Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Wine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're a grape-growing family in Alexander Valley, California, but I don't know a lot of wines because wine (particularly red) gives me headaches, as does any alcohol. At least I can drink it, whereas my Celiac Disease prohibits beer and probably whiskey and vodka. Are you counting fruit wines (well, grape is fruit, too)? When I was in Germany in the US Army in 1967 I drank Gewuerztramminer and loved it.
    I drank a whole fifth of rotgut when I turned 21. Pretty much turned me off alcohol altogether. Almost as much as smoking one-half a cigarette (that my Dad and his friend gave me when I was 12) prevented me from ever smoking again. I do love rum and coke about every decade, and now that I am retired what I say after drinking it won't get me fired! Tequila can make me sick for months!
    Near the Peoples' Republic of Davis, south of the State of Jefferson (Suspended between Left and Right)

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X