Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Trinity Taught by Jesus ?

Dear all,

I would like to debate anyone on the above topic. Please nominate and provide your terms.

Regards
    Hakeem

If it was actually taught by Jesus, then there wouldn’t be anything to argue about.

Comment

I have some questions. What is your purpose or motivation of trying to debate?
      What is your faith? Unorthodox Christian can mean a lot of things. How long have you been an unorthodox Christian?
      What are the rules to debate? I don't want to debate someone who is not going to be accountable to any rules, contradictions, etc.
      What is the cut-off or will the debate go on forever?
      Who is going to judge?

I'm not interested in doing a lot of work to be disrespected or minimized.
      Do you ever say when you are wrong?
      If anyone who debates has a problem that the other can't see the forest from the trees or if I feel like its just garbage in and garbage out, it sets me up like the bad guy because I am sure I cannot attack a poster. I actually need to find the rules here.

Just asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckz View Post
        What is your faith? Unorthodox Christian can mean a lot of things. How long have you been an unorthodox Christian?
        What are the rules to debate? I don't want to debate someone who is not going to be accountable to any rules, contradictions, etc.
        Who is going to judge?

If anyone who debates has a problem that the other can't see the forest from the trees or if I feel like its just garbage in and garbage out, it sets me up like the bad guy because I am sure I cannot attack a poster. I actually need to find the rules here.

Just asking.
        Siam is Muslim and therefore doesn't believe Jesus is The Word/Son of God.
        "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
          Yeah, he just likes to start fights.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post

I debated a Muslim with a Master's degree. I don't know what happened but I haven't heard from her since.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckz View Post
              Who is going to judge?

Just asking.
              Sorry, I neglected to respond to the last point about the rules. Scroll to the top of the page and you will see a link in the second line of the header called "Rules". That should answer your questions. If you have questions, you can PM any of the posters whose names are in color (Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red) . We are the Moderators/Admins or Owners of the site.
              "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Just a warning. Same Hakeem loves to use verses out of context and when confronted with counter evidence, he ignores it and repeats himself.

Note to LJ: This was Same Hakeem, not Siam. Siam is a bit more reasonable and polite. Hakeem just likes to try to play "gotcha" games.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  Just a warning. Same Hakeem loves to use verses out of context and when confronted with counter evidence, he ignores it and repeats himself.

Note to LJ: This was Same Hakeem, not Siam. Siam is a bit more reasonable and polite. Hakeem just likes to try to play "gotcha" games.
                  Good distinction -- thanks!
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

It is not true. I use words of Jesus. For example, Rev 3:21 Jesus said "I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne" how Jesus could be God and sit with God the Father without having two Gods.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X