Announcement

Collapse

Deeper Waters Forum Guidelines

Notice – The ministries featured in this section of TheologyWeb are guests of this site and in some cases not bargaining for the rough and tumble world of debate forums, though sometimes they are. Additionally, this area is frequented and highlighted for guests who also very often are not acclimated to debate fora. As such, the rules of conduct here will be more strict than in the general forum. This will be something within the discretion of the Moderators and the Ministry Representative, but we simply ask that you conduct yourselves in a manner considerate of the fact that these ministries are our invited guests. You can always feel free to start a related thread in general forum without such extra restrictions. Thank you.

Deeper Waters is founded on the belief that the Christian community has long been in the shallow end of Christianity while there are treasures of the deep waiting to be discovered. Too many in the shallow end are not prepared when they go out beyond those waters and are quickly devoured by sharks. We wish to aid Christians to equip them to navigate the deeper waters of the ocean of truth and come up with treasure in the end.

We also wish to give special aid to those often neglected, that is, the disabled community. This is especially so since our founders are both on the autism spectrum and have a special desire to reach those on that spectrum. While they are a special emphasis, we seek to help others with any disability realize that God can use them and that they are as the Psalmist says, fearfully and wonderfully made.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Deeper Waters Podcast on ITunes!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have not recieved any podcasts since the October 10th one.

Comment

Odd....

Comment

I did look in itunes and teh Alien one shows tehre but won't download keep getting err = 404 when trying to force it from the store. just lke the Lost world of Adam and eve one i have never been able to listen to that one

Comment

The Irate Canadian might know what to do.

Comment

still getting error on the alien show it doesn't even try and download now.

Comment

nothing has come in to itunes since october 15th 2016
              Last edited by RumTumTugger; 01-08-2017, 09:49 AM.

Comment

My tech guy just got back with me. I think we've fixed it. It happened when we switched to a new web site. Is it working now?

Comment

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
                  My tech guy just got back with me. I think we've fixed it. It happened when we switched to a new web site. Is it working now?
                  still haven't gotten any of hte ones after october 15th and when I look at the store all they have are those up to 2013 showing.

Comment

Check now

Comment

Check now
                      just did but had to go to the store to get them they did not automatically go to my itunes feed for some reason

Comment

I have no idea. I just do what my tech helper says to do.

Comment

I have no idea. I just do what my tech helper says to do.
                          I'll see if I get the next podcast I unsubscribed and then resubscribed

Comment

If you haven't yet, please leave a review on ITunes also.

Comment

looks like apple is acting stupid now i ahve ot go into the apple store and manually download the episodes not sure when you uploaded them this time but had 3 weeks worth that was not being pushed to me even though i've subscribed to it.

Comment

ok today I got march 25ths pushed to me. guess the podcast are a week behind then. but at least Itunes is now automatically downloading them instead of me having to go to the store and manually get them.

Comment