Announcement

Collapse

Deeper Waters Forum Guidelines

Notice – The ministries featured in this section of TheologyWeb are guests of this site and in some cases not bargaining for the rough and tumble world of debate forums, though sometimes they are. Additionally, this area is frequented and highlighted for guests who also very often are not acclimated to debate fora. As such, the rules of conduct here will be more strict than in the general forum. This will be something within the discretion of the Moderators and the Ministry Representative, but we simply ask that you conduct yourselves in a manner considerate of the fact that these ministries are our invited guests. You can always feel free to start a related thread in general forum without such extra restrictions. Thank you.

Deeper Waters is founded on the belief that the Christian community has long been in the shallow end of Christianity while there are treasures of the deep waiting to be discovered. Too many in the shallow end are not prepared when they go out beyond those waters and are quickly devoured by sharks. We wish to aid Christians to equip them to navigate the deeper waters of the ocean of truth and come up with treasure in the end.

We also wish to give special aid to those often neglected, that is, the disabled community. This is especially so since our founders are both on the autism spectrum and have a special desire to reach those on that spectrum. While they are a special emphasis, we seek to help others with any disability realize that God can use them and that they are as the Psalmist says, fearfully and wonderfully made.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Coming To A Pride Parade Near You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming To A Pride Parade Near You

The stakes are too high.

------------

What is being shown to your children? Let's plunge into the Deeper Waters and find out.

Parents. If you have children, please watch this video, but also make sure the children are not around. (Assuming they are underage.) Even if you don't care for TimCast, this is a video of what is happening at a pride parade and at a school. All parents need to watch this.

I wish this was an isolated event, but I doubt it is. Remember Ron DeSantis said that there couldn't be a parade in Florida if it would involve material not fit for children. They decided to just not have the parade. What is going on at these events that this needs to be shown?

Years ago when the Obergefell case came down, the case that decided to redefine marriage to include two people of the same sex, I remember all the memes going around. "All this means is that gays will get married. Nothing more." Those of us like myself who are conservative Christians knew better.

We were right. The first step that came after the ruling was the normalization of transgenderism and now you have kids having their bodies mutilated and healthy body parts removed. These decisions are largely irreversible. These children will never be able to have children and many will never truly experience sexual pleasure.

Now also you have men dominating in women's sports and in any other event meant for women. Men are getting access to prisons for women and to their locker rooms and everything else. You can be sued at times for "misgendering" someone.

Not only this, but in this video, take a look at what is happening in the schools. Children are being told Happy Pride Day and celebrating running under a rainbow. Do children even know what this is? Children at the age in the video?

Parents. You should want your children coming home and asking you questions about math, literature, science, history, etc. Do you really want them coming home and asking "Mom? Dad? What does Pride Day celebrate?"

Homeschool them now or get them in good private education where this is not being taught.

When you homeschool them also, make sure you teach them at age-appropriate levels about proper sexuality from a Christian worldview. You also need more than just "The Bible says so." You need a whole worldview to explain why this is wrong. This is not to disparage the Bible, but you need to see how it applies to all of life.

After all, if you don't educate your children, someone else will. Even if they're homeschooled, they will have friends, they will have internet, they will have media of some kind. You can't isolate them from the world nor should you. In a military situation, the troops are trained before they go out into the battlefield, but it is with the understanding they will see battle. Do the same for your children. They will see battle.

Keep in mind, this does not mean that individuals in the LGBT community are our enemies. It does mean the ideology is. I suspect there are some in that community who don't want to see this done to children as well.

I also am concerned about so many Christians who seem to hide under the rubric of love. "Well, they love each other, so what's the big deal?" Or "Why do you hate homosexuals?" Disagreeing with someone does not mean hate. As for love, these people believe more what the world says about love than what they do Jesus and the Scriptures say about love.

Love does not mean you affirm everything someone believes about themselves. It also means you call them out if they are doing something harmful. It is love when a family stages an intervention for someone who is messing up their lives. It is love to let someone have it if need be when they are doing the same.

