This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
    And if only people had known that 2,000 years ago! Wow! When did modern science make this great discovery? Please Gary. Tell me who and when made this discovery that dead people stay dead.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9856[/ATTACH]
    Did anyone have to make that discovery? People knew that every since they poked a dead member of their tribe and the dead member never woke up but just got really stinky and gross.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

And if only people had known that 2,000 years ago! Wow! When did modern science make this great discovery? Please Gary. Tell me who and when made this discovery that dead people stay dead.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9856[/ATTACH]
      Nick, they may consider you clever in the backwoods of Tennessee where you live, but in New York, Los Angeles, and other metropolitan areas of the United States your views are considered ignorant. I wouldn't be so proud and arrogant if I were you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary View Post
        Nick, they may consider you clever in the backwoods of Tennessee where you live, but in New York, Los Angeles, and other metropolitan areas of the United States your views are considered ignorant. I wouldn't be so proud and arrogant if I were you.
        Sorry Gary, but I don't have self-esteem issues like that. I don't feed on the opinion of people I don't know or have any reason to take seriously. Sorry. Now when did this great discovery take place? Got a name and place and time? We're all waiting to know.

drinkpeople.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
          Did anyone have to make that discovery? People knew that every since they poked a dead member of their tribe and the dead member never woke up but just got really stinky and gross.
          Why yes they did because back in the time of Jesus, no one knew dead people stay dead.

Comment

I am an ex-member of your cult. I am not trying to make friends here.
            Yes I know the narrative which is why I will always disagree with OBP claiming you were a christian. Thats part of the delusion you think will help you reach the gullible "I was once where you were as a believer so hear me I am credible on the subject"

When you were anything but.
            Last edited by Mikeenders; 09-18-2015, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikeenders View Post
              Yes I know the narrative which is why I will always disagree with OBP claiming you were o\a chrisitan. Thats part of the delusion you think will help you reach the gullible "I was once where you were as a believer so hear me I am credible on the subject"

When you were anything but.
              Ok, Mike wants to talk issues, so let's stop the food fight.

How does one become a Christian in your flavor of Christianity, Mike? And once one is a Christian in your flavor of Christianity, can one ever be a non-Christian again?

Comment

Watch Gary's whole argument collapse.

http://www.amazon.com/Humes-Abject-F...Abject+Failure

He can't read that though. It disagrees with him.
                Repeat after me, Nick: Brain-dead bodies cannot be reanimated. Brain-dead bodies cannot be reanimated. repeat.
                Last edited by Gary; 09-18-2015, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Why yes they did because back in the time of Jesus, no one knew dead people stay dead.
                  They knew. Its not their fault. Its God that screwed up. According to Gary if God wanted us to know who messiah is it would have been much more credible to have raised a few hundred people before and given them the credentials of messiah. Then we would credibly know exactly which one it was. GO figure and

Best-and-Worst-Drinks-for-Toddlers-article.jpg

Comment

Repeat after me, Nick: Brian-dead bodies cannot be reanimated. Brain-dead bodies cannot be reanimated. repeat.
                    Got that time and place yet? Got the name of the person who made the discovery?

poniesdrink.jpg

Comment

You have been a Edited by a Moderator to me ever since you started commenting. I finally gave you a little smack back.
                      Dude! You should never call a woman that term! How would you like it if some one called your wife a female dog?
                      Last edited by rogue06; 09-18-2015, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Dude! You should never call a woman that term! How would you like it if some one called your wife a female dog?
                        I reserve that term for very, very rare occasions when someone has been really obnoxious to me and then I call them (her or him) whatever I know will make them howl the loudest. I don't reserve that term only for females. I use it for anyone who has been yapping and nipping at me incessantly.

No apologies.

Comment

I reserve that term for very, very rare occasions when someone has been really obnoxious to me and then I call them (her or him) whatever I know will make them howl the loudest. I don't reserve that term only for females. I use it for anyone who has been yapping and nipping at me incessantly.

No apologies.
                          You should never use that word. Especially not on tweb. It's against the rules. I love your little double standard.

Comment

• You can always tell the character of a man by how he treats a woman.

Comment

You should never use that word. Especially not on tweb. It's against the rules.
                              That may be the whole strategy he might have going. Get banned and then claim its because Tweb members couldn't handle his arguments

Comment

Good for you CBW. For someone who thinks he is so intellectually superior to Christians it is strange he stoops to school boy antics and disrespect for women when he's been shown up for not using the brain God gave him. I don't think he is a smart as he says he is if he can't come up with a better insult then that.

Seriously CBW he isn't even good enough to wipe your shoes I'd ignore him from now on if I were you.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X