I'm Nick Peters and I am the man behind Deeper Waters along with my lovely wife Allie. We are a pair of Aspies who seek to glorify God and one great way to do that is the ministry of Christian Apologetics. We also want to help reach those on the disabled spectrum, especially those who are also on the autism spectrum. Another aspect of what we do is celebrating marriage today and seeking always to make our marriage the best that it can be.

So why should you take what we do here seriously? You can start by looking at the endorsements that we have here.

You can then check our blog/ for the latest writings I put out.

Also, don't forget our podcast

Does this sound like something you might also want to support? You can make a tax deductible gift through our sponsor ministry of Risen Jesus, the ministry of Mike Licona. You can do so here. Please let it be known that you want the gift to go to us at Deeper Waters. We will get 100% of what you donate!

You can also get books at our Amazon store here. Some of every purchase goes to us. Have a book you think should be there? Let me know!

You can also email me at apologianick@gmail.com.

If you want to submit a book for review, you can send it here.

Nick Peters
P.O. Box 263
Corryton, TN 37721

Thank you for appreciating and supporting Deeper Waters Christian Ministries and let us know how we can best serve you!