// Required code

Announcement

Collapse

Sorority Guidelines

Here is the Hen House. We gather and talk about men, shoes, clothing, and if those wings are all they are cracked up to be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum

The guys shouldn't have the only 'rum' thread.

Personally, I don't drink and won't be taking it up. for those who do, what are your favorites?

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Yucky.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Tea.
      Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

And this is the other reason no one posts here - threads die horribly alone of neglect....

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Comment

I posted!

Twice!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Yes, so you did. And my thanks for your eloquent and relevant posts!

My Personal Blog

Comment

Comment

Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Whatever is in stuff like this.

"The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                  GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

I don't think I would like alcohol. Beer looks like urine, strong drink would be bitter, and wine is a waste of fruit juice.
                    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X