Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Hot Chocolate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Chocolate

I don't know.

It's hot and it's chocolate. what's not to like?

It is good in coffee.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Wimminfolk love it because there's so much sugar added that it tastes very sweet.
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I like it in the winter time.

Comment

On rare occasions.
          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

I was shopping this weekend and they had someone demonstrating Keurig coffee makers who asked me if I wanted a sample cup of coffee. I told her that I'm not fond of coffee (understatement[1]) so she made me a hot chocolate. Pretty good for a hot chocolate made with water (those made with milk are best). Of course it would have been better if it wasn't 75° outside.

1. I still think that Murad IV had the right idea.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              I was shopping this weekend and they had someone demonstrating Keurig coffee makers who asked me if I wanted a sample cup of coffee. I told her that I'm not fond of coffee (understatement[1]) so she made me a hot chocolate. Pretty good for a hot chocolate made with water (those made with milk are best). Of course it would have been better if it wasn't 75° outside.

I have this thing about coffee. The smell of it for some reason makes me ill. Whether it's being brewed or not.
              "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." ― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

Comment

My seminary has a Starbucks machine that's free to use. I don't care for Starbucks so I usually set it to the hot chocolate setting and make myself some.
                "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

I approve of hot chocolate.

Comment

I just found out the other day that my work provides free hot chocolate and always has and I could have been drinking it for years
                    "Some people feel guilty about their anxieties and regard them as a defect of faith but they are afflictions, not sins. Like all afflictions, they are, if we can so take them, our share in the passion of Christ." - That Guy Everyone Quotes

Comment

Originally posted by hamster View Post
                      I just found out the other day that my work provides free hot chocolate and always has and I could have been drinking it for years
                      We used to have to pay for coffee and hot chocolate where I work, but since the beginning of this year they've started to provide it free of charge.

Comment

Bah humbug! My doctor actually recommended that I drink coffee! Lot's of antioxidents and stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          Bah humbug! My doctor actually recommended that I drink coffee! Lot's of antioxidents and stuff!
                          That doesn't change the fact that it is swill.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

That doesn't change the fact that it is swill.
                            well as a pirate, swill is just good ol' vittles.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              well as a pirate, swill is just good ol' vittles.
                              The hand that holds a cup of swill cannot be used to eat bacon

bacon.jpg

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X