Announcement

Collapse

Glory Seed Guidelines

Notice – The ministries featured in this section of TheologyWeb are guests of this site and in some cases not bargaining for the rough and tumble world of debate forums, though sometimes they are. Additionally, this area is frequented and highlighted for guests who also very often are not acclimated to debate fora. As such, the rules of conduct here will be more strict than in the general forum. This will be something within the discretion of the Moderators and the Ministry Representative, but we simply ask that you conduct yourselves in a manner considerate of the fact that these ministries are our invited guests. You can always feel free to start a related thread in general forum without such extra restrictions. Thank you.

These daily devotionals are brought to you by Gary Piper, a writer with our Sister Site, Natural Spirit Ministries. TheologyWeb encourages you to visit and support their site.... they have many informative articles which can be discussed right here. If you enjoy Gary Piper's devotionals, please send him an encouraging note or post. We are very appreciative of our partnership with Natural Spirit Ministries and look forward to many more co-ventures.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Glory Seed Devotional 05/30/2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glory Seed Devotional 05/30/2014

A Planting of Faith Seeds for the Glory of the LORD
    The Journey of Transformation…

The journey of transformation is one of the most mysterious journeys you will ever make because it is a journey of your mind, your own life. It is similar to the journey of a Salmon swimming upstream. Jesus once said that it was easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than to take the journey of transformation. It is a journey that will take you beyond your five senses.

It is the journey of a people from all walks of life growing from brokenness and obscurity into a people of one heart and one mind. The journey of transformation is a journey of a people touched and set in motion by the transforming power of the Holy Spirit, the journey of a sinner to a saint, the journey of the people of God.

The journey of transformation begins with the revelation of God, the timeless revelation that this life is but temporary. It is the revelation that the power of sight, the power of hearing, the power of speaking, the power touching, and the power of tasting give way to the power of the mind yet it is the revelation that the power of the mind gives way to the power of the spirit. It is the revelation that power of Jesus transcends all worldly and all other spiritual powers. It is the revelation that Jesus through his death and resurrection makes his power available to each of us.

The journey of transformation is the journey of giving rather than receiving. It is the journey going the extra mile. It is the journey of reaching out to others and telling them the story of Jesus. It is the journey of telling the world what the perfect will of God is through the power of demonstration. It is a journey of a people who see beyond organizational and physical structure to the heart and spirit of those who wander spiritually destitute.

The journey of transformation is the journey of Jesus Christ walking across the history of our lives to the present and into the future. It is the journey of our voices crying to a world in need, “Jesus loves you, come unto us and celebrate your transformation with us.” It is the journey of life on earth into life in God’s eternal world.

The journey of transformation is never, ever made alone it is always accompanied by the one in who the power of transformation is resident, Jesus Christ. What are you waiting for? Go ahead reach for his hand but don’t be surprised if you find your life taking another direction.

Believe it! Experience it!
    Grace and PEACE!
    Gary

“The LORD is my strength and shield. I trust him, and he helps me. I am very happy, and I praise him with my song.” (Psalm 28:7, NCV)

Note: Should you want to go back and review this Glory Seed or if you’d like to subscribe so you can receive them in your email you can do so by clicking on this link: http://gloryseeds.wordpress.com/.

"Scriptures marked NCV are quoted from The Holy Bible, New Century Version, copyright © 1987, 1988, 1991 by Word Publishing, Dallas, Texas 75039. Used by permission."
widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X