Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Hot Chocolate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hamster
    replied
    I just found out the other day that my work provides free hot chocolate and always has and I could have been drinking it for years

Leave a comment:

• Apologiaphoenix
    replied
    I approve of hot chocolate.

Leave a comment:

• KingsGambit
    replied
    My seminary has a Starbucks machine that's free to use. I don't care for Starbucks so I usually set it to the hot chocolate setting and make myself some.

Leave a comment:

• Jesse
    replied
    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    I was shopping this weekend and they had someone demonstrating Keurig coffee makers who asked me if I wanted a sample cup of coffee. I told her that I'm not fond of coffee (understatement[1]) so she made me a hot chocolate. Pretty good for a hot chocolate made with water (those made with milk are best). Of course it would have been better if it wasn't 75° outside.

1. I still think that Murad IV had the right idea.
    I have this thing about coffee. The smell of it for some reason makes me ill. Whether it's being brewed or not.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    I was shopping this weekend and they had someone demonstrating Keurig coffee makers who asked me if I wanted a sample cup of coffee. I told her that I'm not fond of coffee (understatement[1]) so she made me a hot chocolate. Pretty good for a hot chocolate made with water (those made with milk are best). Of course it would have been better if it wasn't 75° outside.

1. I still think that Murad IV had the right idea.

Leave a comment:

• Jedidiah
    replied
    On rare occasions.

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    I like it in the winter time.

Leave a comment:

• One Bad Pig
    replied
    Wimminfolk love it because there's so much sugar added that it tastes very sweet.

Leave a comment:

• Jedidiah
    replied
    It is good in coffee.

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    started a topic Hot Chocolate

Hot Chocolate

I don't know.

It's hot and it's chocolate. what's not to like?
widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X