Announcement

Collapse

Sorority Guidelines

Here is the Hen House. We gather and talk about men, shoes, clothing, and if those wings are all they are cracked up to be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Miscarriage support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ana Dragule
    replied
    We are doing assisted fertility for reasons, and the first round was not very successful. The second round is not off to the start I had hoped. You have my sympathy for the miscarriages. I hope we can both have healthy little ones at least on the way by the end of the year.
    Last edited by Ana Dragule; 05-18-2021, 08:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Christianbookworm
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Catholicity
    replied
    Hugs

Leave a comment:

• Thespia
    replied
    Originally posted by mossrose View Post
    I'm so sorry for your losses, Thespia.

Although I have never experienced what you have I will be here for you to talk to as needed.

Thank you! It's really nice to hear that.

Leave a comment:

• Thespia
    replied
    Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
    Oh wow Thespia. That's tough to hear. I'm so sorry.

I was married but never had kids...possibly because of all the fibriod tumors we discovered after I had a hysterectomy for one big one.
    Thank you. All sorts of infertility are tough. I had surgery for polyps which are easier to remove. Right after, I got pregnant with my first but lost him.

Leave a comment:

• DesertBerean
    replied
    Oh wow Thespia. That's tough to hear. I'm so sorry.

I was married but never had kids...possibly because of all the fibriod tumors we discovered after I had a hysterectomy for one big one.

Leave a comment:

• mossrose
    replied
    I'm so sorry for your losses, Thespia.

Although I have never experienced what you have I will be here for you to talk to as needed.

Leave a comment:

• Thespia
    started a topic Miscarriage support

Miscarriage support

So...not a fun thread to make!
    I had a mystery year of infertility when I first got married and they took a year to figure out I needed surgery. Since that surgery I've been pregnant 3 times in a year and miscarried all three. One over Christmas was twins. I know that 1 in 4 women has a miscarriage at some point, and 1 in 100 lucky ones like me have recurrent miscarriages.

Just wanted to reach out and see if anyone here would like to support each other.
widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X