Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Colored hair on women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colored hair on women

What's the verdict?
    Off the wall crazy
    27.78%
    No, they're perfectly normal girls just having some fun
    72.22%
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Depends. Soft shades of red can be rather nice on caucasian pr asian women, but it just looks like a clown on black women. Really bad or extreme colors, or whole head colors, are just ridiculous
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Better, in most cases, than no hair at all.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I tend to like super-smart females with cotton candy pink hair. Does this make me crazy?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrawly View Post
          I tend to like super-smart females with cotton candy pink hair. Does this make me crazy?
          No, it's just a sign that you are.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

My daughter likes to color her hair. But she also likes her naturally gray strands. So now she is not coloring her hair.
            . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

Apparently only one brave soul has decided to vote so far.

Don't look this way, it's not me!

Comment

I prefer women with colored hair over women with transparent hair, to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrawly View Post
                  No. It means you are in an anime.
                  That's what
                  - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                  - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

I do not like weird colored hair, but it seems to be mainstream these days.
                    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Cute:

9cbac478b3d3c20a32a66a04dc4ac9ee.jpg

NOT cute

50059cf2632836d47a00003f_ref.jpg
                      That's what
                      - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

In my high school there are girls who dye their hair because they're lesbian or just because they like colored hair.
                        I like it that's for sure.
                        "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
                        "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
                        Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
                          Cute:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3676[/ATTACH]

NOT cute

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3677[/ATTACH]
                          Both
                          "Kahahaha! Let's get lunatic!"-Add LP
                          "And the Devil did grin, for his darling sin is pride that apes humility"-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
                          Oh ye of little fiber. Do you not know what I've done for you? You will obey. ~Cerealman for Prez.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                            What's the verdict?
                            Hair without any color whatsoever doesn't seem natural.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                              I prefer women with colored hair over women with transparent hair, to be honest.
                              Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              Hair without any color whatsoever doesn't seem natural.
                              Been there, done that.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X