Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Cleaning dishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
    Delays putting them away?
    You put yours away?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      You put yours away?
      If I could get my way I wouldn't either.

But even my wife leaves her pile of clean clothes on the washer!
      No Silicon Heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        You put yours away?
        No, I have a dish washer.

Well, to be honest I am the dish putter awayer. My true love, the wife of my youth, is the putter in the dish washer and I am the taker outter of the dishwasher.

When I was in college my roommates and I had a wonderful, fool proof method of handling dirty dishes. All the dirty dishes resided in the sink, and what you needed you washed.
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Washing dishes by hand is a pleasure I'm not willing to give over a machine that does a poorer job.

Comment

I'm looking forward to when mine dies. I want the kitchen space for storage. But I can't bring myself to throw away something that is working.

On the bright side, it's been making noise lately!
            No Silicon Heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X