debate forums, though sometimes they are. Additionally, this area is frequented and highlighted for guests who also very often are not acclimated to debate fora. As such, the rules of conduct here will be more strict than in the general forum. This will be something within the discretion of the Moderators and the Ministry Representative, but we simply ask that you conduct yourselves in a manner considerate of the fact that these ministries are our invited guests. You can always feel free to start a related thread in general forum without such extra restrictions. Thank you.

These daily devotionals are brought to you by Gary Piper, a writer with our Sister Site, Natural Spirit Ministries. TheologyWeb encourages you to visit and support their site.... they have many informative articles which can be discussed right here. If you enjoy Gary Piper's devotionals, please send him an encouraging note or post. We are very appreciative of our partnership with Natural Spirit Ministries and look forward to many more co-ventures.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Glory Seed Devotional, 03/31/2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glory Seed Devotional, 03/31/2015

Glory Seed Devotionals, 2015: Year of Promise
    Words from Jesus to you…

The man replied, "I don't know if he is a sinner or not. All I know is that I used to be blind, but now I can see!" (John 9:25 CEV)

The Spiritual World of God’s Eternal Kingdom exists beyond what you can see with your human eye sight, yet because the Father’s greatest desire is to bring you into his presence he offers you his eyes so you can see the path you must follow.

As you begin to look through the Father’s eye’s they will only focus on my life but on everything else however, the Father wants you to have eyes only for me. Then once you focus on my life, I will then give you my hands so you can feel the great need for all people to see with eyes of the Father.

With the eyes of the Father His Eternal Kingdom will come into focus and you’ll begin to discover all the things the Father wants to give you, things both for here and now and for eternity. With the eyes of the Father you will be able to see the path of peace you must walk, it is a path that goes directly through life’s most difficult and disastrous storms and as you do you will never lose sight of the Holy Spirit as he goes before you laying the stepping stones of peace for you to step on.

With the eyes of the Father you will see a City sitting on hill, a beautiful City of Light, of Peace, of Joy, of Hope, of Love, of Faith it is the City of God wherein you will take your place reserved for you from the beginning to time. Come with your arms open wide and do not take lightly the Father’s desire to give you his eyes because those who accept his gift of sight will receive not only life but the Father as well but for those who do not accept his gift of sight the day will come when they will be forever sightless. Please do not be among them!

AMEN!

Believe! Anticipate! Experience! Be transformed!
    Grace and PEACE, Amen!
    Gary

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. (Romans 15:13 LEB)

Note: Should you want to go back and review this Glory Seed or if you’d like to subscribe so you can receive them in your email you can do so by clicking on this link: http://gloryseeds.wordpress.com/.

Scriptures marked CEV, “Scripture taken from the Contemporary English Version © 1991, 1992, 1995 by American Bible Society, Used by Permission.”

Amen Gary. So helpful words.
    3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

love this thread. Daily devotionals are a "thing" for me. Yay to have another stop on the list (blue letter bible x3 and daily light on the daily path are my other favorites)

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X