They also don't understand the concept of marriage. If you think there is no essential difference between two members of the opposite sex and two members of the same sex joining together, then you do not see marriage as being about building up the next generation and the continuing of the human species and the nuclear family. It is at that point simply a glorified friendship.

Churches. On you then, we have to start teaching people this kind of material. We have too many sermons that are really about how to make it through your life with your problems. There is very little about Jesus. It is all application and sermons that are just application will not make a difference.

If this means having extra classes, great. This would actually be a great way. Start having classes that are not just marriage enrichment, but about what marriage is. Start really having teaching about sex in the church that will even explore why couples should not live together or have sex before marriage that will go beyond "The Bible says so." Our young people today especially need to understand not just what the Bible says but why it says what it says.

Parents. You are in a war, and yes, they are coming for your children. If these people are willing to kill their own children in abortion and sterilize them in transgender surgeries, then the children will have to come from somewhere. Oh, if you think the idea of coming for your children sounds extreme, well....

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxUEauVApLI&ab_channel=SkyNewsAustralia[/embed]

The people that put this up took it down. They claimed it was just satire. Color me skeptical.

Folks. We are in a war. We are fighting for the next generation. At the start, they are defenseless and we must protect them.

Do so.

In Christ,
    Nick Peters
    (I Affirm the virgin birth)
    What is being shown to your children? Let’s plunge into the Deeper Waters and find out. Parents. If you have children, please watch this video, but also make sure the children are not around. (Assuming they are underage.) Even if you don’t care for TimCast, this is a video of what is happening at a … Continue reading Coming To A Pride Parade Near You
    Last edited by rogue06; 06-06-2023, 02:00 PM. Reason: Fixed video link

wow
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

FORM OF A FIXED VIDEO LINK!

ROGUE POWAZ... ACTIVATE!!!

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
      The stakes are too high.

------------

What is being shown to your children? Let's plunge into the Deeper Waters and find out.

Parents. If you have children, please watch this video, but also make sure the children are not around. (Assuming they are underage.) Even if you don't care for TimCast, this is a video of what is happening at a pride parade and at a school. All parents need to watch this.

I wish this was an isolated event, but I doubt it is. Remember Ron DeSantis said that there couldn't be a parade in Florida if it would involve material not fit for children. They decided to just not have the parade. What is going on at these events that this needs to be shown?

Years ago when the Obergefell case came down, the case that decided to redefine marriage to include two people of the same sex, I remember all the memes going around. "All this means is that gays will get married. Nothing more." Those of us like myself who are conservative Christians knew better.

We were right. The first step that came after the ruling was the normalization of transgenderism and now you have kids having their bodies mutilated and healthy body parts removed. These decisions are largely irreversible. These children will never be able to have children and many will never truly experience sexual pleasure.

Now also you have men dominating in women's sports and in any other event meant for women. Men are getting access to prisons for women and to their locker rooms and everything else. You can be sued at times for "misgendering" someone.

Not only this, but in this video, take a look at what is happening in the schools. Children are being told Happy Pride Day and celebrating running under a rainbow. Do children even know what this is? Children at the age in the video?

Parents. You should want your children coming home and asking you questions about math, literature, science, history, etc. Do you really want them coming home and asking "Mom? Dad? What does Pride Day celebrate?"

Homeschool them now or get them in good private education where this is not being taught.

When you homeschool them also, make sure you teach them at age-appropriate levels about proper sexuality from a Christian worldview. You also need more than just "The Bible says so." You need a whole worldview to explain why this is wrong. This is not to disparage the Bible, but you need to see how it applies to all of life.

After all, if you don't educate your children, someone else will. Even if they're homeschooled, they will have friends, they will have internet, they will have media of some kind. You can't isolate them from the world nor should you. In a military situation, the troops are trained before they go out into the battlefield, but it is with the understanding they will see battle. Do the same for your children. They will see battle.

