A Planting of Faith Seeds for the Glory of the LORD
Untying the knot and stepping out in faith… Chapter Two

A couple of days ago I wrote of what to do when you come to the end of your rope. Basically what I said was when you come to the end of your rope don’t tie a knot and hang on instead with faith in God let go. This morning I want to assure you when you do get to the end of your rope and let go you will fall softly at the throne of God where Jesus patiently waits for you. In chapter 4 of Hebrews the author describes what Jesus is waiting to give you.

“So then, since we have a great High Priest who has entered heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we believe. This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for he faced all of the same testings we do, yet he did not sin. So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.” (Hebrews 4:14–16, NLT, emphasis mine)

For some the biggest struggle is asking Jesus for help but that’s not my biggest struggle. Mine isn’t letting go of my rope I’ve learned repeatedly holding on doesn’t work, my struggle is letting Jesus help me in his own way rather than me dictating how I think he should help me. One of the hardest lessons for me to put into practice is Jesus doesn’t need my help because he’s faced and experienced life the same as I have he knows what to do and when best to do it.

Jesus isn’t necessarily about fixing our problems or clearing our minds of those things that trouble us Jesus is about strengthening us for the journey and when needed to temporarily carry us through the dangerous “mine fields” life puts in our path. There’s only one person who has ever survived life becoming an expert at living and it isn’t me nor is it you.

Please let Jesus’ words as interpreted by the writers of the AMP version of the bible flood your spirit and minister to you. “I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have [perfect] peace and confidence. In the world you have tribulation and trials and distress and frustration; but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted]! For I have overcome the world. [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]” (John 16:33, AMP)

Believe it! Experience it!
Grace and PEACE!
Gary

And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from His glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19 NLT)

Note: Should you want to go back and review this Glory Seed or if you’d like to subscribe so you can receive them in your email you can do so by clicking on this link: http://gloryseeds.wordpress.com/.

Scripture quotations marked AMP are take from the Amplified® Bible, Copyright © 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation Used by permission." (www.Lockman.org)

“Scripture quotations marked NLT are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, Illinois 60189. All rights reserved.”