Announcement

Collapse

Sorority Guidelines

Here is the Hen House. We gather and talk about men, shoes, clothing, and if those wings are all they are cracked up to be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Boys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys...

Can be annoying. Are they all annoying?
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

As far as I can tell, yes.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
    "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
    Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

Sometimes I wonder if some of them are still in puberty based on the maturity level.

Comment

Don't worry - DE isn't serious. He'd have clubbed you over the head and would be dragging you by your hair already if he were serious...
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
          Don't worry - DE isn't serious. He'd have clubbed you over the head and would be dragging you by your hair already if he were serious...
          He'd have to know where I live first. He's just annoying. If I knoew if he was younger, he'd be an annoying little brother. Except for the weird Hitler nazi thing. He is just being a toll with the hitler avatar, right?

Comment

I think it's from a movie.
            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

ladies....
              "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
              "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
              Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerealman View Post
                ladies....
                Hey! This is the girl's only room! Fraternity is the boy's only room!

Comment

Don't worry - CM is much too deluded to notice anything.

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Mens exist for one reason and one reason only. For us to laugh at them
                    A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                    George Bernard Shaw

Comment

What Cath said time one thousand.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
                      "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
                      Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

Do we need to make a battle of the sexes thread? Or would that just turn into boys/girls have cooties!

Comment

you know I will say. Out of all of the fish in the sea, I like the one I caught. I cooked and baked it and it came out the way I wanted it. However the rest of them sort of swim around and look stupid. Some more so than others.
                          A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
                          George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Well, not all guys are annoying. Jesus is a man! Well, He's also wisdom incarnate. Maybe it's just that we, both boys and girls, act more immature on the internet.

Comment

Maybe tmi, but I have to take a pill to have periods, so maybe that's why.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X