Announcement

Collapse

Sorority Guidelines

Here is the Hen House. We gather and talk about men, shoes, clothing, and if those wings are all they are cracked up to be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

What is the Craziest Shade of Lipstick You Ever Wore While Serious?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the Craziest Shade of Lipstick You Ever Wore While Serious?

Not counting the black or orange stuff at Halloween.

Mine was a danged near black 'red' that looked okay in the tube but went on waaay too dark. Of course, I didn't notice until I got where I was going and saw it in the bathroom mirror. Thank goodness for tinted lipgloss!

Oh, and FIRST Sorority thread!
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

first raid post! Yay!!!

Comment

And the answer is really dark purple. I think maybe I wore black once or twice too
      A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I've seen purple or black ones, that look pretty weird. There is also a lime green one that looks pretty weird too. I actually have worn some black ones though, although I rarely wear lip stick anyway.

On an unrelated note. I do remember a trip over seas where we got a care package that contained a bunch of chap stick that lots of the guys grabbed. Turns out, it was the glittery kind of chap stick.
        Last edited by lilpixieofterror; 01-19-2014, 05:29 PM.
        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          first raid post! Yay!!!
          SPARKO,YOU DARE RAID the SORORITY?
          How could you?
          "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
          -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          I support the :
          sigpic

Comment

The mins in here could find themselves smeared with lime green lipstick.
            George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I wonder what Sparko would look like with lime green lipstick...
              "It's evolution; every time you invent something fool-proof, the world invents a better fool."
              -Unknown

"Preach the gospel, and if necessary use words." - Most likely St.Francis

I find that evolution is the best proof of God.
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              I support the :
              sigpic

Comment

Okay to be fair the next fellow that posts here will get an official mod warning.
                George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I've never worn anything crazy. But I have worn really vampy red while being totally serious.
                  Visit my website! I have cookies. http://www.amyelizabethatkins.com

Comment

With my ghostly pale skin I wore the most awful shade of red that was provided for me for a dance competition. Not insane, but it looked pretty awful.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
                    "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
                    Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

I'm still trying to picture the lime green lipstick.
                      Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
                        I'm still trying to picture the lime green lipstick.
                        Just look it up online. They have some crazy shades out there.
                        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
                          The mins in here could find themselves smeared with lime green lipstick.
                          Grrr... where is that 'amen' button when you need it...
                          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Ugh...

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Sorry Teal, can't see it.
                              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X