Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Hot Chocolate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    The hand that holds a cup of swill cannot be used to eat bacon

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6091[/ATTACH]
    That's what they invented straws for.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      That's what they invented straws for.

Real pirates don't use straws...

Um, never mind.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
        It is good in coffee.
        I also like it in my coffee, better than any other sweetener I've tried yet.

...I wonder how well it would work in tea.
        ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post
          I also like it in my coffee, better than any other sweetener I've tried yet.

Yeah, it's good in coffee if I feel like adding something to that (I usually drink it black & bitter). It would probably go fine with tea.
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post
            ...snip...
            One way to find out.
            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
              One way to find out.
              Get Sparko to drink some...?
              ...>>> Witty remark or snarky quote of another poster goes here <<<...

Comment

Originally posted by MaxVel View Post
                Get Sparko to drink some...?
                You expect a pirate to be honest about the results?

Comment

hot chocolate in tea? blech.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                    You expect a pirate to be honest about the results?
                    He is honest about liking bacon

Or is he?

Mayhaps he really has been bacon hatin', tofu lovin' black-hearted scoundrel this whole time

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Nah.
                      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X