Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Just remember guys, it is NOT about the nail!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sparko
    replied
    Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
    While I agree with Rogue on what he said, the first and second time, she wants to be heard first. Men aren't like that. That's what makes marriage so unique. You really have to learn to speak and think a different way. Both man and woman do.
    Nah. You are just henpecked.

Just pull the nail out. If you see the problem then you have listened to her and you can solve the problem. Then if she keeps whining, it is her just feeling sorry for herself for no reason.

Leave a comment:

• Apologiaphoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Well it's hard to be heard and understood with a nail sticking out of her frontal lobe. I say yank the durn nail out and then listen.
    While I agree with Rogue on what he said, the first and second time, she wants to be heard first. Men aren't like that. That's what makes marriage so unique. You really have to learn to speak and think a different way. Both man and woman do.

Leave a comment:

• rogue06
    replied
    No. A woman is interested in fixing the problem, but first, she wants to establish an emotional connection and make sure that she is heard and understood.
    That is probably the first and second time but when it becomes the twentieth time then it is just someone whining and wanting sympathy/attention.

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    No. A woman is interested in fixing the problem, but first, she wants to establish an emotional connection and make sure that she is heard and understood.
    Well it's hard to be heard and understood with a nail sticking out of her frontal lobe. I say yank the durn nail out and then listen.

Leave a comment:

• Apologiaphoenix
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    replied
    If it is fixable, then fixing it eliminates the problem. If a woman just wants to whine in order to get sympathy, when the problem is solvable, then she needs therapy. Some people just like to feel bad and have others feel sorry for them.

Leave a comment:

• Apologiaphoenix
    replied
    And this is a mistake we make time and time again even though I know better. It's easier to fix the problem rather than to just be there and listen.

Leave a comment:

• Sparko
    started a topic Just remember guys, it is NOT about the nail!

Just remember guys, it is NOT about the nail!

(Gerb posted this on facebook)
widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X