This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mikeenders View Post
    call me when they can elect a president or reach double digits in opinion polls. We'll do lunch and celebrate you no longer being in the vast minority.
    The intelligentsia of any society has always been the minority.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gary View Post
      I didn't say NT scholars, I said educated secular society. Most NT scholars are either members of your cult or ex-members of your cult. Educated secular society thinks your belief in reanimated dead first century prophets is just as ridiculous and laughable as someone still believing that the sun moves around the earth.

It is an ancient superstition, Nick. It is 2015, for god's sake. Superstitions are not reality.
      Sorry Gary, but you're in no position to speak for educated people. You have to do things like, you know, read books.

twilightDRINK!.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
        So, you can dish it out, but can't take it? Got it. Everyone be super nice to Gary! He has self esteem problems!
        This is always the case with people with fragile egos.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Christianbookworm;246543]
          Originally posted by Gary View Post

Everyone already knows that dead people don't spontaneously come back to life! That's why it's called a MIRACLE! Because it doesn't usually happen.
          But if no one saw this resurrection; if there is no evidence left behind of this resurrection; if there are no verifiable eyewitness testimonies of interacting with the resurrected body...only hearsay testimony from anonymous sources, written decades later...then since there has never been any other resurrection in all of human history...WE SHOULD NOT BELIEVE, BASED ON THE LACK OF ANY GOOD EVIDENCE, THAT A RESURRECTION OCCURRED IN THIS INSTANCE EITHER!

That is the point folks! Skeptics of this tall tale cannot prove that it didn't happen, but we can demonstrate that the chances that this event did happen 2,000 years ago are so miniscule that there is more probability that each one of us will be struck by lightning, at the same time, even though we live in different parts of the globe!

Comment

Mike, when are you going to learn: You don't need a library, a book, or a scholar to know that brain dead prophets cannot walk out of their graves and levitate into outer space. That is the nonsense your cult is peddling and that is the nonsense I as an ex-member will fight to expose. It is stupid, ignorant nonsense
            I was thinking about that the other day in reference to the universe creating itself or infinite past existing or life self assembling itself. When you can show us all how the natural world created itself naturally like I said - call me and we will do lunch because its those facts that people won't buy that keep skeptics in the minority.

Once you have to go outside this natural universe for an answer you are knee deep into the supernatural even if you are too dense to figure that out.

Comment

The intelligentsia of any society has always been the minority.
              So have the mentally ill particulalry those mentally ill that think they are part of the intelligentsia

Comment

• Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
                Sorry Gary, but you're in no position to speak for educated people. You have to do things like, you know, read books.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9851[/ATTACH]
                I have never seen any Christian apologist make comments like that. You are a disgrace to Christian apologetics. Someone who is as defensive as you are obviously has some psychological or emotional shortcomings. Get some help, Nick.

Comment

I have never seen any Christian apologist make comments like that. You are a disgrace to Christian apologetics. Someone who is as defensive as you are obviously has some psychological or emotional shortcomings. Get some help, Nick.
                  No Gary. If you read books, you would cite them. You would tell us what books we should read and demonstrate you read and understood them.
                  Your ego is just way too fragile.

Comment

• Yeah, most people don't take kindly to their worldview being called stupid and superstitious. I wouldn't go to a Hindu forum and make fun of their beliefs even though I don't agree with them.
                    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Everyone already knows that dead people don't spontaneously come back to life! That's why it's called a MIRACLE! Because it doesn't usually happen.
                      Preposterous Nonsense!! we all know if something has never happened in the past then it can't happen. Thats why future generations will know 9/11 never happened and is just a vast right wing media conspiracy to fool us. If something only happened once after all we know it is outrageous to think it could be legit. Thats why we know the universe was not created.
                      Last edited by Mikeenders; 09-18-2015, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
                        No Gary. If you read books, you would cite them. You would tell us what books we should read and demonstrate you read and understood them.
                        Your ego is just way too fragile.
                        How dense are you, partner? YOU DO NOT NEED TO READ A BOOK TO KNOW THAT BRAIN-DEAD BODIES CANNOT EAT BROILED FISH SANDWICHES AND FLY THROUGH OUTER SPACE.

If you want to understand the beliefs of early Christians, by all means, read some books. But no one needs to read one single word, of one single sentence, of one single book, to know that leprechauns, fairies, and reanimated-brain-dead prophets with superhero bodies that fly through the air---DO NOT EXIST.

Comment

• I was only born once! Therefore, I never was born!
                          If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikeenders View Post
                            Preposterous Nonsense!! we all know if something has never happened in the past then it can't happen. Thats why future generations will know 9/11 never happened and is just a vast white wing media conspiracy to fool us. If something only happened once after all we know it is outrageous to think it could be legit. Thats why we know the universe was not created.
                            Watch Gary's whole argument collapse.

http://www.amazon.com/Humes-Abject-F...Abject+Failure

He can't read that though. It disagrees with him.

Comment

How dense are you, partner? YOU DO NOT NEED TO READ A BOOK TO KNOW THAT BRAIN-DEAD BODIES CANNOT EAT BROILED FISH SANDWICHES AND FLY THROUGH OUTER SPACE.

If you want to understand the beliefs of early Christians, by all means, read some books. But no one needs to read one single word, of one single sentence, of one single book, to know that leprechauns, fairies, and reanimated-brain-dead prophets with superhero bodies that fly through the air---DO NOT EXIST.
                              And if only people had known that 2,000 years ago! Wow! When did modern science make this great discovery? Please Gary. Tell me who and when made this discovery that dead people stay dead.

Minionsdrinking.jpg

Comment

Yeah, most people don't take kindly to their worldview being called stupid and superstitious. I wouldn't go to a Hindu forum and make fun of their beliefs even though I don't agree with them.
                                I am an ex-member of your cult. I am not trying to make friends here. I am exposing your evil, discrimination-inciting cult for what it really is.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X