Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Top Kiwi Bloke. Bitten by shark, stitches himself up, goes to the pub with mates.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

Comment

I knew that the naturalism forum was the naturalism forum.

But tzu-py was absolutely begging for a theist to post there!

This was totally accidental.

And you made me post here again!

Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Officially now, I should not have posted in here. And this will be my last post in here.

Especially as a staff member, I should have known better, and although it was an honest mistake, I should not have posted again.

Likewise with the naturalism forum.

I do want to set a good example for the rest of the staff, as well as the members, and I was wrong to post here.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Officially now, I should not have posted in here. And this will be my last post in here.

Especially as a staff member, I should have known better, and although it was an honest mistake, I should not have posted again.

I do want to set a good example for the rest of the staff, as well as the members, and I was wrong to post here.
          Calm down, calm down mossy...look, you had a rough nite sleeping on the frat couch. Sorry the TV was on the whole time. I left early when you were still doing beer shots. But when I returned this morning I never expected you to still be here.

Maybe you need to go sleep it off some more and just stop by next time with a cake or something...leave it on the porch with a note. Thanks for straightening the place up before you left. Much appreciated. Until next time...

Comment

I forgive you SYT.
            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Mossrose left and the Fraternity section closed down. Jed has been sitting there frozen for the last 36 hours, so I thot I would open the Frat dorm room again, see if there were any other corpses inside.

Comment

Hey, some of us are trying to sleep here!

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X