Announcement

Collapse

Fraternity Guidelines

This is a guy's only forum. No girls allowed. Male bonding time.

In here we can leave the seat up, drink from the carton and talk about manly things without fear of the ladies butting in. You know how they can be.

But remember, always play by the rules: here
See more
See less

Bacon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bacon

Not Kevin and not Francis. But good old crispy like it was before the war delicious bacon.

I can't believe there wasn't a thread about this in the Frat house until now.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Not Kevin and not Francis. But good old crispy like it was before the war delicious bacon.

I can't believe there wasn't a thread about this in the Frat house until now.
    I still prefer it chewy. The only time it's crispy is when it's burnt.

Comment

"As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

That is interesting Darth, never would have thought of that. I won't give up bacon though even if someone incorrectly sees it as anti-Semitic. I have Jews in my family history, if I was in Hitlers Germany I would have been on the list.
        Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

When something is said to be a "dog whistle" for something else, whether it be for racism, antisemitism, homophobia..., I think it says far more about them than anything else. That is because to be a "dog whistle" for something it means it isn't detectable by the average person only the racists, anti-semites, homophobes... and yet the person complaining detects it.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

well when I have bacon, my dog comes without me whistling.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              well when I have bacon, my dog comes without me whistling.
              If I am eating anything my dog patiently waits, just in case.
              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Crispy bacon is where it's at.
                Ladino, Guatemalan, Hispanic, and Latin, but foremostly, Christian.
                As of the 1st of December, 2020, officially anointed as this:

"Seinfeld had its Soup Nazi. Tweb has its Taco Nazi." - Rogue06 , https://theologyweb.com/campus/forum...e3#post1210559

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                  If I am eating anything my dog patiently waits, just in case.
                  To be honest all but one of the dogs I owned did that no matter what I was eating except one who knew that he always got the last bite and would only get up and come over when he heard my fork scrape on the plate knowing that signaled I was almost done.

Comment

Bacon

Comment

Bacon

-The universe begins to look more like a great thought than a great machine.
                      Sir James Jeans

-This most beautiful system (The Universe) could only proceed from the dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being.All variety of created objects which represent order and Life in the Universe could happen only by the willful reasoning of its original Creator, whom I call the Lord God.
                      Sir Isaac Newton

Comment

Originally posted by Quantum Weirdness View Post

Yah I agree. why would anyone put a piece of bread on that wonderful pile of bacon?

Comment

Bacon

Nice for a sandwich, but I got to agree with Sparky - why the bread?

Comment

It keeps the pile stable and from falling over.

Comment

It keeps the pile stable and from falling over.
                              As long as eating it is optional not mandatory.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X