Keep in mind, this does not mean that individuals in the LGBT community are our enemies. It does mean the ideology is. I suspect there are some in that community who don't want to see this done to children as well.

I also am concerned about so many Christians who seem to hide under the rubric of love. "Well, they love each other, so what's the big deal?" Or "Why do you hate homosexuals?" Disagreeing with someone does not mean hate. As for love, these people believe more what the world says about love than what they do Jesus and the Scriptures say about love.

Love does not mean you affirm everything someone believes about themselves. It also means you call them out if they are doing something harmful. It is love when a family stages an intervention for someone who is messing up their lives. It is love to let someone have it if need be when they are doing the same.

They also don't understand the concept of marriage. If you think there is no essential difference between two members of the opposite sex and two members of the same sex joining together, then you do not see marriage as being about building up the next generation and the continuing of the human species and the nuclear family. It is at that point simply a glorified friendship.

Churches. On you then, we have to start teaching people this kind of material. We have too many sermons that are really about how to make it through your life with your problems. There is very little about Jesus. It is all application and sermons that are just application will not make a difference.

If this means having extra classes, great. This would actually be a great way. Start having classes that are not just marriage enrichment, but about what marriage is. Start really having teaching about sex in the church that will even explore why couples should not live together or have sex before marriage that will go beyond "The Bible says so." Our young people today especially need to understand not just what the Bible says but why it says what it says.

Parents. You are in a war, and yes, they are coming for your children. If these people are willing to kill their own children in abortion and sterilize them in transgender surgeries, then the children will have to come from somewhere. Oh, if you think the idea of coming for your children sounds extreme, well....

[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxUEauVApLI&ab_channel=SkyNewsAustralia[/embed]

The people that put this up took it down. They claimed it was just satire. Color me skeptical.

Folks. We are in a war. We are fighting for the next generation. At the start, they are defenseless and we must protect them.

Do so.

In Christ,
      Nick Peters
      (I Affirm the virgin birth)
      Lessee if that worked (if it did I'll fix the OP as well)

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        FORM OF A FIXED VIDEO LINK!

ROGUE POWAZ... ACTIVATE!!!

Lessee if that worked (if it did I'll fix the OP as well)
        Thanks

Comment

My view is that ANY ...ANY, interaction between a transgender and a child, even if it's just a library book reading, plants seeds of gender confusion. That child is mapping out his or her reality on an unconscious level, and when they interact with another human being that is sexually ambiguous, they may not have words to describe it, but what they have just witnessed was very confusing on their level. They may not go home that night and wonder, but that interaction with that trans person will have an influence on their own perception of what they are when they get older. They most certainly will wrested with the idea when they hit puberty. It is an extremely dangerous influence for children who are in the process of mapping out their own realities.

Just leave the kids alone, please!

Comment

Originally posted by Machinist View Post

Just leave the kids alone, please!
            But they can't. In fact we've been told it is their RIGHT to dress up and read to children and if they just can't help themselves from breaking out into their drag club routines, then so be it. And trying to prevent them from doing so is a threat to their very lives.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              But they can't. In fact we've been told it is their RIGHT to dress up and read to children and if they just can't help themselves from breaking out into their drag club routines, then so be it. And trying to prevent them from doing so is a threat to their very lives.
              If I am ever at a protest, if something like this comes to my town, then the only sign I would hold up would be " leave the kids alone". That's it.

No need for " God made male and female" or " men are men and women are women". No need to argue any of that. I'm not compelled on any level to convince the trans community of these obvious truths.

There is only the need to defend children.

Comment

Originally posted by Machinist View Post

If I am ever at a protest, if something like this comes to my town, then the only sign I would hold up would be " leave the kids alone". That's it.

No need for " God made male and female" or " men are men and women are women". No need to argue any of that. I'm not compelled on any level to convince the trans community of these obvious truths.

There is only the need to defend children.
                That is where the immediate focus should be.

Comment