Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzzword
    replied
    Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
    So you're in the four state area? We don't live more than a couple hours apart, and my uncle lives in Joplin.

I like Blue Moon as well, but my very favorite wheat beer is Free State (KS)'s Wheat State Golden, or Boulevard (MO) Wheat.

I don't mind IPAs myself.
    I like Boulevard, but I prefer to use it in beer chili than as a beverage.

Leave a comment:

• KingsGambit
    replied
    Originally posted by Buzzword View Post
    If we have a Whiskey thread, we need a BEER THREAD!!

I recently moved within twenty minutes of Missouri, which has pretty much no liquor laws (yay for booze on Sundays!), and the local *big* liquor store in Joplin has a build-your-own-sixpack setup, so I've been trying a bunch of new stuff.

I'm partial to Blue Moon and wheat beers in general, especially any and all homebrewed hefeweizen.

With much prodding from friends, I tried an IPA.
    Pain from start to handing it off after a couple of sips.

I still don't get how anyone can enjoy a BITTER flavor in a BEVERAGE, but that's just me.

What about ya'll?
    So you're in the four state area? We don't live more than a couple hours apart, and my uncle lives in Joplin.

I like Blue Moon as well, but my very favorite wheat beer is Free State (KS)'s Wheat State Golden, or Boulevard (MO) Wheat.

I don't mind IPAs myself.

Leave a comment:

• Buzzword
    started a topic Beer

Beer

If we have a Whiskey thread, we need a BEER THREAD!!

I recently moved within twenty minutes of Missouri, which has pretty much no liquor laws (yay for booze on Sundays!), and the local *big* liquor store in Joplin has a build-your-own-sixpack setup, so I've been trying a bunch of new stuff.

I'm partial to Blue Moon and wheat beers in general, especially any and all homebrewed hefeweizen.

With much prodding from friends, I tried an IPA.
    Pain from start to handing it off after a couple of sips.

I still don't get how anyone can enjoy a BITTER flavor in a BEVERAGE, but that's just me.

What about ya'll?
widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X