Announcement

Collapse

Glory Seed Guidelines

Notice – The ministries featured in this section of TheologyWeb are guests of this site and in some cases not bargaining for the rough and tumble world of debate forums, though sometimes they are. Additionally, this area is frequented and highlighted for guests who also very often are not acclimated to debate fora. As such, the rules of conduct here will be more strict than in the general forum. This will be something within the discretion of the Moderators and the Ministry Representative, but we simply ask that you conduct yourselves in a manner considerate of the fact that these ministries are our invited guests. You can always feel free to start a related thread in general forum without such extra restrictions. Thank you.

These daily devotionals are brought to you by Gary Piper, a writer with our Sister Site, Natural Spirit Ministries. TheologyWeb encourages you to visit and support their site.... they have many informative articles which can be discussed right here. If you enjoy Gary Piper's devotionals, please send him an encouraging note or post. We are very appreciative of our partnership with Natural Spirit Ministries and look forward to many more co-ventures.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Glory Seed Devotional, 03/27/2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glory Seed Devotional, 03/27/2015

Glory Seed Devotionals, 2015: Year of Promise
    Words of Jesus for you…

“The word is right here and now--as near as the tongue in your mouth, as near as the heart in your chest. Just do it! Look at what I've done for you today: I've placed in front of you Life and Good, Death and Evil. And I command you today: Love GOD, your God. Walk in his ways. Keep his commandments, regulations, and rules so that you will live, really live, live exuberantly, blessed by GOD, your God…” (Deuteronomy 30:14-16 MSG)

There can be no doubt you live in a world filled with voices each claiming to be the Word. But as you search for me your Loving Savior you must listen to your heart not with your ears. The voices you hear with your ears may sound convincing but they are not authentic. External voices come with a quick fix plan that circles the difficulties and adversity’s pounding in your life but they will lead you nowhere. Many years ago through the prophet Jeremiah I spoke the following message in the heat of my people that message is for you as well.

“I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out--plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for. When you call on me, when you come and pray to me, I'll listen. When you come looking for me, you'll find me. Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I'll make sure you won't be disappointed. I'll turn things around for you.” (Jeremiah 29:11-14 MSG)

I know it is hard for you to believe in something you cannot experience with your 5 senses but when you look deep in your heart and get serious about having a relationship with me so my plans can come together in your life you will begin to sense the Holy Spirit. It is the Holy Spirit that speaks to your heart all of my messages to you. Do not see your doubts as a lack of faith instead see them as a stairway into the depths of my heart.

You may think you are chained to the difficulties and adversities now holding and choking you but I have freed you from them. I have so many blessings to give you, not just external blessings but spiritual blessings and even eternal blessings as well. Jump into my arms and I will catch you and I will carry you until you can walk beside me yourself.

AMEN!

Believe! Anticipate! Experience! Be transformed!
    Grace and PEACE, Amen!
    Gary

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. (Romans 15:13 LEB)

Note: Should you want to go back and review this Glory Seed or if you’d like to subscribe so you can receive them in your email you can do so by clicking on this link: http://gloryseeds.wordpress.com/.

Scriptures marked CEV, “Scripture taken from the Contemporary English Version © 1991, 1992, 1995 by American Bible Society, Used by Permission.”

“Scriptures marked MSG have been taken from THE MESSAGE. Copyright 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002. Used by permission of NavPress Publishing Group.”

Amen Gary! Hopeful and stirring words indeed!
    3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the Scriptures --1 Corinthians 15:3-4 (borrowed with gratitude from 37818's sig)

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X