Announcement

Collapse

Sorority Guidelines

Here is the Hen House. We gather and talk about men, shoes, clothing, and if those wings are all they are cracked up to be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Long Showers or Baths?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DesertBerean
    replied
    Going to take another bath...

I have a bathroom heater....they're not common anymore. It plug directly into the outlet...no cords...and it's rated for wet environments. It actually did keep the room warm enough.

Leave a comment:

• mossrose
    replied
    Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
    Bicarbonate soda?
    Otherwise known as baking soda.

Leave a comment:

• Luv1another
    replied
    yep both help remove toxins and are absorbed by the skin. they are both good for your health over here the box actually tells you a lot of uses one being bathing.

Leave a comment:

• DesertBerean
    replied
    Bicarbonate soda?

Leave a comment:

• Luv1another
    replied
    I have a long bath once a week with epsom salts and bicarb soda in the water. I play a podcast on my phone while laying there or listen to music on my phone

Leave a comment:

• DesertBerean
    replied
    ....I'm about to have some lemon ginger tea. It's a little oily, but it's not caffeinated, so....

but I don't have any munchies with my bath... I know some do...

Leave a comment:

• DesertBerean
    replied
    It's getting a bit late...so excuse me while I go to the bath...see ya later...

Leave a comment:

• Catholicity
    replied
    I like baths but getting a private one doesn't happen Unless my children are in bed and so is my husband or everyone else is out for the day. This happens once a month. Mother's do not get privacy.

Leave a comment:

• thewriteranon
    replied
    No, it's a pretty normal shower/tub combo but it's bigger around than mine and has rests in the four corners I can use as arm rests. My is just a standard rectangular shower/tub.

Leave a comment:

• DesertBerean
    replied
    Wow, is it a claw foot tub? I liked the one we had when I was a child.

Leave a comment:

• thewriteranon
    replied
    Some tubs are better than others, too. I prefer my parents' tub sometimes because theirs is a better shape and has a sloping back to recline on.

Leave a comment:

• DesertBerean
    replied
    Come to think...I've found it hard to sit comfortably in the tub period. I don't know if it's because I'm short ... 5 1/2 ...

Leave a comment:

• thewriteranon
    replied
    I've never had an issue being afraid of dropping the book...one of very few things I'm not anxious about. Hahaha.

Leave a comment:

• DesertBerean
    replied
    Originally posted by thewriteranon View Post
    I can only take a long bath anymore if I bring my book to read. I haven't had a long shower since I was severely depressed and trying to study for the LSAT.
    I've tried reading. It wasn't very comfortable and I was afraid of dropping the book. But I saw those tray thingies some time ago and I think that's what I'm missing...

Leave a comment:

• lilpixieofterror
    replied
    Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
    Lol. With baths I use salts sometimes. I used to like bubble baths.
    Those work great. I don't get to do that much anymore, so when I can... I try to enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X