Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Career-Chicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
    FYI: They're called "women", not "chicks".
    Or girls.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

FYI: They're called "women", not "chicks".
      Is this CatholicCity posting under KG's account?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrawly View Post
        Is this CatholicCity posting under KG's account?
        No, she's in the other room.
        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

No, she's in the other room.
          OK so she inspired you to write that though. Got it.

Comment

0 for 2
            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              Too bad it's wasted on the young.
              Dangblasted whippersnappers. Playing their noise that they call music at all hours and just won't GIT OFFA MY LAWN!

Worse, they'll never know just how good crispy bacon was before the war.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                Dangblasted whippersnappers. Playing their noise that they call music at all hours and just won't GIT OFFA MY LAWN!

Worse, they'll never know just how good crispy bacon was before the war.
                My last apartment, the people above us blasted rap music into the middle of the night. The guy below us blasted mariachi crap during the day to the point where our apartment was almost shaking.

And I never once saw any of them with a slice of bacon in hand.

Comment

0 for 2
                  Well I did call chicks women in the OP, so I think we're on the same wave length.

Comment

It's depressing, man. I'm just getting old. I even considered going to bed before midnight last night.
                    Went to bed at 9:15 last night. Never even heard all of the fireworks.

Of course I had to be at work at 6AM although the boss "forgot" to set his alarm and didn't make it in until nearly 8.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

My last apartment, the people above us blasted rap music into the middle of the night. The guy below us blasted mariachi crap during the day to the point where our apartment was almost shaking.

Well there you go.

Currently the townhouse adjacent to mine is empty but the unemployed boyfriend of the woman who lived there this summer liked to play his bass well into the early hours whenever she worked late. The problem was that he did so upstairs where the bedrooms are and he really, really stunk.

One night when I had to be in early he woke me up at 11 and finally I went over and knocked on the door at 1AM. They had a motion detector that automatically turns on the porch light as someone approaches the front door. After knocking I could hear him come downstairs but instead of answering the door he turned off the light and went back upstairs and continued playing. He finally stopped at 3AM when she came home. Since I had to be up at 4:30 needless to say I didn't get any sleep that night.

Comment

It's depressing, man. I'm just getting old. I even considered going to bed before midnight last night.
                        Mrs the Cat woke me up with a minute to go.
                        That's what
                        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Bacon does not belong in your hand, but in your mouth.
                          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

KG gets butthurt about trivial crap all on his own.
                            "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                              KG gets butthurt about trivial crap all on his own.
                              Perhaps his mother raised him to be respectful to the wimmenfolk

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                                Perhaps his mother raised him to be respectful to the wimmenfolk
                                That fiend!
                                "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X